dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

I pray it will work for u as u desire , just keep praying and always be positive okay 

Thank you! Im doing my best but this whole process has passed a year with USCIS so im just hoping they can hurry up here to get me back for christmas. Same goes foe you!!! Im praying

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Confused89 said:

Thank you! Im doing my best but this whole process has passed a year with USCIS so im just hoping they can hurry up here to get me back for christmas. Same goes foe you!!! Im praying

How long does it take u to get case approval from uscis ? And which country are u from ?

Timeline
Just now, Segun1988 said:

How long does it take u to get case approval from uscis ? And which country are u from ?

USCIS took 11 months with my i-130 and im from Hungary 

3 minutes ago, Confused89 said:

Wow 11 months!! And your country isn't considered high fraud. USCIS took 7 months for our approval

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Timeline
Just now, Mary Lou said:

Wow 11 months!! And your country isn't considered high fraud. USCIS took 7 months for our approval

Yeah. I know. 2 people applied for a cr1 visa in the past like year or 2 so i hope that they process me quick and just send me on my way. Gosh only if i was done with NVC already. 

Just now, Confused89 said:

Yeah. I know. 2 people applied for a cr1 visa in the past like year or 2 so i hope that they process me quick and just send me on my way. Gosh only if i was done with NVC already. 

They should have expedited you at USCIS since you were way beyond processing times! What service center did you have?

Timeline
Just now, Mary Lou said:

They should have expedited you at USCIS since you were way beyond processing times! What service center did you have?

Im not too sure. I have a lawyer doing my paper work. But he filed it from Nevada. 

1 minute ago, Confused89 said:

Im not too sure. I have a lawyer doing my paper work. But he filed it from Nevada. 

Ohh well your case was either at Nebraska, Texas, California, Potomac or Vermont.

With how long USCIS took probably Nebraska

Timeline
2 hours ago, Confused89 said:

That's long for Hungary,Africa and Asia application takes that long, well all the best and I pray we all make it through with success 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
On 9/6/2017 at 5:58 PM, Segun1988 said:

Nice interview please I don't understand this part - to read a flyer and tell consulate officer what is about (it was about domestic violence)

consulate officer gave him a flyer/booklet to read and told him that when he finished tell him what the booklet was about

Timeline

I got this email from Nvc ,after asking people who got cc most said they didn't get such email but just wana ask if anyone got such email from Nvc before .here in the attachment 

IMG_0715.PNG

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

I got this email from Nvc ,after asking people who got cc most said they didn't get such email but just wana ask if anyone got such email from Nvc before .here in the attachment 

IMG_0715.PNG

Hi,

I did receive this same email as well.

Our case was completed on August 28th and we received the email on Monday - September 4th.

Thank you

Timeline
1 minute ago, MayraAle said:

Hi,

I did receive this same email as well.

Our case was completed on August 28th and we received the email on Monday - September 4th.

Thank you

Have u gotten the interview date yet?

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, Segun1988 said:

Have u gotten the interview date yet?

Not yet, we called yesterday and no interview date yet.

We really call everyday just to check.. someone told me for MX it can take up to two months for an interview date.

We are not losing hope!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MayraAle said:

Not yet, we called yesterday and no interview date yet.

We really call everyday just to check.. someone told me for MX it can take up to two months for an interview date.

We are not losing hope!

So frustrating, I see people get interview within 1 week after case complete 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.