G+A

need advice on my situation. its nuclear.

50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

I'm not even sure where to start with this.

I guess that i am looking for what my options are in this situation...so heres the situation.

Finacee and I filed our 2nd attempt at the K-1 process ( first failed due to a paperwork mistake) Our NOA 1 is March 28th. 2013

We have had troubles as everyone has with our relationship..always worked thru them. I had a feeling for a long time somethng was going on that she was seeing another man. On her last visit she was different than on our first...simply put i would she seemed distant. Im very sensitive to any changes so i pick up on everything...this was huge. I did my research, found evidence confirming my suspicions.

Confronted her about it finally..she made excuses that he was a friend who was in love with her and chasing her doing all that stuff. I have faith in her so i accepted that..yeah i know.

Alright so cutting out all the gory details fast forward...i again found evidence something as going on. Finally got her to admit she was screwing around. Ok i can accept that we all make mistakes..so we worked thru it but still i was getting big negative vibes.

So yeah last night i told her i was wanting to come to Lithuania to see her. (she had actaully suggested it a few weeks earlier) She said i shouldnt. Here it comes....i asked her why and she told me she is 6 weeks pregnant. x_x. by that same guy.

She said she made a huge mistake that it was accident etc. She said she loves me and still wants to be only with me.

I still want to make this work. I really do love her with all my heart and soul.

My question..what are my options now with my petition potentially being approved soon?

I guess im asking what do i do now? with a pregnant fiancee with not my baby how does this change things in the process.

My brain is fried so im having trouble figuring out things myself..really need help.

Thanks everyone

Edited by G+A

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~~Moved from K-1 Process to Effects of Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits Forum~~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
I have been called a saint by many people even EX's.

I definitly hear you on the cheating. Your right on all counts.

I cant even imagine having to explain something like this to a C.O...i cant see how that could ever end well.

She has said she is considering an abortion...thats her decision. I do not want to try to make that for her.

IF she chose this route how would that effect her medical? I wonder because she went to a doctor and that is how she found out...so would they see this in her medical records when she was to go for her Medical stuff? Just something i thought of and wondering

Edited by G+A

Are you sure you want to be on the hook for the I-134 and eventually I-864 for a cheating gf who might continue lying to you?

Maybe she would ditch you once she gets her green card and petitions her baby bf over.

We have seen plenty of drama like this in VJ.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Cut your losses and abscond.

There's just too much at risk for you as USC.

Easy peasy.

good.gif (abscond)...great word...To the OP...you do not want to be on the hook for this...Not only will your heart be broken but your wallet will probably be substantially lighter as well...

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Filed: Country: Singapore
Timeline

I have not been in your situation. That said, it is my understanding that the USEM may require a DNA test to prove the lineage of the unborn child. Given that the child is not yours, I think it would not bode very well for the chances of obtaining a K-1 visa.

What would YOU think if you were the CO and presented with this story?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm sorry she has put you in the situation... not just for now, but with a child - for life (if you continue on this process).

I don't have any idea how this will affect you petition... but I would want to ask you to reflect on this: What would you offer as advice to someone close to you (your brother, best friend, cousin) if they came to you with this situation. What advice would you give them on pursuing this relationship? How does this look from the outside looking in? No good my friend, not good.

12.27.10 We met in Vegas

05.31.12 Engaged... in Vegas =)

K1
03.02.13 I-129F sent to TX
03.07.13 NOA1 E-mail Notification

08.13.13 NOA2 E-mail Notification (6+ months)

08.29.13 Case arrives at MTL Consulate

09.13.13 Packet 3 arrives

09.17.13 Packet 3 is accetped at MTL (confirmed via Xpresspost tracking)

09.26.13 Packet 4 arrives

10.22.13 Medical

11.07.13 Interview (Approved!)

11.20.13 VISA/PASSPORT IN HAND!!! (Couriered)

12.26.13 P.O.E. Detroit, MI.

12.31.13 ***WEDDING***

AOS

02.25.14 NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

03.xx.14 RFE (mid-March)

