smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Road2Nyama said:

Yes, you're not alone, it's been 153 days here.😫 My mind was lost a while ago! 

haha bro mine is 154  days my mind is ready and waiting response must be positive

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Julia Pantuza said:

Guys!! My case requires a RFE, ( after 173 waiting 😓) I am happy/ relief that they touched my case buttt... I am afraid of how long this will take! Do you have some story to share? Or anything... my fiancé is in the military and he starts traveling on April 2018. I really REALLY wanted to be in the US in January. Do you guys think that this is possible? 

Did you already return your RFE? It's possible but boy it will be tight I think. I just sent my RFE today because I am hoping for January as well.:D

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hmm, they seem to be processing the first half of may. I wonder if they process in biweekly batches? Being a may 22nd submit, I'm waiting, but my patience has just ran out. Few more deep breaths and the next step to the rest of my life with my love will happen.

Edited by Athelstan

4 hours ago, bmiz said:

Just got notification that my case was approved NOA1 date May 10. case # WAC1790325299.

Fiancee is in China.

Congrats!!

I-129F Received: 07-19-2017

NOA1: 07-21-2017

NOA2: 01-23-2018

NVC Received: 01-29-2018 

Case # Assigned: 01-31-2018

NVC Sent Case: 02-03-2018

DS-160 Submitted: 02-05-2018

Consulate Received: 02-05-2018

VAC: 02-09-2018

Interview: 03-12-2018

Outcome: APPROVED!

POE: 03-17-2018

Married: 04-27-2018

USCIS Received I-485, I-765, I-131: 05-24-2018

Biometrics Fee Accepted: 06-08-18

NOA1 Recieved : 06-16-18

Biometrics Appt: 07-02-18

EAD being Produced: 09-28-18

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Are there any other May filers stuck at the NVC stage?? Our NOA2 date was 9/20, NVC received 10/4 and consulate case number assigned 10/20 but it has yet to sent out. Any thoughts?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, logisticamente said:

Called NVC again today. Received Case number.. Status  at NVC

exactly 2 weeks post NOA2

THIS  IS SO EXCITING!!:D

Congrats!!! we're same day but NVC still not received :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

When I called NVC the first time and gave them my USCIS number they told me it had been received on this date. I called back a few days later and I was told our consulate case number.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.