smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
20 hours ago, jozi333 said:

My fiance and I were approved yesterday! NOA1 date was May 25! 

Congratulations!:dancing:

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

2 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

No no no no, never did never will. Nothing but much love for you, but always equal for all others, as we are all one. My point was different, better world. We all need to be at our best, so this world can be better. That is why we need to push the other way, from negative to positive, from sadness to joy, from hate to love, from descending to ascending, from tears to laughter (you know I try my hardest every day:)). 

Frustration can get a hold of people, but in no way can it be good. You can see some posts today, it can be really negative. My point is to prevent it, don't ever let it come into play, not just here, but in life in general. It breeds negativity that can be saddled up many ways, bot none will end up for the better. If people wouldn't let negativity enter their decision making and their actions, however wild or mild they may be, they will never have any need to apologize, feel sorry, regret, and so on ...

PS much love baby @Trinab80 ,(L) there is not one bad bone in my body, it was not about you (and sorry that my crystal ball didn't deliver, but it told the truth, I promise) 

Okay just checking....

In the meantime, clean off that crystal ball for me and recalibrate your predictions for me please??? 

Thanks...love ya back!😉

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
On November 11, 2017 at 12:34 AM, Alexandra 1234 said:

I am May 16 filer. Got my RFE  November,6. Got the letter in the mail today ( November, 10). I am very confused because they requested G-325A form for me and my fiancé to be filled out eventhough I submitted the newest version of I-129F. So weird. Has it happened to anybody else? 

Yep

They did it to me also. Stall tactic in my opinion. They are too behind so they send "Requests for Extra-waiting" so that they can state they've "touched" our petitions. They are buying themselves time to catch up I guess.

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
On November 11, 2017 at 3:33 AM, Fiammetta said:

@Shoegum is there a full list of people that got RFE that we can check while they get approval? I think we are so many right now!

My RFE arrived in the mail yesterday (after a week of waiting)!

It's ridiculous what they ask!

They say on my fiancé divorce decree there is no signature of a judge OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE!

And they say evidence of meeting requirements are not enough!

Has anybody ever noticed they even write in the RFE that videos of the 2 people together it's not an evidence? That's crazy (we didn't send a video, just saying)

Feel like they need to be there with us to believe it!

And they want more signed statements from us to know how we met etc, which we already submitted too!

After 4 years relationship and after living together we have so much evidence they'll be sorry they even asked! 😂

@alexmc030 did you get yours yet?

I'm convinced it's a stall tactic because they are soo behind. "Request For Extra-waiting" buys them at least a couple weeks to help them catch up.

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

On 11/11/2017 at 2:34 AM, Alexandra 1234 said:

I am May 16 filer. Got my RFE  November,6. Got the letter in the mail today ( November, 10). I am very confused because they requested G-325A form for me and my fiancé to be filled out eventhough I submitted the newest version of I-129F. So weird. Has it happened to anybody else? 

I'm may 16th too,my case update RFE November 6,but still no mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
55 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

I'm convinced it's a stall tactic because they are soo behind. "Request For Extra-waiting" buys them at least a couple weeks to help them catch up.

I really don't understand the logic of the stalling tactic. They press one button to approve and another to RFE

If any of you have the energy after all this to 'pay it forward', it may help future filers if those who have got unreasonable RFE's and feel they have already submitted the evidence (ie signatures on Divorce Decrees, G325A forms being requesting when the latest forms have been sent etc), notify the Ombudsman once they have their NOA2's and report such duplicated requests being sent. 

5 hours ago, daleguthery said:

Are December interviews pretty much out of reach for us early June filers in Manila? Wasn't sure how many openings were left.

Yes dec is out of question just 2 days ago they only had 3 days left available, you june filers may be looking at maybe febuary unless they pick up the processing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

The beneficiary's birth certificate is just used as proof to confirm what their country of citizenship or country they're born in. 

It's the same as the USC providing their BC as proof of citizenship. 

Sibling information is irrelevant to this process. Remember, this is about you and your fiance...that's it and that's all.

