Sandrila

Prayers Needed

24 posts in this topic

Dear MENA,

I come here day and after and attain strength and commraderie from you all.

I offer my prayers and enthusiasm for anyone who posts and needs support.

I may participate here in conversation but I try not to complain or gain sympathy as we all have our hard times.

Today, I am heartbroken.

This may sound extreme but I feel my husband is dying slowly day by day.

I dont know what else to do or say. I have tried all this time to remain hopeful, strong and positive but now I am broken. :crying::unsure:

We are so far and I dont have any chance at this moment to fly and be with him there or live with him until he gets his Visa, if he even gets it.

If you dont believe that someone could die from having NO LIFE, NOTHING at all and losing all hope and desire to live, BELIEVE.

I have stood by my husband and he is the sweetest and purest being I have ever met. Why this is happening to us, I have no idea but to think we have to wait any longer to be reunited is surely a crime.

I fear my husband will die before I even have a chance to see him again. I am sitting at work ready to burst with tears after reading an email he sent to me.

He is completely broken depressed, distressed and in despair. Nothing can bring me any happiness or peace until I am there with him to hold him and take care of him. We have had to withstand ENOUGH and today, I dont know how he is doing at this minute.

I feel I have done everything I can do in this difficult and unnormal situation we are in. I feel so helpless hopeless and angry. I think that I am tired of being strong, I am tired of all the stupid mundane things I need to do here taking precedence over him, I am tired of having to stay here just so he can come here. I wonder if GOD cares at all about my husband or hears any of our prayers?? This man is so perfect and has nothing but #### dealt to him all his life.

We are losing time! There is no begging or pleading I can do anymore to this government to help. Of course everyone's plea is important and of an urgent nature however, I feel that soon my hopes and dreams will be crushed if we are not reunited as soon as possible. :help:

Edited by sandrila

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

(((HUGS))) I'm sorry that you are having a weak moment - you have been a positive voice in MENA and cheered along for others... My thoughts are with you and I am hoping that you will hear a good news soon.

AP is usually the most painful part of the process and a test of strength for anyone going through it for an extensive period of time. We are here for you... (F) (F) (F)

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm sorry. It may feel that way; but he can do this. Many have before him and many will after.

I know it is h ard. But, stressing over something you cannot control does no one any good. He must be strong and he must stand on his own at this point.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Dear MENA,

I come here day and after and attain strength and commraderie from you all.

I offer my prayers and enthusiasm for anyone who posts and needs support.

I may participate here in conversation but I try not to complain or gain sympathy as we all have our hard times.

Today, I am heartbroken.

This may sound extreme but I feel my husband is dying slowly day by day.

I dont know what else to do or say. I have tried all this time to remain hopeful, strong and positive but now I am broken. :crying::unsure:

We are so far and I dont have any chance at this moment to fly and be with him there or live with him until he gets his Visa, if he even gets it.

If you dont believe that someone could die from having NO LIFE, NOTHING at all and losing all hope and desire to live, BELIEVE.

I have stood by my husband and he is the sweetest and purest being I have ever met. Why this is happening to us, I have no idea but to think we have to wait any longer to be reunited is surely a crime.

I fear my husband will die before I even have a chance to see him again. I am sitting at work ready to burst with tears after reading an email he sent to me.

He is completely broken depressed, distressed and in despair. Nothing can bring me any happiness or peace until I am there with him to hold him and take care of him. We have had to withstand ENOUGH and today, I dont know how he is doing at this minute.

I feel I have done everything I can do in this difficult and unnormal situation we are in. I feel so helpless hopeless and angry. I think that I am tired of being strong, I am tired of all the stupid mundane things I need to do here taking precedence over him, I am tired of having to stay here just so he can come here. I wonder if GOD cares at all about my husband or hears any of our prayers?? This man is so perfect and has nothing but #### dealt to him all his life.

We are losing time! There is no begging or pleading I can do anymore to this government to help. Of course everyone's plea is important and of an urgent nature however, I feel that soon my hopes and dreams will be crushed if we are not reunited as soon as possible. :help:

I know how u feel, we are in the same boat, i miss my husband too and ultil now is not NOA2, marriage is be together I don't know what to think anymore, I just don't check anymore USCIS and I don't call my husband like before, why? because i just call and cry and he feel desperate and just want me to go and stay there and forgot about USA but I can't. I have a son from my previous marriage I can not take out from the tri-county and now he need me more than before, so I just need to be patient and u will need to do the same

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I totally feel your pain. It isn't right that we, or our spouses, have to go through this horrible ordeal just to be together. I often find myself wondering where my US citizen rights are to have my husband with me and why that doesn't take priority over DV's, for an example. I know it is so hard, but try to focus on the positive. We have had some pretty horrible moments too, but we look at our time apart (which isn't a normal timeline so don't try to apply it to you and get more down) as time we have been given to grow closer together and build our relationship. We are each others best friends, as well as being totally and completely in love, and that is giving us a huge jump on any other "normal" relationship that has to work on communication and living together at one time. I pray for you, as well as all of us here, that God will give you peace and help your husband through this time. (F)

On a side note, has he seen a doctor? They may be able to give him something for the depression?? And it is ok to cry and break down. You can't be strong all of the time for both of you.

