51 posts in this topic

He is way better than my ex-husband. He is very caring and responsible, it bothers me. He is high maintenance, always after me to turn the lights off or the AC or the fan if I am not using them, he gets mad if I go out and leave the AC on, he says caring is free and cheaper than paying a high electricity bill. Same thing with my daughter, don't eat on the couches, go wash your hands after you eat and before touching anything, do this and do dont do that. Like I am sick of this life he always wants things to be controlled and regulated. I don't find a reason to turn the lights off or the AC if I am going out, how much will that add to the bill? I feel like he's an old man although he is younger than me. All what he talks about is progress in life and doing something special, as if he is special. He is just like everyone. Besides, he is boring. He lives his life in a routine, he drinks the same juice always, eats the same food he doesn't care about trying something new but same time he doesnt mind. When I ask him about it he says it's just food and whatever will be fine. It's like he is very simple in a boring way. Plus because of him I lost MEDICAID, he added me to his health insurance thru his job although I didn't want to, he said his job pays 80% of the coverage so he will add me on this way if I got a part job later I don't have to worry about health insurance. Don't get me wrong I don't hate him. When I first met him he was very poor in his country and he didnt even have a car or a bank account. I made him, when he came here he got a low paying job but later he got a good job and got a car and bank account and his life got better. I don't want to be responsible for the sponsorship. Please refrain from giving personal or judgemental comments. A helpful comment will be about his chances to ROC by himself with a divorce waiver.

Edited by lady_america

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this thread has run its course and is now closed. do not restart this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.