Sad.wasi

need urgent help pls :crying: :crying:

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi guys today we need your help .. my wife got surgery of her knee at Wsiconsin..she doesnt has anybody to take care of her ..so if her's Dr call to usicis and let them know the situation ..cant that be helpfull to approve our i 130 sooner ?

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

If it's not life-threatening then probably not.

Widow/er AoS Guide | Have AoS questions? Read (some) answers here

AoS

Day 0 (4/23/12) Petitions mailed (I-360, I-485, I-765)
2 (4/25/12) Petitions delivered to Chicago Lockbox
11 (5/3/12) Received 3 paper NOAs
13 (5/5/12) Received biometrics appointment for 5/23
15 (5/7/12) Did an unpleasant walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX
45 (6/7/12) Received email & text notification of an interview on 7/10
67 (6/29/12) EAD production ordered
77 (7/9/12) Received EAD
78 (7/10/12) Interview
100 (8/1/12) I-485 transferred to Vermont Service Centre
143 (9/13/12) Contacted DHS Ombudsman
268 (1/16/13) I-360, I-485 consolidated and transferred to Dallas
299 (2/16/13) Received second interview letter for 3/8
319 (3/8/13) Approved at interview
345 (4/3/13) I-360, I-485 formally approved; green card production ordered
353 (4/11/13) Received green card

Naturalisation

Day 0 (1/3/18) N-400 filed online

Day 6 (1/9/18) Walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX

Day 341 (12/10/18) Interview was scheduled for 1/14/19

Day 376 (1/14/19) Interview

Day 385 (1/23/19) Denied

Day 400 (2/7/19) Denial revoked; N-400 approved; oath ceremony set for 2/14/19

Day 407 (2/14/19) Oath ceremony in Dallas, TX

hi guys today we need your help .. my wife got surgery of her knee at Wsiconsin..she doesnt has anybody to take care of her ..so if her's Dr call to usicis and let them know the situation ..cant that be helpfull to approve our i 130 sooner ?

You can try, but it's not likely. Few have had super serious, life threatening situations and been denied an expedite. I have also heard lots of ladies having their babies, Hubby still waiting overseas being denied for an expedite.

Also, the doctor cannot call, you would have to do this yourself. Give it a shot, all they can say is no. Good Luck!

Timeline

thank u guys but whats that mean (

You can try, but it's not likely. Few have had super serious, life threatening situations and been denied an expedite. I have also heard lots of ladies having their babies, Hubby still waiting overseas being denied for an expedite)

They mean that having knee surgery won't likely convince the USCIS to speed up your processing.

Other applying for visas have submitted a request to the USCIS to expedite (speed up) processing of their application due to spouse surgery or a birth of their child and been told no and that the application would continue at the normal speed.

As was said before, you can certainly try and submit an expedite request, but to not get your hopes up that it will be approved.

K1 Visa Process AOS Process

Mar 18 2013: I-129F mailed to CSC Nov 15 2013: I-485 with EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox

Sept 19 2013: Interview - Approved!! Jan 25 2014: EAD/AP Card Received

Oct 6 2013: POE - Chicago O'Hare June 2 2014: Permanent Resident Card Received!

Oct 27 2013: Wedding!

I recall Darnell not getting an expedite for his wife despite the fact he was needing knee surgery that has a prolonged recovery time. So the chances are VERY slim.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I recall Darnell not getting an expedite for his wife despite the fact he was needing knee surgery that has a prolonged recovery time. So the chances are VERY slim.

I think you are right, maybe he will ring in here.

Timeline

so is there any other way to apply for different visa catogory which can be more faster then ir1cr1 ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

They're not even going to talk to him about it. Has to be petitioner.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

the chances of your case being expedited because of knee surgery is just about zero. There are petitioners that have had babies, and dealt with life threatening illnesses such as cancer and could not get their cases expedited. Not to mention the fact that you are from Pakistan, the most difficult consulate to go through. Most people spend several months and often years in AP after the interview process in Islamabad.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

so is there any other way to apply for different visa catogory which can be more faster then ir1cr1 ?

You are married so the I-130 is your only choice. Have you tried a B1/B2 Visitor Visa? Slim but hey try.

Sorry but knee surgery isn't up there as an emergency to expedite. And with the ceneter so backlogged I would say real life-threatening or military deployment is the only way. Sorry.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I can also chime in on my experiences. I had 2 major surgeries and nearly died some months back. My recovery has been rough and painful, more so because my fiance isn't here and couldn't be there for me. We filed an expedite request as I was getting worse in the hospital and my senator's office also appealed for the expedite to be granted but USCIS gave me a definite and absolute NO. They said it wasn't my medical condition, that it was because of my fiance's country that they would not expedite. And I've been waiting a lot longer than you just for my NOA2.

Sorry man, your wife will have to manage without you. No one in USCIS or the State Department cares about your problems.

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

if you have a pending i-130 immigrant petition, don't try a B1/B2 visa, unless you are a special case in the sense that you'll go back to your country after your visit in the US.

the embassy will say that you are not disqualified right away if you have a pending i-130,... but in reality you will be rejected right away at the interview, so you have maybe a 0.1% chance of getting it.

arrow.gifUSCIS I-130 Petition: i130_file_yes.gifi130_noa1_yes.gifi130_noa2_yes.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.