Thanks.  This all only came up because her friend's sister got denied a fiance visa into Saudi Arabia to another Philippine who is already there.  Was issue with her parent's marriage certificate and her birth certificate not having correct  dates.  Tried to tell her they may have different rules but US shouldn't care.

Just now, JohnAna05823 said:

Thanks.  This all only came up because her friend's sister got denied a fiance visa into Saudi Arabia to another Philippine who is already there.  Was issue with her parent's marriage certificate and her birth certificate not having correct  dates.  Tried to tell her they may have different rules but US shouldn't care.

That doesn't sound like a procedural issue, more like the dates don't correspond to what may be in their computer system. Meaning the dates do not match what is on file so it's possible that they thought the certificates were falsified documents. 

Totally separate issue. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 hours ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Question:

Does USCIS/consulate look at beneficiary's parents wedding date and certificate and stuff?

I assume their is a clerical error? I would not be too concerned.

They are more concerned that her parents are not or were not involved with anti - government organizations.

Also they look at any of your or her wedding dates or divorces/annulments.

If they notice anything about HER parents they will ask at the interview.

Clerical issues happen all the time in 3rd world countries.

Steven

5 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Dear Doc, you were included yes, but the 2nd member calling for firing was in our June topic. So your first comment yes, and bottom no. However, thank you for understanding and support. It is in these trying times that we need to stay strong, levelheaded, and cool, at our least. Everything above that is a great bonus.

Honestly, this forum is such a powerful vehicle, it is unbelievable. I had no clue something like this ever existed until I got into the process. Than I see thousands of people visiting every day, more than many schools have students, so one would have to think - "what else can it do for the better?". To be just a "shoulder to cry", it's ok, but not 0.01% of it's potential. I even thought "English Classes" would be great and helpful (forum is vast and it may already have it, not sure). Maybe some traditions of the USA. Maybe little history, foods, tourist attractions, financial system, schooling system (as many will go to school here when they come), and how about healthcare system since I am quoting our doctor? We can help each other here to last a lifetime, not just to inquire about price of "DS-160", and how many days something takes.  

I'd be open to that- .. now of course legally I can't give medical advise online haha but I like the idea of using this forum for other stuff too! It's a crazy process that becomes a little more bearable because of this community...  

for what is worth I didn't mean any sarcasm in my previous post, I just reread it and can see how that might have come off. I do appreciare the prespective and sometimes we all need someone to tell us to simmer :wub:

Timeline
2 hours ago, June2017UK said:

I really don't understand the logic of the stalling tactic. They press one button to approve and another to RFE

If any of you have the energy after all this to 'pay it forward', it may help future filers if those who have got unreasonable RFE's and feel they have already submitted the evidence (ie signatures on Divorce Decrees, G325A forms being requesting when the latest forms have been sent etc), notify the Ombudsman once they have their NOA2's and report such duplicated requests being sent. 

I may be missing something but the logic is clear to me. CO has 20 petitions in front of him, press the RFE button ten times(recycling it through the system by sending us requests for nfo already submitted) then work the other ten. BAM, twenty petitions being processed and his numbers look good. Otherwise, look through each and get only five done.

either way your suggestion is warranted.

Edited by PadieNerkBrapone

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Anybody knows if we MUST use the envelope they sent to us in the RFE mail?

I'm not sure we can fit everything in the one USCIS provided.

Does the bar code means something that if we send it into a different one it won't work?

***Waiting for interview***

Has anyone seen any denials before or after the interview? If so, what were the reasons?  This process is making me stress so much as you all know all too well so I'm thinking of any and all things that could go wrong! Lol! I still have quite sometime before my NO2 as I filed at the end of August. 🤕

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

I may be missing something but the logic is clear to me. CO has 20 petitions in front of him, press the RFE button ten times(recycling it through the system by sending us requests for nfo already submitted) then work the other ten. BAM, twenty petitions being processed and his numbers look good. Otherwise, look through each and get only five done.

either way your suggestion is warranted.

I dont know, issuing an RFE gives them more work than an approval. NOA 2 letter is the same for everyone, typing specific RFE for each case is more work, imo. 

But idk, for me theres no logic at all lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.