kimbaljl

Denied travel with expired green card and I-797 Notice of Action

59 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

My husband was denied entry on his plane last night by Air Canada in the Lima, Peru airport.  He had his passport, expired green card, and his I-797 notice of action showing that his green card is extended a year and he is authorized for travel while we wait for the removal of conditions on his green card.  He also had an ETA (electronic travel authorization), which as far as I can tell, is all that is needed for a US permanent resident to travel to/through Canada.  His flight goes through Toronto before entering the US.  He was told that the I-797 was not a valid travel document.  Has anyone else had similar problems?  Any suggestions about what we can do to get him home?  All Air Canada agents on the phone are very unhelpful, and they no agents arrive in the airport until 10pm, so he wasn't able to speak with anyone this afternoon.  We're looking at other airlines, but don't want to pay an outrageous cost for a new ticket when there's no valid reason he's being denied entry.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

That is super strange that they did not accept the NOA proof of travel/work.  I just traveled internationally and all I brought was my passport, GC (expired) and the extension letter and they let me through no problem.... 

K1 Visa
08/15/14 - Filed
08/25/14 - Acceptance email sent
08/26/14 - Alien Registration Number changed.
10/17/14 RFE was received
10/23/14 RFE/I-195F mailed back to USCIS
11/05/14 I-129F Petition Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/10/14 U.S. Consulate received case in the mail!!
12/19/14 Submitted DS-160 online form.
01/15/15 Submitted Package 3 Checklist for a request for interview!
01/16/15 Consulate sent me packet to prepare for my interview/medical!
02/20/15 Physical
02/24/15 Visa Interview/APPROVED!!!!!!! (6 months!!)

AOS

05/16/15 - Filed for Adjustment of Status and Work Permit

05/22/15 - Acceptance email sent along with NOA’s mailed.

06/16/15 Biometrics Appointment
1/22/2016: INTERVIEW!!/APPROVED!!!
2/2016: Received GREEN CARD!!! (8 months)

I-751 - ROC

11/1/2016: Filed

11/3/2016: NOA

11/19/2016: NOA 2

12/06/2016 Biometrics Appointment

1/17/2018: Info Pass - Passport Stamped

5/31/2018: Emailed received that GC is being mailed. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Michelle13 said:

That is super strange that they did not accept the NOA proof of travel/work.  I just traveled internationally and all I brought was my passport, GC (expired) and the extension letter and they let me through no problem.... 

Yeah, I looked at quite a few posts on here before I posted and found almost no issues.  I don't know what to do so they'll realize that it's valid.  And unfortunately I'm in the US, so I'm not there to help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Check page 38 of this document.  Travel is permitted with an expired GC and extension letter.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Carrier Information Guide- English.pdf

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, missileman said:

Check page 38 of this document.  Travel is permitted with an expired GC and extension letter.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Carrier Information Guide- English.pdf

This is great!  I'll have him print this to take to the airport with him when he goes tonight to try again.  Still open to any other ideas/experiences anyone else has. :)

1 hour ago, kimbaljl said:

This is great!  I'll have him print this to take to the airport with him when he goes tonight to try again.  Still open to any other ideas/experiences anyone else has. :)

There is no other idea.

Legally he fulfills the requirements for boarding, as the document linked above shows.

Also very strange that they didn't board him at least for the LIM-YYZ sector, as he would have gone through pre-clearance US immigration when leaving YYZ, so there is no $4000 fine possible for Air Canada for boarding someone without the correct documents (which is all the airlines really care about)

Most peculiar.

Given his documents were in order, I would also be chasing compensation from Air Canada for IDB too..... (IDB is involuntary denied boarding, not dyslexic irritable bowel disease).

