BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Naes said:

you can take screen shots from each months history (for us it shows with the call logs - it explains what app I used to call the person and/or it is a video chat or not)

I am taking screen shots from time to time to show different dates as evidence of ongoing relationships. (Not too many though, too much is not good either it just overwhelms the process)

Exactly 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
1 hour ago, JAZZsal said:

Hello everyone, has anyone done the scans for today? Thanks in advance❤️

Nada today mi amigos and amigas... just one name update not worth noting for a July 3rd or 5th case...

I'm pretty sure they did work on some July cases today...they just didn't feel like updating anything today

Not much showed up on June scans either

It's just been another regular slow day at CSC

giphy.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dave and Kate said:

Nada today mi amigos and amigas... just one name update not worth noting for a July 3rd or 5th case...

I'm pretty sure they did work on some July cases today...they just didn't feel like updating anything today

Not much showed up on June scans either

It's just been another regular slow day at CSC

giphy.gif

You know name updates are actually important at this point. Becauuuuuuse at the times like this when they don't update anything online any info is good info. Annnnd, we actually know that when an active month/date gets a name update they usually get an approval the next day or so ;) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
13 hours ago, Naes said:

It is so funny for me...My fiancé now (back when we first meet I wasn't even thinking of a long distance relationship- saying nope it won't work sorry)

he has pictures from our first date... and we didn't know or thought about a visa let alone k1 (k1 still reminds me more of fights...)

he just loves taking pictures! so he ended up putting 30 picture story book (and whining about me telling him that's enough pictures honey!)

I love photos.  I wish I had more.  I can’t wait to have more.  Google Photos makes such lovely photo books!  I am sort of inept at projects and maybe I could have added text, but I have already made two books easily.  I received my Family Album for 2017 yesterday.  It was hardcover and 100 glorious pages!  I had my parents, kids, ex- husband, fiancé, fiancés’s parents and his entire family.  In other words, my entire immediate family.  It was so nice to have everyone in one book.  I wanted to cry with joy!  I want to make one every year from now on and for occasions and as gifts.  They aren’t cheap.  I always hated seeing myself in photos because I am very overweight.  I always thought I was ugly and I was ashamed.  That is still why I don’t want a wedding (plus the expense and the lack of lots of people, etc).  But since I have Waseem in my life again, I see myself differently.  I like photos.  I take selfies and I’m all over my book.  I’m pretty.  I smile.  I have confidence.  I really believe that happiness is visible and it totally transforms a persons life.  This is evident in facial expressions and body language in photos.  That is why you don’t need 100’s of photos for immigration.  Togetherness in photos is awesome.  I just never knew it until I was 43.  Now, I hope I leave many photos behind for my kids and grandkids to find.  Keep enjoying those photos, Naes, they are such a blessing!!!

8A2938CC-035F-4083-A1DB-1F2EDCAEE2E6.jpeg

ECC11640-D869-4601-BE2E-D2AED6396FB2.jpeg

D1E51096-8C36-485C-A17F-52977D65B740.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
12 hours ago, P&R2017 said:

OMG like me I didn't want a long distance relationship at all..I never thought of leaving TheNetherlands ... I've being here almost my whole life...here is home to me... 

But that is how our history goes:

PS: My english is not that good... so be patient to read... 😉

I met my now fiancé, through the internet on a dating site march 28th '17. Our profile crossed each other and we matched so well that after we started talking for the first time we never stopped. At first we didn’t realize that we lived this far apart.... and here comes the funny part... He lives in a little town in Indiana with the name of" Elkhart". On my date profile I only had the state where I live, like that..."Zuid Holland".. The dating site translate everything that you read in each other profile... So... I was thinking he lives close to me ( everything is close in The Netherland...LOL) because ELKHART looks like the dutch word "Elk Hart" translation "Every Heart"... And he though I live about two and half hours drive from him, in the south of Holland in Michigan... So after we had chat for few days and want to see each other in person...we discovered that we are Miles and miles way from each other... Holly #### and now??? 

