Currently: Card is Being Produced as of July 1, 2022 🙈

Last Update!!!

Immigrant Visa Fee Paid: May 6, 2022

Date of Entry: May 8, 2022

Port of Entry: Austin (AUS)
SSN: May 17, 2022
Card is Being Produced: July 1, 2022
Card Mailed to Me: July 6, 2022
Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service: July 7, 2022 (tracking number was provided here, said it would get here the 11th)
Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office: July 9, 2022 (around midnight updated to in my city came from Kentucky to Texas)
From Entry to In hand took 63 days!! 🤩

I wish you all the best and may your cards get to you quickly!! 🙏💖

19 hours ago, Shaksaat said:

Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 

20 hours ago, Bat man said:

Last Update!!!

Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service: July 7, 2022 (tracking number was provided here, said it would get here the 11th)
Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office: July 9, 2022 (around midnight updated to in my city came from Kentucky to Texas)

Congratulations 🎊.  Please like what are the questions asked at the Port of entry? And did they also contact your petitioner?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
2 hours ago, Josh or said:

Congratulations 🎊.  Please like what are the questions asked at the Port of entry? And did they also contact your petitioner?

On a CR-1-they typically ask few if any questions.  They aren’t there to second guess USCIS.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 7/10/2022 at 12:19 AM, Bat man said:

Last Update!!!

congrats!!!

21 hours ago, Josh or said:

He asked if my husband had a packet (to which he said no because it was digital) and what visa he was on (he said spouse). Apparently the guy didn't seem to care much and made jokes lol I was not contacted about my husband they just let him through really easily.

2 hours ago, Bat man said:

He asked if my husband had a packet (to which he said no because it was digital) and what visa he was on (he said spouse). Apparently the guy didn't seem to care much and made jokes lol I was not contacted about my husband they just let him through really easily.

Entry  poe IL  05-june 2022

Feepaid -06-june 2022

SSN for 4/5 family members -11 -June 

GC status -- fee paid 

Hope to get status change in few weeks .

Hey guys! My wife just got her CR-1 Visa sticker this week and it expires in January. We were planning on going back to USA in October. Only downside is that we might still be waiting in January for her green card, and her CR-1 Visa sticker visa would've expired by then. Are there any repercussions? 

Hello everyone!

I paid my immigration fee online on June 29, 2022 and I arrived in the US on June 30, 2022. 

I haven’t received my SSN card yet. I have a number due to another stay in the US but I chose the option to get a new card delivered on my DS-260. I think thats kind of a long time after reading the comments here. Any suggestion on what to do in that case?

I appreciate it! 😊

25 minutes ago, myjourney123 said:

Hello everyone!

I paid my immigration fee online on June 29, 2022 and I arrived in the US on June 30, 2022. 

I haven’t received my SSN card yet. I have a number due to another stay in the US but I chose the option to get a new card delivered on my DS-260. I think thats kind of a long time after reading the comments here. Any suggestion on what to do in that case?

I appreciate it! 😊

Since your name and DOB exists in SSN records, you may make an appointment with your local SSN office.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.