Edited by mindthegap

CR1 / DCF (London): 2012 / 2013 (4 months from I-130 petition to visa in hand)

I-751 #1- April 2015 [Denied]

April 2015 : I-751 Joint filing package sent fedex next day 09:00am from UK ($lots - thanks). 
Jan 2017: Notification that an interview has been scheduled at a local office. Bizarrely still no RFE... 
Jan 2017: 2hr wait, then interview terminated before it began, due to moving my ID to another state 2 wks prior. New interview 'in a few months...maybe.'   Informed them that divorce proceedings are underway, but not finalised at this time. 
March 2017: An Interview was scheduled - marked as no-show as they didn't actually send out a notification of interview. FML 
April  2017: Filed an official complaint with the ombudsman, and have requested Senator & Congressman assistance
August 2017: Interview - switched to a (finalised) divorce waiver. Told that decision will be made that afternoon, but no problems foreseen with my case. 
October 2017: Letter of Denial received - reason given as 'I-751 petition was not properly filed'. Discovered ex-spouse made false allegations to USCIS in 2015. No opportunity given to review & refute allegations  - contrary to USCIS policy.

I-751 #2 - Oct 2017 - Mar 2021[Denied] 

October 2017: Within 72hrs of receiving denial notice, a new waiver I-751, divorce decree & $680 cheque, sent to Vermont via FedEx overnight 9am priority.  
Dec 2019: Filed FOIA request for full A# file
Feb 2020: FOIA request completed - entire A# file received as a .PDF; 197 pages fully redacted, and 80 partially redacted. Don't waste your time!
March 2021: I-751 #2 denied for lack of evidence. No RFE, no interview, and evidence in previous I-751 not reviewed - contrary to policy. Huge errors in adjudication.

N-400 - Feb 2018 - Apr 2021 [Denied]

February 2018: N-400 filed online.  $725 paid to the USCIS paperwork wastage fund

February  2019: Interview - cancelled after a four hour wait due to 'missing paperwork' on their end. Promised Expedited reschedule.

March 2021: Interview letter received, strangely dated after I-751 denial. No I-751 interview conducted. N-400 interview and test passed, given 'cannot make a decision at this time' paper due to the ongoing I-751 nightmare...

April 2021: N-400 denial received citing recent I-751 denial as basis for ineligibility, even though it should have been a combo interview 🤯

I AM JACK'S COMPLETE LACK OF SURPRISE

I-751 Service Motion - March 2021 [Sent via FedEx & COMPLETELY IGNORED by USCIS]

March 2021: Service Motion request sent overnight addressed direectly to field office director, requesting urgent review and re-opening, based on errors in adjudication - citing USCIS policy, AFM and memorandums as basis for errors. This was completely ignored by USCIS.

I-751 #3 - June 2021 - Jan 2024 [Denied]

IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY

June 2021: I-751 #3 (30+lbs/5000 pages of paperwork) & another $680 sent to USCIS via FedEx ($300+..thanks) .... 

June 2021: Receipt issued, card charged, biometrics waived, infopass scheduled for I-551 stamp number ten.....

Feb 2022: RFIE (no, not an RFE, a Request For Initial Evidence) received, for copies of the divorce paperwork that they already have 😑

July 2022: Infopass for I-551 stamp number eleven.....

August 2023: Infopass for I-551 stamp number twelve....

January 2024: Denial received, ignoring the overwhelming majority of the filing, abundance of evidence, and refutation of a provably false allegation. The denial also contradicts itself in multiple places, as if it was written by someone with an IQ <50.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2024: FML. Seriously. I'm done. 

Timeline

Update:  My husband tried to go back the next night with some more documentation, including what was linked above, to show that his documents were valid.  Air Canada still refused to let him on the plane.  They would not consider the I-797 as a valid document, and therefore, they considered him to have an expired green card.  They said since his green card was "expired" he needed a transit visa to travel through Canada.  He experienced very poor customer service and the manager didn't help any more than the normal agents.  He was forced to buy another ticket that went straight to the US (Orlando).  He went through Latam Airlines and had no problems at all.  

I am going to see what I can do as far as contacting someone at Air Canada about getting all their employees trained on what an I-797 is to hopefully avoid this happening to someone else in the future.  If anyone else has other suggestions about how to report this problem, I'm open to any ideas.

