Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, useful89 said:

So no June approvals today? 

Seems like that...

really wondering uptill when they can pull this ridiculousness off

I'm going crazy.. the timeline in my mind hit next May right now... 😂😂

1 minute ago, Chicagoseal said:

Not sure if they’re even running the scans.

Once a day only at evening till there is real movement

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Seems like that...

really wondering uptill when they can pull this ridiculousness off

I'm going crazy.. the timeline in my mind hit next May right now... 😂😂

I'm starting to doubt they'll ever process ours :(

Timeline
10 minutes ago, useful89 said:

I'm starting to doubt they'll ever process ours :(

Nah I'm actually sure they started June but those first a few may just get noa2 hard copy instead of mail. They are not exactly separating these cases as we do. But with wac numbers and weeks. So they were in June's week already.

but yesterday oh yesterday ruined everything. And please remember these updates are not as trustworthy as before anymore but itis all we have..

and come to think of it, tier 1 s don't even have that information 😂😂

also come on no sad faces! Not you! You're logical!! If you guys do sad faces with being this close, what will we do in September? 

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I was hoping for the beginning of January. I know Christmas and New Year would be off the cards. But the first or second week of January... ☹️

Does anyone know how long lies between the NOA2 and POE, roughly?

Timeline
4 hours ago, D and T said:

Hello there, Fellow Tortuously Waiting Fiance(e)s...

Here we are for another day, stretched upon the rack of our Long-Distance Relationships, Painfully Un-Wedded and Un-Blissful, Grumpily (and sometimes, speaking for myself certainly, Tearfully) Dis-United with our loved ones still, after many, many long, long months of Non-Togetherness, with a couple more months (possibly) yet to go until the much-anticipated POE finally takes place. What a glorious day that will be, huh folks?

Meanwhile, God only knows how we will all get through the upcoming holidays. For myself I'm sure it will involve a bottle of wine or two.

Maybe three.

:P  

Okay, enough complaining, now down to business.

For some reason I'm unable to edit the google doc.  Could I ask, @vocaledge, would you please add my number WAC1790350159.  Since it appears that the google doc is using the date of receipt rather than the notice date, could you kindly change the date you have listed for us there to June 2nd instead of the 6th?

Thank you so much for doing this for us, @vocaledge!!  You are such a dear!!! Bless your heart. :) 

Here's hoping for some nice approvals today.  :D

All done for you @D and T

4 hours ago, Chicagoseal said:

Any June approvals? Is June being scanned?

I have a scan running right now, nothing from June 1st- June 5th as of yet, so I'd guess no movement that we can see today.

41 minutes ago, Chicagoseal said:

Not sure if they’re even running the scans.

Yes, I am :-)

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Well, we should have a pair of June topics, one for joy of life kind of crowd, and other for the ......

Anyway, we are in the dark right now, USCIS has managed to destroy every bit of sense there was to already senseless situation, but one thing is for sure, WE ARE READY. Thanks to all the lurkers for standing up, good to have you with us. Boys and girls, all we need is a crack, and we will burst out of this I promise you, may the gates of our happiness open ....

Image result for crowd gif friday 

Timeline
1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

Well, we should have a pair of June topics, one for joy of life kind of crowd, and other for the ......

Anyway, we are in the dark right now, USCIS has managed to destroy every bit of sense there was to already senseless situation, but one thing is for sure, WE ARE READY. Thanks to all the lurkers for standing up, good to have you with us. Boys and girls, all we need is a crack, and we will burst out of this I promise you, may the gates of our happiness open ....

This .gif is perfect 😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

We've been waiting for movement for a month now. May is turning into USCIS's Vietnam it seems...

55 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nah I'm actually sure they started June but those first a few may just get noa2 hard copy instead of mail. They are not exactly separating these cases as we do. But with wac numbers and weeks. So they were in June's week already.

but yesterday oh yesterday ruined everything. And please remember these updates are not as trustworthy as before anymore but itis all we have..

and come to think of it, tier 1 s don't even have that information 😂😂

also come on no sad faces! Not you! You're logical!! If you guys do sad faces with being this close, what will we do in September? 