03.21.14 Biometrics

04.21.14 RFE docs received & AOS case touched

05.22.14 EAD/AP approved

05.31.14 EAD/AP received

06.09.14 Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case (projected additional wait of 6 months)

07.30.14 Notice that my Permanent Resident status has been registered!!!

08.05.14 Card/Document Production

08.07.14 GREEN CARD IN HAND =)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

OP get away from this woman she is a scam artist eastern Europe is loaded with them...get away, Let me make one thing clear you could put you, your family's (if you have any children) future at risk DO NOT DO THIS is fraud cancel the application NOW and start are over, I was scammed for two years by a woman from Ukraine, STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever you are thinking STOP!!!!!!!!! Get away from her ...it is real simple, once a cheater always a cheater. Let me put this thought in your mind, who is to say she is pregnant by this guy, scams you for a green card, through bona fide marriage (or thru false domestic violence claim) and then moved her baby's father here. Think about it bro:) If you need support PM on this site I will give you any support you need.

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

OP get away from this woman she is a scam artist eastern Europe is loaded with them...get away, Let me make one thing clear you could put you, your family's (if you have any children) future at risk DO NOT DO THIS is fraud cancel the application NOW and start are over, I was scammed for two years by a woman from Ukraine, STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever you are thinking STOP!!!!!!!!! Get away from her ...it is real simple, once a cheater always a cheater. Let me put this thought in your mind, who is to say she is pregnant by this guy, scams you for a green card, through bona fide marriage (or thru false domestic violence claim) and then moved her baby's father here. Think about it bro:) If you need support PM on this site I will give you any support you need.

I could not say it any better than Brian did, listen to him as it will save you from years of heartache and drama and maybe a small fortune, you don't need it, to some extent I have experienced this so been there and done that too, cancel and move on, there are many fine and loving women of integrity that are searching for such a man like you.

--------------------------------K-1----------------------------
October 1, 2011 Mailed I-129F Application
October 7, 20122 Notice Date of NOA 1
February 15, 2012 Received Hard Copy of Approved NOA 2
March 8, 2012 Rec email Pacs 3/4 US Embassy in Bogota
March 29, 2012 Scheduled Interview
June 7, 2012 Interview APPROVED!

------------------------------Arrival @ LAX-----------------------------
July 27, 2012 Arrived POE @ LAX
October 21, 2012 Married (L) (L)

------------------------------AOS----------------------------------
April 20, 2013 Mailed AOS package

April 29, 2013 AOS NOA

May 22, 2013 Biometric date

June 7, 2013 NOA, rec. interview date for 7-16-13

June 18, 2013 EAD/AP Approved

June 29, 2013 Rec. in mail EAD/AP combo card

July 8, 2013 AOS process on HOLD, interview canceled unsure.png as wife returned to Colombia on medical emergency!

Oct. 17, 2013 AOS Interview re-schedule to November 20, 2013

Nov. 1, 2013 Rec. Notice from USCIS that 11-20-13 interview "due to unforseen circumstances" has been CANCELED. girlwerewolf2xn.gif

December 18, 2013 Rec. notice that AOS interview has been re-scheduled for January 17, 2014 (we will see)

January 17, 2014 Interview and AOS was APPROVED! dancin5hr.gif

January 27, 2014 Received GREEN CARD in mail! kicking.gif

-----------------------ROC----------------------

December 23, 2015 ROC Mailed I-751 to CSC

December 30, 2015 ROC NOA1

January 25, 2016 ROC Bio appointment

May 26, 2016 Approved!

June 4, 2016 - Received 10-year PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD in mail! :thumbs:

-----------------------CITIZENSHIP------------------

November 16, 2016 Mailed

November 19, 2016 NOA date

December 13, 2016 Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

G+A, I really sympathize with you on this. Don't waste your life any further.

I could wish I was your brother or friend right now. I probably will hit you with a brick on the head so you would wake up from this state of mind you are in.

Reading your last post it is obvious you are not sharing what everyone is advising here. But please so that it does not get worse ABSCOND like Gowon advised.

It is just not worth the risk. However you look at it - Left, right, center, back, front..... Its best to just drop from this bus and move on.

Wish you all the best.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.