nab

we dont have pictures and we haven't been to each other's country

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ok When your husband is asked "when was the last time you and your wife were together and where was that " what is going to be his answer and what is his proof.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

this is my last post in this thread because i asked a question and only a few took the time to answer that question (thank you to those); many (like pack mentality) decided to pick apart something which was NOT asked about and some made derogatory remarks (i would never wish ill upon anyone, not even my enemies!) and others inserted their own "facts" into our case which are NOT correct.

so, good luck to you ALL and thanks again to those of you who gave me add'l ideas of supporting evidence :wub:

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The bole above applies only to a K1 case. For a spouse the issue is consummating the marriage but he "evidence" is the same. The difference is that USCIS will NOT approve the petition without evidence of consummation. There's no way to waive that, not even the slightest chance like there theoretically is in a K1 case.

Pushbrk, thanks for catching and correcting that mistake. Was thinking "interview" but typed "petition submission."

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

:rofl: wow you should really read the thread before posting :lol: funny how so many ASSume things not in fact. i'm not going to waste my time responding to those who dont read or make assumptions. if you'd like to ASK a question then do so but dont insert your own assumed "facts" into our case.

like i've said, but will repeat, even if i had been there i would not have been at mosque so there would have been no photos

my husband deleted the few photos his brothers took of him when he returned to his parents after the ceremony.

no one "stood in" for either of us, we both signed, just like i would have if i were there - after him; i just did it after it got here in mail.
I have spoken with USCIS regarding this and they say it is not a problem

We can only work with what you tell us and we ASSume you're giving accurate information. :wow:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

NAB

Strange that you would be upset. You posted the question, unless you're not sharing the entire story with the forum. People only answered you becaues you asked. If you're so convinced you have a valid relationship, then what's the reason for your post? My sugestion is don't waste the time of those trying to help..

I really hope that there is more to your story than you've revealed, because, otherwise this petition wont get approved.. And, I am worried about your rationality.

Kenny

Edited by kennym

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I think we have done all we can to 'help' the OP.

They say 'De Nial' is a river in Egypt?

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Yes she obviously didn't get the answer she was looking for, can't read basic instructions, and likes to waste her money. I understand the desire to be with the one you love and overlooking a lot of things to do so, BUT if she is overlooking something as basic as the US immigration requirement (don't care if you are legally married in Pakistan, the US says you aren't married) then what is she denying to herself about her relationship?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hmm ... Well I guess your question is... What other evidence you can show besides phone calls and pictures , right?

Frankly I think it's a silly question. C'mon without ever meeting what other evidence could you possible show ?

Lets see , maybe letters or e mails but that's about it. Maybe I'm wrong in saying this , but if I were you NOTHING would have kept me from going there to meet him, before marring on the phone.

My guess is to why your getting upset with people's answers is, they are not positive answers or what you wanted to hear. And I'm sorry that their is no solution to your question. But ... You need to understand they are only trying to help you , and see no point of answering your question, when it wont get approved.

Anyhow ... I wish you luck and hope you'll find a way to meet him. Please keep us informed of how it goes.

u9vmq44n58.gif

'It's not how much you give or what you say, it is how much love you give in what you do'

as1czXHFg2B1530MjEyODc2c3wwMDAyNDNsfFNpbmNlIHdlIHdlcmUgbWFycmllZA.gif

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi all

I never use this forums becuause Im not in the visa process anymore, but after reading this, I just shake my head in disbelief.

I have no idea whos this arrogant, rude person gets her visa information from, but I hope it's not from some 1-800 line at the USCIS that are answered by contractors who have no legal expertise, and just read canned responses from boile plater after looking up in some index.

She seems to be in denial, and think she knows it all. She would be better off spending a 100 bucks and talk for an hour to an IMMIGRATION attorney whos knows this stuff and maybe reality will sink in.

She also needs to check with the laws of her own state to see if Proxy marriages are even legal where she lives, and the USCIS will know.

The requirement for getting a I-130 petiton approved is minimal, by furnishing minimal information that any normal married couple would have. But an approval of an I-130 will only get the beneficiary an invitation to apply for a visa as he/she meets the minimum legal requirement to apply for a visa and have an interview to convince some couselor officer that indeed that this is a valid relationship, that is verified with photos and evidence that you have spent enough time together to convince the CO that a visa should be issued. But in this case, the person who filed this I-130 apparently without even reading the instrucftions and submitting an unapproveable petition because she knows more than all of the collective experience by members of these forums. She is not even eligible for a hardship waiver of not meeting in person (I think only for a K-1)unless she is tied to a dialysis machine. This petition will not even make it out of the USCIS because, by law, it is clearly not approveable.

But, let her spend, appeal, waiver until she either runs out of funds or begins to get the message.

You guys should stop trying to be reasonable to her or trying to explain the reality of it all to her, as she obviously knows more that all of collective knowledge and expeience that we have together.

Mike

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Not to be cruel, but I don't ever see that being approved at the consulate. Especially in Islamabad. I don't think they would approve your petition if your SO was from Canada, let alone Pakistan. Even a K-1 requires having met within the last 2 years.

Kinda agree...I;ve never heard about marriage over the phone and no one pic at all,...I mean if you guys get visa,then we all shpould get w/o interview :)

what do we have...? well, we own a house together, we have joint bank and credit card accounts, and joint bills. he doesnt drive, only rides motorcycle, and the motorcycle we have here is dirtbike so not necessary for title or license. so no vehicles in his name, only mine. i had all of them before i met him.

Well if you have all that-why then asking what else beside pics we can show as a proof.Don't want to sound rude either but this is fairytale relationship...cyber relationship with everything that even married couple don't have together :)))

Little joke,it won't hurt!

Edited by HisLoveMyLove

this is my last post in this thread because i asked a question and only a few took the time to answer that question (thank you to those); many (like pack mentality) decided to pick apart something which was NOT asked about and some made derogatory remarks (i would never wish ill upon anyone, not even my enemies!) and others inserted their own "facts" into our case which are NOT correct.

so, good luck to you ALL and thanks again to those of you who gave me add'l ideas of supporting evidence :wub:

Well,you do know the answer to all your questions but hearing it-it hurts.It bothers.I know.We all know.We all got married,person to person,we all spent time with our significant other,we all know THEM INSIDE OUT-SPENDING ALL DAY ON THE MESSENGERS(you ain't the only one ;)) and I do understand your frustration but please If you do not want to hear the answer-don't ask.Writing not that smart statements,takes away your time with hubby ;)

I hope it wrks out for you too because if it does-then we all are guaranteed to receive visas!!! So please,let us know what happened at the end.Maybe we'll realize,we're all stupid to go extra steps in order to get those visas...Wish it would work your way!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.