Got married : 6-3-06

I-130 delivered : 6-12-06 - Appt in Cairo

I-130 Approved : 4-18-08 - USCIS approval!!

Visa Interview Date : 6-22-08

Case sent to WADC: 8-6-08 - FBI check

Email From Embassy 1-09 - Still in AP (7 months)

19 DHL scans - 2-19-09

1-26-09 - Out of AP, now final review

2-26-09 - Visa in hand!

3-11-09 - POE JFK - Got stuck there due to immigration taking too long. They didn't change his visa from CR1 to IR1, have to go to immigration here to fix it.

3-12-09 - Arrived in Portland!!

5-29-2010 - Zane was born ** Absolute best day of my life!

6-7-2010 - Ahmed went back to Egypt

8-23-11 - Filed for divorce

1-12-12 - Divorce final

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers. You could say I know how you feel, although the difference is my husband is literally dying slowly due to a medical condition. Try to just keep your eyes focused on God, not your problems. All things are possible through Him.

((((HUGS)))).

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Let it out sister!! talk about it and cry ; it helps recharge u and make u strong again. All i can say is im sorry this is happening to u! :( Try to read more about the successful stories who have made it after long AP so it wd give u hope again. I will be praying for both of u....plz dont lose faith no matter how hard it is!!! God listens to everything and He knows how u both feel; but He works in a way we can never understand but we re always thankful and grateful with the outcome in the end even when it didnt go the way we want it!

lyrics.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I feel your pain, it is sooooooooooooooo hard, just come here and let it out, for the women and men here know how it is for you, since we are all going through the hell with you. I feel the same way about America and their immigration, it SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I just pray I don't have a major heart attack before he gets here. I went to the dentist today and they took my blood pressure and it was 154/104, not good. I have lost weight, feel awful and also trying to finish my first rotation as a intern. I try to laugh, it is that or cry, and believe me I cry about twice a week, but I try really hard just to get a laugh in, cause it suppose to be good for the heart. Hang in there sweetie, we need you here to support us all, and we are here to support you also.

7433.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My prayers are to you and your hubby! I can't imagine how hard this is for you and him.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Timeline

Sandrilla I certainly know how BOTH of you feel !!!!! I read your time line and it is perplexing me that you can get approved for a K-3 and did you get denied for CR1? Maybe they are harsher for the CR1's???????????? Makes no sence at all tho. But I don't understand how you can apply for both at the same time anyway, did you try to cancel the k3 first? I ask because I was thinking of canceling my CR1 and re applying for another CR1 to start over fresh. That way I know I have a 9 month wait again instead of being in AP abyss for who knows how long. This was what my congressmans office suggested to me. BUT!!!!!!! :ot2: It is such an individual journey for us each and it is hard to know what he is feeling inside. I am positive some times and completely want to stop breathing other times. So I know how it is a day to day battle. He must know you love him and want him so bad! Can you send him cards like everyday so he has always something to touch that you touched?????? That would make me feel better. My prayers are with you both!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I will keep you and your husband in my prayers. You could say I know how you feel, although the difference is my husband is literally dying slowly due to a medical condition. Try to just keep your eyes focused on God, not your problems. All things are possible through Him.

((((HUGS)))).

I am so sorry to hear this Nagi. This must be heartbreaking.

Tina, I know this is hard, we have been there. But the best things are worth waiting for. The situation could be so much worse, so hang on to the good things.

I know you said that you can't go now to visit, but what about the near future? Sometimes what gets you by is something to look forward too.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Thank you all so much.

I know some days are better than others and I dont know why they gave his K3 so easy and making us wait so much for CR1?? I still don't know what our lawyer is good for? :whistle:

As the day has gone by I have had no choice but throw myself into my work. I haven't heard from Tarik at all and I am just wondering if he is still there.

I used to send stuff all the time then we were so close to the VISA and got it and well, it has been a while but ladies and gents I have done so much just because I love him. At least if we know HE WILL GET IT...then it will all be ok.

It is just the not knowing and I know you all have endured it or are still enduring it...just knowing I am not alone, helps.

My husband is a bit of a loner, which is part of the issue and well, he couldnt understand me coming here and venting with people I dont even know. BUT FRIENDS, I feel I know you and I appreciate you making your fingers work a little just to bring me some comfort...I think I will be ok...but I just am praying that when I am on the way home I get my usual phone call from him and I just tell him I love him and we are gonna make it :thumbs: right? :unsure:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Dear Sandrila:

We all understand the depression caused by the seperation that you are both going through. The feeling is so painful and the worst is that you have no power over the circumstances. You are forced to stay here, work, be stable, just to be in a position to maintain the sponsorship. While every fiber of your being wants to run away to be with your loved one.

At what stage is your paperwork at??

Tina

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Dear Sandrila:

My husband also does not understand what "venting" is...I guess in his culture, people keep things bottled up. At least the men do...I think my husband does not have a clue about women. Women share their feelings with each other.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.