Edited by kimbaljl

Timeline
2 minutes ago, kimbaljl said:

Update:  My husband tried to go back the next night with some more documentation, including what was linked above, to show that his documents were valid.  Air Canada still refused to let him on the plane.  They would not consider the I-797 as a valid document, and therefore, they considered him to have an expired green card.  They said since his green card was "expired" he needed a transit visa to travel through Canada.  He experienced very poor customer service and the manager didn't help any more than the normal agents.  He was forced to buy another ticket that went straight to the US (Orlando).  He went through Latam Airlines and had no problems at all.  I am going to see what I can do as far as contacting someone at Air Canada about getting all their employees trained on what an I-797 is to hopefully avoid this happening to someone else in the future.

I'm sorry you had such a hard time :(

It's so frustrating when officials aren't up to date on visa information :(

K1 Visa
08/15/14 - Filed
08/25/14 - Acceptance email sent
08/26/14 - Alien Registration Number changed.
10/17/14 RFE was received
10/23/14 RFE/I-195F mailed back to USCIS
11/05/14 I-129F Petition Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/10/14 U.S. Consulate received case in the mail!!
12/19/14 Submitted DS-160 online form.
01/15/15 Submitted Package 3 Checklist for a request for interview!
01/16/15 Consulate sent me packet to prepare for my interview/medical!
02/20/15 Physical
02/24/15 Visa Interview/APPROVED!!!!!!! (6 months!!)

AOS

05/16/15 - Filed for Adjustment of Status and Work Permit

05/22/15 - Acceptance email sent along with NOA’s mailed.

06/16/15 Biometrics Appointment
1/22/2016: INTERVIEW!!/APPROVED!!!
2/2016: Received GREEN CARD!!! (8 months)

I-751 - ROC

11/1/2016: Filed

11/3/2016: NOA

11/19/2016: NOA 2

12/06/2016 Biometrics Appointment

1/17/2018: Info Pass - Passport Stamped

5/31/2018: Emailed received that GC is being mailed. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, kimbaljl said:

Update:  My husband tried to go back the next night with some more documentation, including what was linked above, to show that his documents were valid.  Air Canada still refused to let him on the plane.  They would not consider the I-797 as a valid document, and therefore, they considered him to have an expired green card.  They said since his green card was "expired" he needed a transit visa to travel through Canada.  He experienced very poor customer service and the manager didn't help any more than the normal agents.  He was forced to buy another ticket that went straight to the US (Orlando).  He went through Latam Airlines and had no problems at all.  

I am going to see what I can do as far as contacting someone at Air Canada about getting all their employees trained on what an I-797 is to hopefully avoid this happening to someone else in the future.  If anyone else has other suggestions about how to report this problem, I'm open to any ideas.

Forget training their employees....I hope you got the airfare refunded!

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

16 hours ago, kimbaljl said:

Clear cut case of IDB, especially as pre-clearance is done at YYZ.

Pursue them for the cost of the wasted AC ticket, the replacement LATAM ticket, and compensation, plus hotel/meal costs.

Page 38 of the document linked above VERY clearly states that it is valid for travel, and it even says

“appearance and data elements of form I-797 may vary dependent on issuing offices from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. If unsure about form I-797 please contact the RCLG prior to boarding”.

Did the employee contact the RCLG (which stands for Regional Carrier Liaison Groups) to verify? They would have given an answer of cleared to travel if they had indeed contacted them, which is what they should have done.

That guide is specifically designed for and in possession of any airline that flies to the US, and they should have been aware of, and referenced, it.

Some light reading for you:

https://www.aircanada.com/content/dam/aircanada/portal/documents/PDF/en/International_Tariff_en.pdf

"Rule 75

A - carrier will refuse to transport, or remove from the carrier at any point for any of the following reasons:

4) Immigration, administrative, or other requirements.

When the passenger is to travel across any international boundary, if:

a) The travel documents of such passenger is not in order;

b) For any reason, such passenger embarkation from, transit through, or entry into any country from, through, or to which sucj passenger desires transportation would be unlawful.

c) Passenger fails to comply with the requirements of Rule 65 - administrative formalities - passports, visas and tourist cards.

d) Such passenger  fails or refuses to comply with this rules and regulations of the carrier, including check in or boarding time-limits"

Rule 65:

A - Compliance with Regulations

The passenger shall comply with all laws, regulations, orders, demands, or travel requirements of countries to be flown from, into, or over, and with all rules, regulations and instructions of carrier. Carrier shall not be liable for any aid or information give by any agent or employee of carrier to any passenger in connection with obtaining necessary documents or complying with such laws, regulations orders, demands, requirements, or instructions, whether given orally, in writing, or otherwise, or for the consequences to any passenger resulting from his failure to obtain such documents or to comply with such laws, regulations, orders, demands, requirements, or instructions.

