ScaredyFelix

Ohio State active shooter reported; suspect dead, 8 injured [corrected title]

104 posts in this topic

would like to point out that when ever we attempt to 'ban' anything, we fail miserably and somehow manage to proliferate whatever we attempt to ban. i expect the same result if we attempted to ban any certain type of person.

Filed: Timeline

Of course I the them. Why else would one shoot a cute little squirrel?

Did you eat the squirrels? If not, how was a squirrel harming your way of life? Are you a nut farmer?

Never killed anything beyond a bug/spider. Never had a desire. My grandfather fought in WW2, took lives and never used a gun (or owned one) again. In my short time in Texas I have yet to know anyone who has a story where having a gun protected them in any way. I'm sure it happens, I just have no personal experience or know anyone with experience that would influence me. I also plan on having children soon and would never ever keep a gun in the house with a child.

it's called xenophobia, and you're riddled with it. with all of the refugees that live in this country, that love this country, that contribute to the benefit of this country, you should be ashamed of yourself for not recognizing your own little plot of sand and well worn head hole..

Many millions of people spread over the world sworn to convert us or wipe us from the planet.

No reason to be concerned

Many millions of people spread over the world sworn to convert us or wipe us from the planet.

This. Freedom of religion becomes a casualty when you conflate the actions of a pretty clearly whacked out group with those other people who share the same verbiage to describe their religion but actually have little else in common. Shared distrust of America and to a lesser degree uninformed but not acted upon anger or hatred don't satisfy the blanket lumping of Muslims into a unified like thinking group.

And the Tweetsolini plan most definitely impinges on freedom of religion based on the above outlined flawed premise.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Just because something calls itself a religion it gets a by it seems, just because most western religions no longer have a conquest element does not mean others do not.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

what ready4one said. don't believe the hype, try to keep your wits.

Just because something calls itself a religion it gets a by it seems, just because most western religions no longer have a conquest element does not mean others do not.

are you saying islam is not a religion? that's going a bit far. human beings have a conquest element and religion enhances that element when applied to particular users. all symptoms of conquest being equal, no one religion holds the trademark.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

15267930_594076710788332_147335501824345

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Black Lives Matter Ohio State University Staffer Expresses Sympathy with Campus Attacker

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/black-lives-matter-ohio-state-university-staffer-expresses-sympathy-with-campus-attacker/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

Meh. Freedom of speech covers her. Also allows her to talk in stupid, no matter who is watching.

I can see with a Trump Presidency and people getting back to having national pride, that antics like her will quickly leading to being fired due to widespread backlash.

Times are changing.