BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ralf2017 said:

@Naes Since I'm new to this blog, given you scans every month, are there less petitions from October/November than June/July...? I heard that applications tend to be less during the US winter time...

Well as you can see from the date I put October for example actually has more applications than June or July or even August.

This year application numbers went lower but they also got slower.

And unless they finish June, July , August then September etc. they won't go to the next months...

So Either they are going to rocket through this months which doesn't look like it at the moment. otherwise nope, winter months won't me suddenly finishing in 3 months unless other months finish. If they go faster from now on it may come down a little bit, but as explained here before, I wouldn't expect them to go down to even 5 months that easily... Not that I wouldn't like it...

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ralf2017 said:

@Naes  I heard that the last two digits of the receipt # is the order in what it has been received. So if it is WACXXXXXX12 then this app was the 12th app received on that day.. is that true?

Not according to my experience. Those numbers are extremely mixed up and they go from 1 starting from 2018 October as that was the first day of the fiscal year. It is the application received number of the year not day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow!  August is going crazy with the rejections!   has that happened before?  Why all of a sudden?  Did they just randomly switch forms or something?  Or did you include those where they are normally excluded from being mentioned in the scan?  I hope it is the latter!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Naes said:

Thank you really. Believe me I appreciate you guys a lot, for keeping me sane... also it's pretty selfish... I really need them to move on to September hehehheheheheh 

I feel bad for the people after September who won’t be getting your scan and analytic info.

Timeline
1 minute ago, noraliz73 said:

Wow!  August is going crazy with the rejections!   has that happened before?  Why all of a sudden?  Did they just randomly switch forms or something?  Or did you include those where they are normally excluded from being mentioned in the scan?  I hope it is the latter!

Yes those rejections are the main for exclusion so wrong amount, forgot to sign, etc.

and yes we don't scan them anymore as they are invalid at this point.

Just now, Chicagoseal said:

I feel bad for the people after September who won’t be getting your scan and analytic info.

Oh we have the ball running don't worry ;) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Yes those rejections are the main for exclusion so wrong amount, forgot to sign, etc.

and yes we don't scan them anymore as they are invalid at this point.

Oh we have the ball running don't worry ;) 

Yes, sorry.  Just read that in August forum...  😬

Timeline
1 minute ago, noraliz73 said:

Yes, sorry.  Just read that in August forum...  😬

It's ok I forgot to put the explanation. I should have explained that and expedite cases in other months for people who don't know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

That shows that the WACnumbers are not giving buy reciving orders...

WAC17903482026 date as Sep 28 2017, is the last number that you can scan on the app... after that it shows error... means no available cases with the next numbers.

But we all knew that... 🙄

IMG_5046.PNG

Timeline
4 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

That shows that the WACnumbers are not giving buy reciving orders...

WAC17903482026 date as Sep 28 2017, is the last number that you can scan on the app... after that it shows error... means no available cases with the next numbers.

But we all knew that... 🙄

IMG_5046.PNG

Nope after that it starts a new fiscal year so the number is WAC1890000001 start scanning from there and you'll see the October ones (mixed with some September 28-as end of months always gets mixed)

*took me a while to find the starting number and their numbering system....

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nope after that it starts a new fiscal year so the number is WAC1890000001 start scanning from there and you'll see the October ones (mixed with some September 28-as end of months always gets mixed)

*took me a while to find the starting number and their numbering system....

Interesting...That means that USCIS received in the fiscal year of 2017, almost 3.5 million cases... Waw 

That is alooot! 

Hey guys - while I'm waiting, I'm checking out the next steps. FI has got his police and birth certificate. We've got the updated letters of intent to marry. I started looking at the affidavit of support and I am thoroughly confused. The instructions aren't like the I-129F where they tell you what information goes in what space. My parents are going to be the sponsor (actually, my mom, I think). So do I have her fill it out with my FI as the beneficiary? And I put none of my info on there? (my job in Romania doesn't count for this)...and on "relationship to beneficiary" would she put "future son-in-law"?

Edited by BVGApeach

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Ive signed my fiance up for usps informed delivery!! Hoping for NOA2 really soon! have any of you july filers been approved? :-)

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Tea_pgtips said:

Ive signed my fiance up for usps informed delivery!! Hoping for NOA2 really soon! have any of you july filers been approved? :-)

As what we can see just three July petition was approved. Or just three of them what we could see in scan. 

Will hope from tomorrow it will be rain of July approval!🙏🏼

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.