Logic, what logic? This is the K1 forum!! No logic applies 🙃

Timeline

@GarryAndMarie @britishandusa 

Thank you both for adding your details to our tag list for June :-)

(In progress)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, useful89 said:

We've been waiting for movement for a month now. May is turning into USCIS's Vietnam it seems...

Logic, what logic? This is the K1 forum!! No logic applies 🙃

Yes awesome see this is the you I really like to see 😂😂. We need to stay somehow laughing and positive while turning crazy 😜 

also so I am totally with you guys on a zombie walk but I'm still thinking about sending those muffins first...

can someone if they talk to a tier 2 ask if they want muffins? If this would help them? (So maybe we can get an approximate number of people working...but ask like it's for the muffins)

Timeline

We have one RFE approval, the RFE having been received on Nov 1st.  Thats all the movement from today's scan.  

11/14/2017 2
Your Current Status: Case Was Approved 1
WAC1790379587 1
Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent 1
WAC1790356611 1

(In progress)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Naes said:

can someone if they talk to a tier 2 ask if they want muffins? If this would help them? (So maybe we can get an approximate number of people working...but ask like it's for the muffins)

You might be on to something here... if everyone from VJ, after making their Tier 2 calls, asks if the USCIS would like any muffins... eventually they would ask someone "What's up with the muffins question? Why do so many people ask us about muffins?" and then we could tell them to visit visajourney.com for the answer -- and maybe just maybe a few people at USCIS would check in here once in awhile.

Maybe they can't do anything, maybe they could - but it would be nice to have some direct contact, reassuring that we know that they know we are all talking amongst ourselves about their daily work, updates, and grasping at whatever small bits of information we can find out about their process, why databases go down, why and when updates will be available.

Maybe some of them could share general trials and tribulations they have, when a truck delivers the fresh load of NOA1 files, how that one guy went on vacation and never came back and no one noticed the stack of files sitting on his desk for 3 weeks, or how an amazing adjudiciator of legend once singlehandedly approved 300 NOA2s in one day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

@vocaledge

Somehow the scan comes out like this http://www.visajourney.com/forums/profile/264943-vocaledge/

not sure if it is only me that sees it like that and are there any fix to it?

:K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center on 2017-06-16

Consulate : Sweden

I-129F Sent                              : 2017-06-13
I-129F NOA1                           : 2017-06-20
I-129F NOA2                           : 2017-12-23
NVC Received                         : 2018-01-24
NVC Case # Assigned           : 2018-01-25
NVC DS-160 Filled Out          : 2018-01-27
NVC In Transition                   : 2018-01-31
NVC Received at Embassy   : 2018-02-05
Received Email/Package 3   : 2018-02-05
Paid Embassy Fee - 265$      : 2018-02-05

Received Confirmation          : 2018-02-07
for Embassy Interview        

Medical                                    : 2018-02-21
Embassy Interview                 : 2018-03-01

Received Additional Info       : 2018-03-01

from the STK Embassy

221 (g)

Medical Sent to Embassy     : 2018-03-01

Sent on email additional       : 2018-03-09

info to the STK Embassy

CEAC Admin Status               : 2018-03-09

Medical Arrived STK              : 2018-03-14

Embassy

CEAC Denied 212(a)(4).       : 2018-03-27

CEAC Denial letter email.     : 2018-04-03

Hired Lawyer                          : 2018-04-12

Complaint sent in                  : 2018-04-20

CEAC Issued                           : 2018-05-10??

Embassy Approved                : 2018-03-??

Passport Sent from STK       : 2018-03-??

Passport in hand                    : 2018-03-??

POE - Orlando Airport            : 2018-05-31??

Wedding day                           : 2018-08-08??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.