Sarah_Marcus

receive the green card after arrival, share your OS155A status

1,149 posts in this topic

Finally ,,,,😩😩😩after nearly 11 months of waiting, I got my green card. Unfortunately I spent 1 year since I paid the fee, after a lot of calls and asked for a green card that was not delivered, on July 9, the status changed to CARD in production, then I got an email uscis got paid on July 11, 2022, that means I stayed for a whole year after paying for nothing I finally got the card yesterday and anyway I recommend to all those who are late in receiving the documents and time to contact them so much that I get replies and get solve for your case.

1 hour ago, shoshk said:

Finally ,,,,😩😩😩after nearly 11 months of waiting, I got my green card. Unfortunately I spent 1 year since I paid the fee, after a lot of calls and asked for a green card that was not delivered, on July 9, the status changed to CARD in production, then I got an email uscis got paid on July 11, 2022, that means I stayed for a whole year after paying for nothing I finally got the card yesterday and anyway I recommend to all those who are late in receiving the documents and time to contact them so much that I get replies and get solve for your case.

Congratulations ! Can you share the main reason of delay in your case ?

1 hour ago, Shaksaat said:

Congratulations ! Can you share the main reason of delay in your case ?

hi of course , I will give you  brief 

paid immigration  fees  July 5th 

POE dulles  virginia

ssn not received  automatically  I went social  security  office  and applied although  I order it in 260 form , 90 finish without received  green card , many request  without any new information  , just give us more 90 days until  proceed  the card  ,during  last  3 weeks I did more thanb6 calls ,requesting  appointments  to renew  my stamp I-551 and to solve the problem , afte that they produced  card in July 9th , then I got email inform me they received  💰  of immigration  fees in JULY 11th 2022 , although  when I check regularly  in case status frequency,  I got massage fees received  in JULY 5th 2021, this is story 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Still have not received youngest child's GC, tried to put in another request, and they replied with the same statement about the October appointment.  When I went to respond, it will not allow me to put in another service request.  It will be one year and 3 months.  I plan to file another I-90.  Congressman has been worthless in assisting.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

2 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:

Still have not received youngest child's GC, tried to put in another request, and they replied with the same statement about the October appointment.  When I went to respond, it will not allow me to put in another service request.  It will be one year and 3 months.  I plan to file another I-90.  Congressman has been worthless in assisting.  

You get the validity of child's I-551 form extended at least. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 7/17/2022 at 12:57 PM, Bill Hamze said:

Card is being produced as of July 17

Status changed to “card picked up by USPS” and even provided the tracking number. Should arrive Saturday. 

Just hope they sent it to the right address that we confirmed at POE. 

On 7/11/2022 at 9:08 PM, Raft said:

Entry  poe IL  05-june 2022

Feepaid -06-june 2022

SSN for 4/5 family members -11 -June 

GC status -- fee paid 

Hope to get status change in few weeks .

Update 

Card  is being produced as of July 21 . 

Much quicker then I thought .

Hopefully will get by end of next week .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 6/10/2022 at 7:32 PM, Bill Hamze said:

POE: June 1, 2022 

SSN received: June 10, 2022 (9 days later)

GC: still waiting, can take up to 90-120 days

GC delivered today July 22 - 52 days after POE

I wasn't in town to pick up the mail, but my mom did and confirmed with me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.