smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Oh that's good news. How was your approach with NVC people? Maybe we are doing something wrong lol 21 days is too much :(

when did you get the number? If it was like today maybe they just created it but not in the tracker yet

Yup we got it today

Last week they told us that it usually take 2 to six weeks to reach nvc

Just now, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

100+ a day, that would be amazing!!!

You are wishing and holding breathe to long u need to let go before u pass out

Hey guys can someone give me correct USCIS number, we will give it a try and call for the first time, maybe if we out pressure on them they will start working on our may filer cases lol

3 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

Yeah we both signed them and dated our own. Just noticed we did print names.

I think u going to be ok 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

So no scan/update from today yet? I've been waiting the entire weekend for it :( 

Can somebody confirm what I read somewhere, that a number starting with WAC is processed in California Service Center?

i know it doesn't make any difference, just killing time here!

thank you

***Waiting for interview***

2 hours ago, K+D said:

Had the craziest/greatest of Monday mornings ever. I started calling immigration super early to try to get an update on my case. Eventually I convinced the person to connect me with a tier 2 and was put on a call back with average wait time 81 minutes. During that time, I got the email the USPS about the informed delivery digest....and it had a letter from USCIS in it!!! I was jumping but I didn't want to become too overjoyed. I just got the callback and I was told that my case was approved! My tracker didn't update which is kind of weird because I was getting updates all along, even that they had received my RFE. The notice is dated 10/10/17! And who says Mondays are bad???? 

NOA1 received: April 27th

NOA1 notice date: May 1st 

RFE email: September 25th

RFE hardcopy received: September 28th

RFE response received by USCIS: September 29th

NOA2 notice date: October 10th

Thank you so much !!!! I just got the callback from USCIS and I am approved!!

Hi, I'm happy for you, I told you when you send the rfe,they will approved it quickly, stay bless ,I'm so happy for you, you deserve it

6 minutes ago, Fiammetta said:

So no scan/update from today yet? I've been waiting the entire weekend for it :( 

Can somebody confirm what I read somewhere, that a number starting with WAC is processed in California Service Center?

thank you

Western Adjudication Center

EAC - Vermont Service Center (Previous name: Eastern Adjudication Center). LIN - Nebraska Service Center (LIN refers to Lincoln, Nebraska). SRC - Texas Service Center (Previous name: Southern Regional Center). WAC - California Service Center (Previous name: Western Adjudication Center).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
49 minutes ago, mirelageko said:

Hey guys can someone give me correct USCIS number, we will give it a try and call for the first time, maybe if we out pressure on them they will start working on our may filer cases lol

The number for the national customer service center is 1-800-375-5283. Try your best to insist on being connected to a tier 2 agent! 

NOA1 Received Date: April 27th, 2017

NOA1 Notice Date: May 1st, 2017

RFE email notice: September 25th, 2017

RFE hardcopy received: September 28th, 2017

USCISs Response to RFE received: September 29th, 2017

NOA2: October 10th, 2017

NVC Received and Case Number Assigned: October 24th, 2017

NVC Left and Consulate Received: October 26th, 2017

Medical Exam: November 7th, 2017

Interview: December 5th, 2017 APPROVED

Visa on hand: December 8th, 2017

POE (LAX): December 12th, 2017

Hi everyone , I saw some people who have first Noa notice may 2th, may 4th,or 5th asking wy someone who have first Noa notice may 10 can be approved, I will say it's cuz that someone lucky, but when I was checking uscis processing time I saw CSC processing may 15th, TSC may 17th, for that if I see a may 11th, or even may 13th or 14th approved I not will be surprised, uscis not doing nothing in order I think, I'm following a friend case in my uscis app track,he is may 5th,I saw alot nearby case approved, the number he have  supposed to be approved before them but nope,I think uscis don't follow any rules,or any order.and its really pissed me off

Edited by Daphney

4 minutes ago, K+D said:

The number for the national customer service center is 1-800-375-5283. Try your best to insist on being connected to a tier 2 agent! 

I told the tier one agent I would like to speak to a tier 2 officer to find out if I have an RFE on my case and I was put right thru. I also stressed that my case was over 150 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Fiammetta said:

thank you

Yeah, @Shoegum has scanned and checked in to let us know unfortunately no updates yet today. It's noon in California, so we still have most of the work day ahead of us. It also looks like maybe they are just not updating their system very regularly as they process cases. Hoping for some updates soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Daphney said:

Hi everyone , I saw some people who have first Noa notice may 2th, may 4th,or 5th asking wy someone who have first Noa notice may 10 can be approved, I will say it's cuz that someone its lucky, but when I was checking uscis processing time I saw CSC processing may 15th, TSC may 17th, for that if I see a may 11th, or even may 13th or 14th approved I will be surprised, uscis not doing nothing in order I think, I'm following a friend case in my uscis app track,he is may 5th,I saw alot nearby case approved, they the number he have  supposed to be approved before them but nope,I think uscis don't follow any rules,or any order.and its really pissed me off

They probably divided the "mail" (our cases) amongst many people, so the disorder might just be a reflection of differing workloads or areas of focus for each adjudicator.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

Please keep me updated! They said they didn't receive ours yet :(

I did just call NVC and they said that they received our case today but that it can take up to two weeks for it to be process... ugh... hope not...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
17 minutes ago, dnavinnie said:

I told the tier one agent I would like to speak to a tier 2 officer to find out if I have an RFE on my case and I was put right thru. I also stressed that my case was over 150 days.

honey... Im at 164 days.... patience

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Alice L said:

I got the case number from nvc but unable to get the status from website it says your search data not found

What to do?

Since you've just gotten your case number today, I would say to try tomorrow or the next day; I'm sure that it's just not updated yet.  :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.