GrayL

Prayer Requests here

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

please say prayer that Texans come back and beat the Packers. Its not looking really good right now.

I wish someone had said a prayer for the Pats!

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

please say prayer that Texans come back and beat the Packers. Its not looking really good right now.

Haha, great post! Glory be to God! yes.gifyes.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Gray and I'm originally from Perth, Western Australia, my wife Bry is from Montana.
We met in June 2010, got engaged in November 2010, and married in January 2012!
We are now living together in Montana.

Timeline:

- NATURALIZATION, N400 -

07/04/2015: Applicable for Naturalization

For my full K-1/AOS/AP/EA/ROC process see my timeline here: http://goo.gl/AyNVBd
Check out my Flickr Page here: http://goo.gl/Yx4THU

Hi Good People of VisaJourney,

I'm a strong Christian, Jesus Christ is my personal savior and King!

I know He's helped me through my K-1 and AOS process, and blessed me richly with an amazing new life here in Montana, not to mention a beautiful wife!

I also know throughout the process you may need a prayer or two, so if you're in that situation, ask here and I will gladly say a prayer or two for you.

Don't forget to tell me your names and where you're from, and also what you want a prayer for (It doesn't have to be about your VISA either).

God bless. :innocent:

Galatians 6:9

And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap if we do not grow weary.

GrayL

Yes...thank you.

I believed to those you who are true servant of God,that God will answers:-)their prayer

I believe in God but im not his true servant,i dont go to church,which probably i need it for my soul,to enlighten my mind.

My name is Alma and my husband is Brett,of course we need to get approve,lol

But i want you to help me with your prayers.i think i have a bipolar disorder,is not confirm by a doctor yet,but im possitive because everytime i took the pills for it,it made me better.

I need lots of tears to cry,i need lots of patient.im running out of it.I believed you can help me.THANK YOU.

GrayL

Yes...thank you.

I believed to those you who are true servant of God,that God will answers:-)their prayer

I believe in God but im not his true servant,i dont go to church,which probably i need it for my soul,to enlighten my mind.

My name is Alma and my husband is Brett,of course we need to get approve,lol

But i want you to help me with your prayers.i think i have a bipolar disorder,is not confirm by a doctor yet,but im possitive because everytime i took the pills for it,it made me better.

I need lots of tears to cry,i need lots of patient.im running out of it.I believed you can help me.THANK YOU.

Hi Alma,

Blessing on you. Sorry my reply took so long, but I wanted you to know that I said a prayer for you last night. I'm praying that God lifts you up, strengthens you, and blesses you will strength, gives you peace at this time. I prayed for renewal of your mind, and knowledge for you to deal with this condition. Praise be to God, and healing be to you. I also prayed for Brett and your family during this time of waiting.

Maybe this video may help you, it's a sermon from my Pastor, that I record and upload to YouTube:

Remember being a servant of God doesn't always mean going to church, it's about the relationship you share with him. Calling out to him, "Save me Jesus" can the beginning of great things.

God bless.

GrayL

___________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Gray and I'm originally from Perth, Western Australia, my wife Bry is from Montana.

Timeline:

- NATURALIZATION, N400 -

For my full K-1/AOS/AP/EA/ROC process see my timeline here: http://goo.gl/AyNVBd

My dad is back in the Hospital after doing good for a year or so, it's probably harder on me than him but if you could remember him on your prayer list, I'd be grateful.

Hi Danno,

How is your father doing? He's been on my list still every night. Hope to hear good things smile.gif

Timeline:

- NATURALIZATION, N400 -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi Danno,

How is your father doing? He's been on my list still every night. Hope to hear good things smile.gif

He seems to be recovering, though he somehow picked up Pneumonia in all this. Last week his mental state was in bad shape, the other day when I was there his mind seems fairly clear but he does have some trouble saying what he wants.

And of course he is very weak.

Thanks for your intercession.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Hi Alma,

Blessing on you. Sorry my reply took so long, but I wanted you to know that I said a prayer for you last night. I'm praying that God lifts you up, strengthens you, and blesses you will strength, gives you peace at this time. I prayed for renewal of your mind, and knowledge for you to deal with this condition. Praise be to God, and healing be to you. I also prayed for Brett and your family during this time of waiting.

Maybe this video may help you, it's a sermon from my Pastor, that I record and upload to YouTube:

Remember being a servant of God doesn't always mean going to church, it's about the relationship you share with him. Calling out to him, "Save me Jesus" can the beginning of great things.

God bless.

GrayL

Thank you very much.

He seems to be recovering, though he somehow picked up Pneumonia in all this. Last week his mental state was in bad shape, the other day when I was there his mind seems fairly clear but he does have some trouble saying what he wants.

And of course he is very weak.

Thanks for your intercession.

That's certainly a mixed bag of news. I'll keep him on my list good.gif

Have you prayed for him next to his bed? Let me tell you a story that happened to my mother-in-law just a few months ago.

Her and a friend heard the sad news that one of their school friend whom they haven't seen for a very long time was terminally ill in hospital (My mother in law and her best friend are school friends and this guy was in the same year at the same school).

This guy was in all sorts of trouble, he wasn't a religious man by any stretch of the imagination. He has some sort of alcohol dementia, he was violently shaking and despite the hospital's best efforts they gave him one week to live. He couldn't communicate in any way and his condition had crippled him, as I said, he had one week to live, the doctors had exhausted their options, and basically left the man to die with his family by his side, they were planning on turning off the life-support the very next day. The shaking had been progressively been getting worse.

My mother in law and her friend went in and asked the family if they could pray for him, the family also is not religious as they left the church many many years ago, but agreed to the prayer.

They laid hands on him and began to pray, they prayed for about half an hour until the miracle came. This man suddenly and without warning stopped shaking. Not only that he opened his eyes and started talking to them.

He made such an amazing recovery he was out of hospital two days later! The doctor's couldn't work out how this happened.

Two weeks later this man's family held a party for him, he is now completely healed and back to work. Not only him but his entire family has since accepted the Lord into their hearts and now goes to church!

He is still performing miracles today. Science couldn't explain it, they were literally dumbfounded.

I say this because although I'm not saying your dad is in this situation, but I strongly believe in the power of prayer. Jesus works in mysterious ways, in ways we don't understand.

I will keep him in my prayers, could I ask what his first name is?

God Bless,

GrayL

Timeline:

- NATURALIZATION, N400 -

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Let's pray that all the people affected by Sandy get back on their feet quickly and be protected from further losses.

Also that the kids that go out tonight to trick or treat are kept safe from anything that might harm them.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I pray that both candidate get raptured before next Tuesday.

lol. If they did, some of the rest of us might be in a heap of trouble. :lol:

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.