BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, J&j2017 said:

Younhave any idea when will they start touching july 28?this is soo stressing 😞

Well I believe in behind doors they are already touching, but we just don't have an update yet.

They are already doing July 27 and its updated.

However, start touching unfortunately doesn't mean they will get to your case right away, so try to give yourself a few more weeks before stressing yourself. Nothing is out of order, and you're not alone.

1 minute ago, Tom & Kylie <3 said:

So true. You are truly amazing and inspiring. This will part of the journey and make us stronger together. It’s so easy to get wrapped up in the stress and anxiety, and forget why we are even doing this. You’re right, focus on the love and not the stress. We will get through this, June and July filers! 

Now its time for yoga and 3 glasses of wine. 😂❤️😘 Stay strong everyone!

7-7s for me tonight. A lot of them!  

We can do this. They can’t break us. If a simple wait is enough to destroy our relationship then maybe our relationship isn’t as strong as it should be.  This wait is not easy. We all need to be strong for ourselves and for our partners. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Well I believe in behind doors they are already touching, but we just don't have an update yet.

They are already doing July 27 and its updated.

However, start touching unfortunately doesn't mean they will get to your case right away, so try to give yourself a few more weeks before stressing yourself. Nothing is out of order, and you're not alone.

If we just knew that this will take forever we could have filed cr1 instead and save lots of money and time 😁

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, J&j2017 said:

If we just knew that this will take forever we could have filed cr1 instead and save lots of money and time 😁

Oh believe me I know!!!

i would have done the same... but as regretting anything now won't help, we just tell this to each other with my fiancé and laugh at our stupidity...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
30 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Be strong for her. Tell her how much you love her. Don’t diminish what she is feeling. Acknowledge it and let her know that you are also depressed with the wait. You need to try to separate your love from the process. That is much easier said than done. It is OK to cry. I know I have on many occasions. Let your love be felt. Be understanding and let her rant. Be there for her and never question your love. Show her that your love is worth the wait. It is OK and normal to be depressed when we are separated from our loved ones. Never diminish those feelings.  This is all real and it is difficult at times. Be strong for each other and you will make it through this. Life is short and if you think your life will be better without your partner then you owe it to yourself to live your life. If you can’t even imagine life without them then be strong and let them know that no matter how long this wait is, your heart and soul belongs to them. 

Thanks John for the kind words. I know we will make it through this mess and a year from now we will all be laughing. Who knows as long as it is taking to get your NOA2 we may be in Manila at the same time for the interview, if your going. That would be cool if it happens and we could all hang out for a afternoon or evening.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

23 minutes ago, Gillian90 said:

My fiancé got home tonight and decided to check his mailbox (not expecting anything because it's Saturday). ....Our NOA2 has arrived! 🎉 No updates on the USCIS website or app, no email or text. Such an amazing surprise!

NOA1: July 18

NOA2: January 26

Hoping for approvals galore this coming week! 

Wow! Congratulations! This is really a good news :wub:

3 minutes ago, Pquinter said:

Same here! just saw my mail today and I jumped up and down in happiness when I saw the USCIS letter. Our NAO2 approval is January 26, with no updates on the website or app (they still just say received). I also totally thought I was gonna get a RFE. I only send facebook screenshots of photos I posted of us together, and email itineraries. I read everywhere on here how everyone was sending copies of passport stamps and actual flight boarding passes, and how what I sent was not considered primary evidence. I guess it just comes to show you never really know if you will get an RFE or not.... Good luck to everyone else still waiting. Stay positive!!

Congratulations!!! People, CHECK YOUR MAILBOXES! Wooohooooo! :jest:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Gillian90 said:

My fiancé got home tonight and decided to check his mailbox (not expecting anything because it's Saturday). ....Our NOA2 has arrived! 🎉 No updates on the USCIS website or app, no email or text. Such an amazing surprise!

NOA1: July 18

NOA2: January 26

Hoping for approvals galore this coming week! 

1 minute ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Wow! Congratulations! This is really a good news :wub:

Congratulations! 🎆🎆🎆

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

It sure does and my fiance is getting depressed and it's not helping our relationship. She has had a hard life as it is and feels like nothing ever goes her way. Hard for her to stay positive which starts to affect me.

I so know how she feels..been there done that. My fiance and I broke up once in with this process.. the waiting, the distance and being on different separate ends of the globe, it just starts getting into you. He gets depressed, frustratated, sad and lonely. But through this all, always choose LOVE over stress, LOVE over the challenge, the arguments and the waiting time. This is just trying to test both of you and its hard, for the lack of word. Survive this and challenges ahead will be sweet as pie especially when you are together. Always assure her of your love, that this is a 6 to 7 months of waiting in exchange of being together for a lifetime. I once told my fiance, we survived 5 months of waiting, so why give up on the 6th month when it’s just keeps getting closer.Acknowledge her frustrations because all she wants is to be beside right now..but be her strength...Have faith that all will be well..POSITIVE THOUGHTS ATTRACT POSITIVE RESULTS....Good luck to us and honestly I want to be frustrated right now with 212 days of waiting..hhaha..But then again, if i get frustrated and he is already frustrated, I can only imagine the clash..hehe. Be strong...

3 hours ago, John & Rose said:

7-7s for me tonight. A lot of them!  

We can do this. They can’t break us. If a simple wait is enough to destroy our relationship then maybe our relationship isn’t as strong as it should be.  This wait is not easy. We all need to be strong for ourselves and for our partners. 

No yoga for you, John?

h

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
7 hours ago, PandN2913 said:

Hi, I’ve had a job paying 60k annually for past 13 years but lost job on 28th and received approval on 29th. Is my only chance for approval a co sponsor? I am aggressively looking for a new job. I’ve been employed 13 straight years. Talk about timing ; (. Thank yo

Does anyone have insights on this? I might be facing a similar situation. Good question!

NOA1: 26 July 2017

NOA2: 2 February 2018

NVC Received: 13 February 2018

NVC Case # Assigned: 22 February 2018

NVC Left: 27 February 2018

Consulate Received: 1 March 2018

Packet 3 Received: 10 March 2018

Packet 3 Sent: 8 October 2018 (we delayed intentionally)

Interview: 31 October 2018

Currently in AP!!! :(

58 minutes ago, NJ515 said:

Does anyone have insights on this? I might be facing a similar situation. Good question!

@PandN2913 If you don't get another job before your beneficiary has their interview, you will need a co-sponsor. 

Your tax return from last year will help show your previous earning and may help to satisfy the person interviewing you. I would use it just as one more piece of evidence in addition to the co-sponsorship. 

Capture.PNG

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.