B - Passports and Visas

1) Each passenger desiring transportation across any international boundary will be responsible for obtaining all neccessary documents and for complying with all government travel regulations.

The passenger must present all exit, entry and other documents required by the laws, and unless applicable laws provide otherwise, shall indemnify the carrier for any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by such carrier by reason of such passenger's failure to do so. Carrier is not liable to the passenger for loss or expense suffered or incurred by such carrier by reason of such passenger's failure to comply with this provision.

Carrier reserves the right to refuse carriage to any passenger who has not complied with the applicable laws, regulations, orders, demands, or requirements, or whose documents are not complete.

No carrier shall be liable for any aid or information given by any agent or employee of such carrier to any passenger in connection with obtaining such documents or complying with such laws, whether given orally or otherwise. 

In addition, carrier reserves the right to hold, photocopy or otherwise reproduce a travel document presented by any passenger and accepted as a condition of boarding.

2) Subject to applicable laws and regulations, the passenger agrees to pay the applicable fare whenever carrier, on government order, is required to return a passenger to his point of origin or elsewhere due to the passenger's inadmissibility into or deportation from a country, whether of transit or of destination.

The fare applicable will be the fare that would have been applicable had the original ticket designated the revised destination on the new ticket. Any difference  between the fare so applicable and the fare paid by the passenger will be collected from or refunded to the passenger as the may be.

Carrier may apply to the payment of such fares any funds paid by the passenger to carrier for unused carriage, or any funds of the passenger in the possession of carrier. The fare collected for carriage to the point of refusal or deportation will not be refunded by the carrier, unless the law of such country requires that such fare be refunded.

D) Government Regulation:

No liability shall attach to carrier if carrier in good faith determines that what it understands to be applicable law, government regulation, demand, order or requirement, requires that it refuse and it does refuse to carry a passenger.

Edited by mindthegap

CR1 / DCF (London): 2012 / 2013 (4 months from I-130 petition to visa in hand)

I-751 #1- April 2015 [Denied]

April 2015 : I-751 Joint filing package sent fedex next day 09:00am from UK ($lots - thanks). 
Jan 2017: Notification that an interview has been scheduled at a local office. Bizarrely still no RFE... 
Jan 2017: 2hr wait, then interview terminated before it began, due to moving my ID to another state 2 wks prior. New interview 'in a few months...maybe.'   Informed them that divorce proceedings are underway, but not finalised at this time. 
March 2017: An Interview was scheduled - marked as no-show as they didn't actually send out a notification of interview. FML 
April  2017: Filed an official complaint with the ombudsman, and have requested Senator & Congressman assistance
August 2017: Interview - switched to a (finalised) divorce waiver. Told that decision will be made that afternoon, but no problems foreseen with my case. 
October 2017: Letter of Denial received - reason given as 'I-751 petition was not properly filed'. Discovered ex-spouse made false allegations to USCIS in 2015. No opportunity given to review & refute allegations  - contrary to USCIS policy.

I-751 #2 - Oct 2017 - Mar 2021[Denied] 

October 2017: Within 72hrs of receiving denial notice, a new waiver I-751, divorce decree & $680 cheque, sent to Vermont via FedEx overnight 9am priority.  
Dec 2019: Filed FOIA request for full A# file
Feb 2020: FOIA request completed - entire A# file received as a .PDF; 197 pages fully redacted, and 80 partially redacted. Don't waste your time!
March 2021: I-751 #2 denied for lack of evidence. No RFE, no interview, and evidence in previous I-751 not reviewed - contrary to policy. Huge errors in adjudication.

N-400 - Feb 2018 - Apr 2021 [Denied]

February 2018: N-400 filed online.  $725 paid to the USCIS paperwork wastage fund

February  2019: Interview - cancelled after a four hour wait due to 'missing paperwork' on their end. Promised Expedited reschedule.

