GrayL

Prayer Requests here

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My dad is back in the Hospital after doing good for a year or so, it's probably harder on me than him but if you could remember him on your prayer list, I'd be grateful.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

My dad is back in the Hospital after doing good for a year or so, it's probably harder on me than him but if you could remember him on your prayer list, I'd be grateful.

Absolutely, I just said a prayer for him, keep us posted on how he's doing, I'll keep you, him and the rest of your family on my list.

God Bless.

you & your dad will both be on my list danno.

Amen to you brother.

___________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Gray and I'm originally from Perth, Western Australia, my wife Bry is from Montana.
We met in June 2010, got engaged in November 2010, and married in January 2012!
We are now living together in Montana.

Timeline:

- NATURALIZATION, N400 -

07/04/2015: Applicable for Naturalization

For my full K-1/AOS/AP/EA/ROC process see my timeline here: http://goo.gl/AyNVBd
Check out my Flickr Page here: http://goo.gl/Yx4THU

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** One baiting post and one quoting removed ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

**** One baiting post and one quoting removed ****

How is a call to prayer in this forum, Politics and Religion not in and of itself baiting?

How were the posts removed any more qualified as 'baiting' than the post just above your censorship announcement by Patriot?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

To get this thread back on track, please keep the prayer requests coming. :innocent:

Edited by GrayL

___________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Gray and I'm originally from Perth, Western Australia, my wife Bry is from Montana.

Timeline:

- NATURALIZATION, N400 -

For my full K-1/AOS/AP/EA/ROC process see my timeline here: http://goo.gl/AyNVBd

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If this was prayer request specific to someone from his regional forum I'd agree with you but this is prayer request from the general VJ membership in regards to someone they would like prayers for, so I'd have to agree with the OP since this is P & R the thread is appropriate here. There may not be many religious only threads posted here but the tone of each thread is set by the OP so many times we've gone by that.

I'd really like the request prayers for the 14 yo Pakistani girl Malala Yousufzai who was shot in the head and neck this past week by Taliban militants on her school bus along with two other girls. I know from experience working with traumatic brain injuries that she most likely will never be the same but I have seen miraculous things happen. Every time I read her story or watch video of her I cry. It really affects me deeply. I pray for her recovery, her friends, her family, the women and girls who seek their right to education and freedom from the oppression of these brutal men that prey on the poor and uneducated, and for the people of Pakistan.

More on her in this thread: link

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

If this was prayer request specific to someone from his regional forum I'd agree with you but this is prayer request from the general VJ membership in regards to someone they would like prayers for, so I'd have to agree with the OP since this is P & R the thread is appropriate here. There may not be many religious only threads posted here but the tone of each thread is set by the OP so many times we've gone by that.

I'd really like the request prayers for the 14 yo Pakistani girl Malala Yousufzai who was shot in the head and neck this past week by Taliban militants on her school bus along with two other girls. I know from experience working with traumatic brain injuries that she most likely will never be the same but I have seen miraculous things happen. Every time I read her story or watch video of her I cry. It really affects me deeply. I pray for her recovery, her friends, her family, the women and girls who seek their right to education and freedom from the oppression of these brutal men that prey on the poor and uneducated, and for the people of Pakistan.

More on her in this thread: link

Gosh that's so sad. Thank you for sharing that story, I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for her and those effected.

God Bless

Timeline:

- NATURALIZATION, N400 -

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Gosh that's so sad. Thank you for sharing that story, I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for her and those effected.

God Bless

Thank you and God Bless. (F)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

enough with the bickering. this thread has been reviewed by the lead mod and other global mods. that should indicate it will stay in place.

several off the wall posts removed as they were intended for humor/hijacking or were off topic.

either stay on topic - and that does not mean offering off the wall prayers - or don't post.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

below post was removed as it quoted a post that added nothing of value to the thread. returning post without the quote as it is of value to this thread.

I pray that would not seem important to those who would join the OP in the spirit to which this thread is intended.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

enough with the bickering. this thread has been reviewed by the lead mod and other global mods. that should indicate it will stay in place.

prayer threads have been consistently left in the regional forums or just about any forum except here where typically members debate politics and religion. in fact, such cultural differences and the sensitivities of those differences were the reason why the regional subforums were created in the first place. so unless the mods are now allowing for everyone and anyone to post their own religious declarations here in P&R, then the consistent thing would be to move this thread in the regional subforum of the OP.

Here are examples of previous threads:

http://www.visajourn...ost__p__2729259

http://www.visajourn...ost__p__2347260

Edited by Commie Appeaser