8,297 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

Did you get any email from them? Clueless about this, really, but they say there they sent you a response, so I guess that should be it... It has to be somewhere! :blink:

Keeps us updated!

Thats the same thing mine said... Remember the letter I posted back then, that was their response to the inquiry. So I guess like me they will receive a letter

•  CSC stage
  • Date sent: 7th April
  • Date received: 11th April
  • NoA date: 15th April 
  • NoA hardcopy: 23rd April
  • NoA 2: 30th August
  • NoA 2 hardcopy: 5th September

NVC/EMBASSY stage

• NVC case created: 11th September
  • NVC sent: 12th September
  • Consular received: 14th September
  • NVC hardcopy: 18th September
  • Packet 3 received: 18th September
  • Packet 3 sent: 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
18 hours ago, krizia said:

Yay! sep 2 was also my noa 2! You can start calling nvc tomorrow :) 

please update us when you get case number

Goodluck and Godbless to all of us.

Did you call yet, I was gonna call later today.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Salty2305 said:

Am I the only one that feels slightly lost now that we have our NOA2?

I know that I need to keep calling NVC for our case numbers, I know that I need to fill out the DS-160 and I know that I need to book our medicals and interviews. I have all of our documents together, I have the last few jabs booked in. Given notice on my house and job.

Everything else seems really unknown! What else am I missing please VJ gurus?

Police clearances if any from working abroad and go buy some luggage hehe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, fatima& abdi said:

Don't worry its not somthing to worry about we had the same rfe reason its easy to be fixed . Hopefuly ur rfe copy will make it home soon the best is coming 

Thank you so much.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 hours ago, Estibaliz said:

Sorry you got an RFE, hopefully is something easy to fix. But in the meantime, you know what we always say around here: take a look at your package to see if you forgot to check any boxes, letters of intent to marry, TOS for a website where you met... and plan on how to provide more evidence of meeting, if that's even possible.

Best of luck and keeps us updated :)

We didn't meet online. we actually grew up together and dated as teenager. I just need to wait for the rfe hardcopy to find out. thank you so much.:)

Edited by Dorice

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Has anyone heard anything about going to the interview without medical being there? Jonathan had medical today and they're holding his medical information because his bp was a little high. Receptionist told him to go to interview anyway even if he can't see his GP in time. 

Met at University in Scotland - August 2013

Tiae left Scotland - October 2014

Jonathan visited Tiae in the States - August 2015, August 2016, April 2017

Jonathan proposed - February 2016

Filed I-129f - March 2017

NOA1 - April 3, 2017

NOA2 - August 10, 2017

NVC Rec'd - August 28, 2017

NVC # rec'd - August 29, 2017

Left NVC - August 31, 2017

Consulate Rec'd - September 5, 2017

Package 3 Received - September 5, 2017

Package 3 Response - September 5, 2017

Medical Appt - September 15, 2017

Interview - September 25, 2017

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
39 minutes ago, KeriAn said:

Thats the same thing mine said... Remember the letter I posted back then, that was their response to the inquiry. So I guess like me they will receive a letter

That's true it happened to you! So snail mail? Oh boy... Way to strech it a bit more... :blink:

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

1 hour ago, Kevin Crawford said:

Next Steps

• Next upcoming event

If we accept your case, you will receive a receipt notice.  If we reject your case, we will send you an explanation with instructions.

And it still shows this as the next step ???

I called and talked to a tier 2 officer

they send the response by mail.. so you will have to wait until it arrives..

the answer can be something very useless like we are not working on your case yet <_<...

I submitted an inquiry sept 1 (friday) and got a letter Sept 11 dated Sept 4 (Monday)

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

2 minutes ago, Martella&T said:

Hi Everybody...

could not believe it...got the notification from the iphone app today... was with a friend and heard a sound I did not recognize coming from somewhere in a big room... did not even click at first that it came from my phone that was in my bag quite far away from me...

and then some time later I checked my phone and there it was!!! case was approved on the screen...

the date is yesterday's the 14th of September - so exactly 5 months from the received date the 14th of April...