March 2021: Interview letter received, strangely dated after I-751 denial. No I-751 interview conducted. N-400 interview and test passed, given 'cannot make a decision at this time' paper due to the ongoing I-751 nightmare...

April 2021: N-400 denial received citing recent I-751 denial as basis for ineligibility, even though it should have been a combo interview 🤯

I AM JACK'S COMPLETE LACK OF SURPRISE

I-751 Service Motion - March 2021 [Sent via FedEx & COMPLETELY IGNORED by USCIS]

March 2021: Service Motion request sent overnight addressed direectly to field office director, requesting urgent review and re-opening, based on errors in adjudication - citing USCIS policy, AFM and memorandums as basis for errors. This was completely ignored by USCIS.

I-751 #3 - June 2021 - Jan 2024 [Denied]

IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY

June 2021: I-751 #3 (30+lbs/5000 pages of paperwork) & another $680 sent to USCIS via FedEx ($300+..thanks) .... 

June 2021: Receipt issued, card charged, biometrics waived, infopass scheduled for I-551 stamp number ten.....

Feb 2022: RFIE (no, not an RFE, a Request For Initial Evidence) received, for copies of the divorce paperwork that they already have 😑

July 2022: Infopass for I-551 stamp number eleven.....

August 2023: Infopass for I-551 stamp number twelve....

January 2024: Denial received, ignoring the overwhelming majority of the filing, abundance of evidence, and refutation of a provably false allegation. The denial also contradicts itself in multiple places, as if it was written by someone with an IQ <50.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2024: FML. Seriously. I'm done. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2017-08-08 at 6:03 PM, kimbaljl said:

As they claimed he needed a visa to transit Canada, it might be an idea to point them to CBSA's Guide for Transporters rather than the US equivalent - it clearly states that "I-797 Notice of Action accompanied by the passenger's expired U.S. PR card" is proof of U.S. permanent residence and that a transit visa is not required.

Timeline
7 hours ago, broppy said:

As they claimed he needed a visa to transit Canada, it might be an idea to point them to CBSA's Guide for Transporters rather than the US equivalent - it clearly states that "I-797 Notice of Action accompanied by the passenger's expired U.S. PR card" is proof of U.S. permanent residence and that a transit visa is not required.

I just finished drafting my letter, and I definitely appreciate the link to the Canadian document since so far I only had proof regarding the I-797 from US documents.  I am including the applicable pages from the CBSA document, the US Customs and Border Protection document, and Air Canada's International Tariff.  I am requesting compensation for the unused Air Canada ticket, the new Latam/United ticket, my husband's missed day at work, travel costs to and from the airport, and compensation for IDB.  I am also requesting that they train or re-train all their employees regarding the I-797.  The only address I could find to write to was their Customer Relations department.  I'm worried it will not be taken seriously there.  Does anyone happen to know a better address for Air Canada?  I will let you know when I hear back from them.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, kimbaljl said:

I just finished drafting my letter, and I definitely appreciate the link to the Canadian document since so far I only had proof regarding the I-797 from US documents.  I am including the applicable pages from the CBSA document, the US Customs and Border Protection document, and Air Canada's International Tariff.  I am requesting compensation for the unused Air Canada ticket, the new Latam/United ticket, my husband's missed day at work, travel costs to and from the airport, and compensation for IDB.  I am also requesting that they train or re-train all their employees regarding the I-797.  The only address I could find to write to was their Customer Relations department.  I'm worried it will not be taken seriously there.  Does anyone happen to know a better address for Air Canada?  I will let you know when I hear back from them.

Who did you book the Air Canada flight with?  Them directly or a travel agent?  Was it a refundable or non-refundable ticket you purchased?

Edited by Going through

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Timeline
Just now, Going through said:

Who did you book the Air Canada flight with?  Them directly or a travel agent?

It was through a company called Vayama.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, kimbaljl said:

It was through a company called Vayama.

They are the ones who you would have to go through for a refund, then, they are the ones whom you booked the flight with and paid through.

The only way you could get compensation through Air Canada was if they were the ones who sold you the flight at the airport or through their website.

Hopefully you purchased a refundable ticket, and not a non-refundable ticket.

Edited by Going through

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.