We couldn't just let go... we follow in love from the first contact...

we didn't  let that stop what we was felling and the distance never stopped us from talking to each other every chance we got. It felt like the distance between us did not exist after all...

I went to visit hem on May last year ('17) and stayed for 10 days. When I was visiting him he made sure that I felt comfortable and wanted by him. It felt like I was home, literally!  He showed me the little town Elkhart- IN where I met some of his friends. But the most beautiful memory of going to see hem was the time that we spend together, just the two of us. It feels like I have known him forever. 

And after that we decide to look for options of being together... and that was when the K1 visa came to our life... and we didn't want to wait... he apply for it and send them what we had... 

After that we saw each other few times... and of course we collect a lot of evidences of an ongoing relationship...if they ask we have it! 

Thanks for sharing your story.  I know sometimes I feel like I am going home to someone because we have a normal routine and talk all the time and it really is hard to believe our fiancé or fiancée is in another country sometimes!

Timeline
12 hours ago, P&R2017 said:

OMG like me I didn't want a long distance relationship at all..I never thought of leaving TheNetherlands ... I've being here almost my whole life...here is home to me... 

But that is how our history goes:

PS: My english is not that good... so be patient to read... 😉

I met my now fiancé, through the internet on a dating site march 28th '17. Our profile crossed each other and we matched so well that after we started talking for the first time we never stopped. At first we didn’t realize that we lived this far apart.... and here comes the funny part... He lives in a little town in Indiana with the name of" Elkhart". On my date profile I only had the state where I live, like that..."Zuid Holland".. The dating site translate everything that you read in each other profile... So... I was thinking he lives close to me ( everything is close in The Netherland...LOL) because ELKHART looks like the dutch word "Elk Hart" translation "Every Heart"... And he though I live about two and half hours drive from him, in the south of Holland in Michigan... So after we had chat for few days and want to see each other in person...we discovered that we are Miles and miles way from each other... Holly #### and now??? 

We couldn't just let go... we follow in love from the first contact...

we didn't  let that stop what we was felling and the distance never stopped us from talking to each other every chance we got. It felt like the distance between us did not exist after all...

I went to visit hem on May last year ('17) and stayed for 10 days. When I was visiting him he made sure that I felt comfortable and wanted by him. It felt like I was home, literally!  He showed me the little town Elkhart- IN where I met some of his friends. But the most beautiful memory of going to see hem was the time that we spend together, just the two of us. It feels like I have known him forever. 

And after that we decide to look for options of being together... and that was when the K1 visa came to our life... and we didn't want to wait... he apply for it and send them what we had... 

After that we saw each other few times... and of course we collect a lot of evidences of an ongoing relationship...if they ask we have it! 

I'm from Holland too. October filer :)

Timeline
57 minutes ago, r1mario said:

I'm from Holland too. October filer :)

Cool, So you do understand the "Elkhart" history... LOL 

I really thought that was somewhere in Frisland 😂😂

Timeline
1 hour ago, noraliz73 said:

Thanks for sharing your story.  I know sometimes I feel like I am going home to someone because we have a normal routine and talk all the time and it really is hard to believe our fiancé or fiancée is in another country sometimes!

Thanks 🙏🏼 

Timeline
Just now, P&R2017 said:

Cool, So you do understand the "Elkhart" history... LOL 

I really thought that was somewhere in Frisland 😂😂

I do, lol. Good you thought it was in Holland. If you didn't you may have not give love the chance with him. Now you are on a big adventure :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Also @Ralf2017 the amount of evidence you should send up front or at the time of the interview will depend a lot on the particulars of your case: which country the beneficiary is from, history of both of you (previous marriage, kids, crimes, and such), whether your case has "red flags" or not, etc. Check out the portal for your beneficiary's country and use the search features on the site to see what others have been asked about in K1 visa interviews and what might come up.

But yeah, while you're waiting for NOA2 or RFE, don't send anything. You can be compiling evidence of your ongoing relationship while you wait, so it's ready if and when you need it.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.