I kept having dark thoughts already - visions of having to wait for 8 months for NOA2 or waiting 7 and getting RFE...

really wish all those who are still waiting could see their NOA2 in the next 2 weeks

to be honest it just feels unreal right now - kind of a shell shock I guess...

Case Sister!!

So glad you finally got news CONGRATS!!!!:wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Martella&T said:

Hi Everybody...

could not believe it...got the notification from the iphone app today... was with a friend and heard a sound I did not recognize coming from somewhere in a big room... did not even click at first that it came from my phone that was in my bag quite far away from me...

and then some time later I checked my phone and there it was!!! case was approved on the screen...

the date is yesterday's the 14th of September - so exactly 5 months from the received date the 14th of April...

I kept having dark thoughts already - visions of having to wait for 8 months for NOA2 or waiting 7 and getting RFE...

really wish all those who are still waiting could see their NOA2 in the next 2 weeks

to be honest it just feels unreal right now - kind of a shell shock I guess...

Congrats :)

Spoiler

I-129F sent - April 24th 2017     CSC date received - April 27th 2017   NOA1 date - May 1st 2017

RFE - CSC sent October 2nd (case tracker shows 27th September)  RFE - received October 5th  RFE - sent back to CSC  October 6th  RFE- CSC received -October 7th (case tracker shows October 13th) 

NOA2 date - October 18th 2017(case tracker shows October 19th), NOA2 Hard copy -October 24th;  NVC #assigned - November 15th NVC left November 21st

Consulate received - November 28th Packet 3 sent - December 18th; Packet 4 received - December 22nd; Medical exam - January 3rd 2018; Interview -January 17th 2018 APPROVED

Visa issued - January 18th Visa delivered - January 19th POE - January 28th

AOS+EAD+AP

Package sent Feb 23rd 2018, Delivered Feb 26th 2018, NOA1 - text and email confirmations March 8th 2018, NOA1 - hard copies received March 12th 2018

Biometrics appointement - March 30th 2018 (requests received March 16th), 2nd Biometrics appointment for EAD for one of my K2s - April 16 2018

New card is being prepared for I-765 - August 13 2018 (online status), Card is mailed - August 16 2018 (online status), Received approvals for i-130 and i-765, also letter for interview - August 17 2018, Status updated to USPS received your Card - August 17 2018, EAD/AP combo cards received in mailbox - August 18 2018,

SSN cards(K1+K2) received in mailbox August 20 2018

Interview - August 29 2018 Green card for me K1 received September 7th 2018, K2s received 2 weeks later

23 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

That's true it happened to you! So snail mail? Oh boy... Way to strech it a bit more... :blink:

Yeah it took us about a month to get it

•  CSC stage
  • Date sent: 7th April
  • Date received: 11th April
  • NoA date: 15th April 
  • NoA hardcopy: 23rd April
  • NoA 2: 30th August
  • NoA 2 hardcopy: 5th September

NVC/EMBASSY stage

• NVC case created: 11th September
  • NVC sent: 12th September
  • Consular received: 14th September
  • NVC hardcopy: 18th September
  • Packet 3 received: 18th September
  • Packet 3 sent: 

2 minutes ago, MeliiGo said:

Case Sister!!

So glad you finally got news CONGRATS!!!!:wub:

Can you believe it that the tracker has not ever updated your case because I kept checking but how come they updated ours - crazy!

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

6 minutes ago, Martella&T said:

Can you believe it that the tracker has not ever updated your case because I kept checking but how come they updated ours - crazy!

Hahahahaha!

You checked my case too? how sweet of you and yeah, we know we were approved Sept 1st and our NOA2 came on the mail Sept 7th, and the case still doesnt show ANYTHING, we didnt receive a email neither

its weirdm, but what matters is the NOA2 paper right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.