51 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This can only be a made-up story...

While I half suspect this is a good ol' fashioned ship toast, there are also really useless people such as this out there, so it's hard to say for definite.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Depression and anxiety makes it so you can't work?

That doesn't make you special.

That makes you useless.

He won't be deported. You think you're the first googly-eyed weirdo that wants to be spiteful against someone using their immigration status?

There's only one thing to take away from all this. He's realized he can do without you. Maybe you'll come to understand that too.

He knows that he can file ROC without me, and that bothers me a lot.

Learn to work on yourself and your illnesses. You can't expect special treatments from everybody FOREVER.

People will be burnout, having constantly to tiptoe around your feelings, mood swings.

Sponsor for I-864?

Your spouse is the hardworking one here.

Don't worry, he becoming a public charge is very unlikely.

You should be the one to worry who will pay your bills once he leaves you.

I don't know how I will be paying my bills, but I cant stand him anymore. He offered me to stay untill I find a job instead of just leaving now so he can support me financially. But I don't want his help I just want him out of this house.

He sounds like the kind of immigrant we want in this country. Works hard, is financially prudent, and seems to care about his family and friends.

Honestly he is all what he said. He is the immigrant this country wants but not the husband that I WANT!!

While I half suspect this is a good ol' fashioned ship toast, there are also really useless people such as this out there, so it's hard to say for definite.

I am not useless, I was traumatized when I was 7 years old and it still affects my life till now. Do not judge me, I am not happy with how I am either and I am not happy for not having a healthy social or career life.

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

So you're not happy and now you want to make someone else unhappy? You want to ruin his life?

In short, you can't have him deported. He's not just for Christmas, you know. Let him divorce you and find someone worthy of him and move on with your life.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Looks like you wanted a Sugar daddy not a real responsible, rational husband & head of household.

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.