danchykkk

Cr-1 deneid after 2 month AP

102 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sometimes faster to reapply but you need to know why denial, contact your congressman to help find the information

this is not true, if you do not know an answer, especially in the case of a CR1 denial being sent back to the USCIS. They will be sent a NOIR/NOID and will have 30 days to send a rebuttal with evidence backing up their relationship and marriage.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why is it wrong - does it get jammed up at USCIS or the embassy? If the embassy then maybe this is a country specific issue. If USCIS, I wonder why the are such different opinions? Is there a thread that discusses the pros and cons of refiling verses appeal for a denied CR1 (I hope my K1 gets approved and I don't have to go this route.)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I never received any statement why the co sent case back to uscis only it has been returned for review nothing else was said so number two is not always addressed. K visa is not what you can file if you are married because it will be flagged for lying saying u are not spouse but girlfriend is a lie and they expire. It's a waiting game and it's not fair but it is what it is and no choice but wait .

Timeline

Your interview will be in Ukraine ? There it is were quick process, I am from Ukraine. I come here 6 years ago to my father. They don't asking nothing on interview 1-2 questions . Fit the k-1 more question , but I NEVER here about DENIED SPOUSE VISA IN UKRAINE !!! I have so many friends here what came troughs cr-1 from Europe , and every body in shock what husband visa was denied. But I don't know what Morocco is different . They ask my husband 3 times why he choose woman from different country .He tried to show co evidence ,but she don't want even look .Just asking why wedding party was big. It is really crazy.

Timeline

Why is it wrong - does it get jammed up at USCIS or the embassy? If the embassy then maybe this is a country specific issue. If USCIS, I wonder why the are such different opinions? Is there a thread that discusses the pros and cons of refiling verses appeal for a denied CR1 (I hope my K1 gets approved and I don't have to go this route.)

Timeline

And it is not another way ??? I can't believe what we need to wait another 2 years? We was waiting 4,5 year for this , I thought after interview we come back here together , (((

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They never tell him what he will denied. Just what they need more time for this case . I was out side of embassy, waiting for my husband. When he step out and tell me what about it, I was try to come inside to ask what is going on. But they don't let me to come inside - I am American Citizen , was unable to come inside in my embassy ! I was waiting more than 1 hour out side, after some morrocian men call me to window (out side from embassy) -ant tell me the same think, co need more time , we will call your husband . And for questions why , he tell me it is co decision . I am back to US, and waiting when AP is will resolved. After 1 month I was try to email them, to call me and my husband to embassy , but just waist money for this, because they never respond for the calls.I check status and on October was few updates.Ocober 30 I got respond for my email inquiry what case not with the embassy anymore , they send it to USCIS October 13.They never call to benificary ( my husband ) tell him about it And of course I email them to ask about reason, but they not responding . I am never here about hight fraud country , only when I was apply for the visa,I am start to search in Google and find out. I have so many friends who come to US with spouse bisa.My girlfriend working with immigration lawyer , and I ask her if visa my husband can be denied. She say what for her 10 years expiriance she never here what immigration visa can be denied. But only now I am understand what she working with people from Europe , not Morocco.So now I don't know what to do. Maybe I can apply for the another visa- k-3???

If a lawyer says that, they are inexperienced. Any good lawyer will tell you any petition has the possibility of being denied.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

You need a good lawyer and fight it is all I can say, if your married you can't do K visa. Refile is another year so I think get lawyer fast and go borrow money to pay him if you don't have it because this is important life decision

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.