smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Do your best to stay patient and positive🙂  Over the past several months, if you go back through the posts in different monthly forums, you'll see that it is a very typical response for the the government to tell you to wait another 4 to 6 weeks. Many people, who have posted on here, get their matters resolved earlier than that, though some do end up waiting that 4 to 6 weeks. 

It is hit or miss. I'm a firm believer they have standard statement scripts they stick to in response to inquiries.

Thanku for ur response..hope it will be soon we got noa2, Not what they told.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, karinaaz said:

I think that they say that so you stop calling them. This is a waiting game and we need to have a lot of patience.  NOA2 will come.

Yeah ur right...thats why they told everyone same thing.so that we cant call them upto 4-6 weeks..hopefully soon.:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Just now, Julia Pantuza said:

That’s great!! They are already on may 9! But what happened with the early cases that did not received a request to additional evidence? 

frustration and stress :-(

let's hope, it is more optimistic :-)

44 minutes ago, Julia Pantuza said:

Oh my God! I know I am dying with all this waiting! I received my NOA1 in may 3... in the my case page I have an update on October 5... do you guys know what that means? 

it should say something else.. if you click on the case number it brings you to a page where it says  the status of your case (approved, received)  If it still received in the bottom left area it tells you the history of your case.. where it should tell you what the update was..

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I really don't understand how we are ever going to get approved. It looks like they started touching the first week of May in the last week of September almost if not 4 weeks ago. I understand that the Mondays in each week are heavy with petitions and May 8th is no different. I am fortunate to be in the next heavy date of May 15 and towards to back third of that date in petitions. If it takes 4 weeks to touch a case from the first Monday of the month to the next they will never get back on track. Just glad we filed when we did. As it looks like their will be over 7 or 9 month for NOA2 to a year for a K1 visa in hand.  The only way is to spread back out the petitions to the other service centers. I don't understand the logic in that decision to send everything to one location and then sit on it when there is a huge backlog. Seems like it was working well last year until that change. But what do I know.....nothing.... Glad to be closer now but just don't know how close, a week, two weeks or two months. At this rate it looks like 6 or so more weeks before middle of May starts seeing approvals regularly. Still have hope that by the end of the year we are together but that hope is diminishing day by day.  

7 minutes ago, logisticamente said:

it should say something else.. if you click on the case number it brings you to a page where it says  the status of your case (approved, received)  If it still received in the bottom left area it tells you the history of your case.. where it should tell you what the update was..

When i look at mine it does not show anything just shows may 5th receive and last updat was may 11th on case, no other explanations showed anywhere.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.