Card was delivered to me by the Post Office: June 30, 2023

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
On 6/29/2023 at 9:24 AM, Jordanian Bride said:

Paid fee: May 03, 2023

POE: May 07, 2023 (Chicago O’Hare)

Card is being produced: June 23, 2023

Card was mailed to you: June 28, 2023

Haven’t received it yet, but this is my timeline.

Received my card: June 30, 2023

Got my visa on NOV 21 2022 (CR-1)

USCIS Immigrant Fee Payment Date: FEB 15, 2023

Entered US via JFK on April 6, 2023

I’m on my 87th day after i arrived to the states

as far as i know i should receive my green card before the 90th day and my case status still says “Immigrant visa fee received “ 

I don’t know what’s wrong with my case :(

Hello guys , 

Anyone around San Francisco area (San Jose ) waiting for green card ? Or has port of entry around may 19 ? so that I can get an idea how long it may take or 

we are in an unusual case. 

It's for my dad. We are still waiting for the physical card.  No luck so far. 

USCIS Immigrant Fee Payment Date:  April 10 2023

Entered POE: May 19 2023

Card in production: June 17 2023

He just had a medical emergency and we had to go to the ER. 

And, the traveler insurance we have doesn't cover almost nothing. So wondering if its better to go back home where he can get proper medical care. 

I have been trying to call USCIS for infopass but there is no luck. 

The automated AI agent circles around and hangs up on its own. 

Thanks

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline
On 6/21/2023 at 4:14 PM, Valericious said:

Fee received by USCIS May 15th, 2023

POE (Montreal Airport) June 2nd, 2023

Card is being produced June 15th, 2023

Card was mailed to me June 22nd, 2023

Card was delivered by USPS June 24th, 2023

This is my final journey! Finally I made it to an end!🎉 PS. I am a DV Lottery immigrant.

Hello Guys, 

Does anyone can share how the stamp in passport look like with which my dad can travel and come back within a year ? 

We have something like this and we are not sure if this is the stamp - or they forgot to put the right one  .

He is still waiting for the physical green card and has to travel back home for medical emergency. 

thanks

VISA_STAMP.jpg

10 hours ago, bspouse said:

Hello Guys, 

Does anyone can share how the stamp in passport look like with which my dad can travel and come back within a year ? 

We have something like this and we are not sure if this is the stamp - or they forgot to put the right one  .

He is still waiting for the physical green card and has to travel back home for medical emergency. 

thanks

VISA_STAMP.jpg

This is identical to the one my wife received upon entry. She already got her green card.

12 hours ago, bspouse said:

Hello Guys, 

thanks

VISA_STAMP.jpg

The visa + CBP entry stamp serves as the temporary green card, which is equivalent to a plastic green card for all legal purposes, including travel.  This note will be printed on the visa itself -- "UPON ENDORSEMENT SERVES AS TEMPORARY I-551 EVIDENCING PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR 1 YEAR."  In case it's not clear, I-551 = green card, and endorsement = CBP entry stamp.

27 minutes ago, Lkkclub123 said:

The visa + CBP entry stamp serves as the temporary green card, which is equivalent to a plastic green card for all legal purposes, including travel.  This note will be printed on the visa itself -- "UPON ENDORSEMENT SERVES AS TEMPORARY I-551 EVIDENCING PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR 1 YEAR."  In case it's not clear, I-551 = green card, and endorsement = CBP entry stamp.

Thanks . 

Do you know - when does the one year starts ? 

• The date the visa was approved. In that case he has until April 10 to come back 
  • The date the of Port of entry . in that case he has may 20 to come back

I am worried how long it may take to take care of his medical emergency. 

Also - when the green card arrives, if I take it to him back home , does it help ? 

I mean he can use the green card to come back ? That gives him couple extra months 

37 minutes ago, bspouse said:

Thanks . 

• The date the visa was approved. In that case he has until April 10 to come back 

Also - when the green card arrives, if I take it to him back home , does it help ? 

I mean he can use the green card to come back ? That gives him couple extra months 

1. POE
2. Within one year, he can use passport + visa + stamp to enter the country. Of course, you can also send the green card to him, if you don’t consider the risk of mailing

On 7/7/2023 at 10:35 AM, bspouse said:

Thanks . 

Exact 1 year from the US admitted stamp.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
  • Immigrant Fee paid: 11/30/2022
  • Entered the U.S.: 02/16/2023
  • Biometric Appointment Scheduled (despite doing biometrics before in foreign country): 04/21/2023
  • Biometric Appointment: 05/11/2023 (Status changed after appointment from "Immigrant Fee received" to - "Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS")
  • Card is being produced: 07/13/2023

USCIS Immigrant Fee Payment Date:  April 10 2023

Entered POE: May 19 2023

Card in production: June 17 2023

Card in production ** again ** July 14 2023

We are traveling tomorrow for medical emergency.

Does he needs to be at home to get the physical green card ?

Can someone else can receive it for him ?

Does USPS - deliver in the mail box without any complication ?  

Did anyone experience with two Card in production dates?

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.