dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

Okay I pray we get a date soon , how long have u been waiting for now and what's ur visa category? 

Not too long. EB 3 category, got a CC on 22nd of August. I'm patiently awaiting the interview date and praying I still get an October date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Called nvc this morning. Same answer. All the cases that completed before us will be scheduled before us. I'm thinking we may be too late for October and may have to wait until the end of this month to be scheduled for November :(

Edited by Adreamer

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
21 hours ago, SP&SP said:

Yes it's okay it's will change to administrative review tomorrow then to issue

I had interview on Wednesday n. Friday I had my visa in hand and my dhl address was not in Nairobi so no worries you might have your visa on Thursday or even tomorrow 

just stick to ceac and the dhl web you will know when it's ready for pick,

did you contact IOM?

Thank you for always getting back to us! We appreciate it so much.

We haven't called CHK yet because we want to call once the visa is in our hands, but thank you so very much for giving us the phone numbers!

So I just checked CEAC and it says Issued!!!

How did you check the CHK website? We haven't gotten any email from them yet. 😐

2 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Called nvc this morning. Same answer. All the cases that completed before is will be scheduled before us. I'm thinking we may be too late for October and may have to wait until the end of this month to be scheduled for November :(

We're still waiting too ☹️  

CC 8/25. Will try calling later today. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Segun1988 said:

Wow that's nice ,please what are the questions ask by the interviewer 

When and where did I meet him? 

When and where we got married ?

that's it !!!!!!☺️☺️

They asked for 

birth certificate 

police record

marriage certificate 

some proofs " photos ..."

My priority date is july052016. My case was completed march19.2017

I received a letter from NVC on June052017 saying that Theyve received all the requested documents for this immigrant visa case and is now in a queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas and that it takes within 3 months to schedule the interview. Now today its September062017 3 months exactly since receiving that letter  and nothing from Abu Dhabi embassy or NVC and still waiting for an interview date! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

I just had a call with my husband interview went well 5 questions

- who is the petitioner?

- how we met?

- when and where was our wedding?

- divorce date (he is divorced)

- to read a flyer and tell consulate officer what is about (it was about domestic violence)

consulate officer didn't tell him if case is approved or denied but gave him a paper where it says the process is now completed, verify ceac website in 3 business days to see the result of the request.  5 business days after the interview the passport will be returned to you with seal envelops. 

(so I guess is approved right? why things can not be easy in this consulate? )

Hey guys! I've totally been MIA, lots going on and I just have been caught up. Ive been trying not to think about the process. 

However, today, I called NVC for an update. 
Previously, they've said something along the lines of "we received your paper work on 7/28 and we have 11 weeks to review, you'll receive and email when they have completed the review process"

Today, they said they are actually reviewing our documents now and will contact us when it is complete. I asked if that 11 week estimate is still accurate for CC.  She said that she can't tell us how long it will take them to review. I know that this process is not too predictable time-wise. But I guess I'd just like to know if anyone knows how long it may take from here now that we are officially under review.

Would this question be better asked elsewhere do you guys think?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
5 minutes ago, AnIJrny said:

Hey guys! I've totally been MIA, lots going on and I just have been caught up. Ive been trying not to think about the process. 

Previously, they've said something along the lines of "we received your paper work on 7/28 and we have 11 weeks to review, you'll receive and email when they have completed the review process"

Today, they said they are actually reviewing our documents now and will contact us when it is complete. I asked if that 11 week estimate is still accurate for CC.  She said that she can't tell us how long it will take them to review. I know that this process is not too predictable time-wise. But I guess I'd just like to know if anyone knows how long it may take from here now that we are officially under review.

Hmm not saying that it's not possible but I think they have just started on July scan dates. Many times they tell people their case is under review but they just mean it's waiting to be reviewed most of the time. It only takes a small amount of time to actually review it when it gets in someone's hands it just the time up until then. Me personally I don't think they actually know when it has been picked up for review. But who knows hopefully they have sped up time for you guys!!

Good luck!

27 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Hmm not saying that it's not possible but I think they have just started on July scan dates. Many times they tell people their case is under review but they just mean it's waiting to be reviewed most of the time. It only takes a small amount of time to actually review it when it gets in someone's hands it just the time up until then. Me personally I don't think they actually know when it has been picked up for review. But who knows hopefully they have sped up time for you guys!!

Good luck!

Thanks for the response!! We shall see

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, AnIJrny said:

When application is under review it takes 1 to 7 working day to get CC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.