G+A

need advice on my situation. its nuclear.

50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

OP I tried to tell you in privet now I will say it in public....Let me add th costs of a person that commits fraud to a USC

Cost to move "the love of your life here" about $2,500.00

Cost of visa and DRS $380.00

Clothes when they arrive and tec.... $3,000.00

Marriage (my cost) $1,000.00

Cost of attorney to consult for false DV claim $250.00

Cost of divorce attorney in Texas is $4,900.00

Cost to beat of the federal claim on a I864 $15,000.00 Most federal attorneys work with a HUGE retainer and bill $650.00 and hour and you will be in court for at least two the three years for claim if she files ( mine did not file this was the fee the attorney fee my guy want and that was with her being the aggressor in a DV case)

So I hope you have deep pockets and are ready to really ready to pay because she is going to SCREW you over and leave when she gets green card file false VAWA claim saying you beat her and no she can get green card with out you. There is a web site that is VERY popular in eastern Europe and here called www.RussianFiance.comm there are whole threads devoted on how to file claims and how to screw over your American husband. STOP NOW!!! Stop with that WHITE KNIGHT ####### and THINK with the right head, because if you do not you will be in over your head and screwed. Sorry for the harsh words but before you bring this lying woman to your house read this book "10 stupid things men do to mess up there lives" and then you will walk away, and BTW what is 4 years of your life...a breath...your life is breath, meaning in the line of history most of us or here for such a short time, do not waste your with a lying, cheating heartbreaker of a woman, find that person that will love you for you, the way you are, if she loves you like she says she would have kept her legs closed. I am not attacking you but her and trying to get you to think so, moderators please do not get upset

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have been called a saint by many people even EX's.

I definitly hear you on the cheating. Your right on all counts.

I cant even imagine having to explain something like this to a C.O...i cant see how that could ever end well.

She has said she is considering an abortion...thats her decision. I do not want to try to make that for her.

IF she chose this route how would that effect her medical? I wonder because she went to a doctor and that is how she found out...so would they see this in her medical records when she was to go for her Medical stuff? Just something i thought of and wondering

ma

Sorry that you have to go through with this.

I believe that anyone who considers abortion is not respectable. She should stand for her actions and consequences. She lied and cheated you. Why commit another mistake ?

She should be remorse of what she did to you; and prove that she can support and take care of her baby -- this should be the right thing to do than committing another wrong action ?

I just feel you need to be strong and know she can be unfaithful to you repeatedly. You deserve a better woman.

Thank God at least you discovered it now than later. God loves you so much and so he gave you thse signs. Please listen to your instinct, it is the inner voice that speaks to you --- that is God's way of letting you know so please slow down and make a smart decision for yourself. Honesty is very important to attain a healthy, respectable and trusting relationship.

Don't settle for less. God will surely heal your heart and in time you will find a good and worthy woman for you.

God bless you.

"Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars."-- by Kelsi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I'm a US citizen and you have no business bringing this woman into the United States. ESPECIALLY if you plan on pursuing citizenship for her. I don't want anyone like this becoming an American. We have enough at home as it is!

Find a woman who you would be proud to one day see swear in as an American, not one that you wish you had never helped get there.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

The OP hasn't logged onto VJ since August 8.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.