Captain Ewok

Post Bugs here!

1,448 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

oldlady.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

What? You're saying this problem with VJ is not VJ's problem? I have a problem with my Squirrel Server? I can't view MY Content, or "View New Content", either.

Filed: Timeline

Something wierd happened: When I click on "my content" , I get this "There is no information to show.", instead of the usual list of topics I posted into...

I think it might be connected to clicking "View New Content" and getting nothing. That's how I look through the forums and today it's impossible.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I think it might be connected to clicking "View New Content" and getting nothing. That's how I look through the forums and today it's impossible.

Maybe it was that. It is working again for me today ! good.gif

Good luck in your visa journey!

From the day we sent I-129F to the day I recieved my K-1: Exactly 9 months
I am the benifeciary

event.png

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

when I click on Forums to scroll down to Mena or games

nothing shows???

this is the 3rd day

BTW I put "bugs" in the search box to get here..

thanks

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

when I click on Forums to scroll down to Mena or games

nothing shows???

this is the 3rd day

BTW I put "bugs" in the search box to get here..

thanks

UMMMM fixed? :star:

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Can you explain a bit more. I need to see the same error so I can work on fixing it :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

I tried to +1 a response and get a pop up error message saying there is an error in storing your reputation vote.

Timeline

Not sure if I fixed it just now.... enabled like system...

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Not sure if I fixed it just now.... enabled like system...

Think it works now, I just "liked" David Girl's post above.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Also, now, It doesn't show the posts I replied to. before you could see it, without clicking on the post.

Pls fix it :)

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: Timeline

I'll walk you through the bug step by step.

1. I go to my username in the top left corner of the page.

2. I scroll down to "my timeline".

3. I've already created a timeline, so I click on option 1 for those who made one already but it's not linked to your account.

4. It takes me to a page where it says "Note: You are not logged into the forums (link to register or login). Forum members logged in can automatically add/edit their timeline.
"

That is the first bug, it doesn't recognize I'm logged in. If I do log in again, it will simply refresh to the same page and the same error message.

5. I give up on logging in, and simply write in my email and click submit.

6. It takes me to my timeline, where I scroll all the way down to input my member number so I manually link the timeline to my profile.

7. I cannot find my member number. It is not in a conspicuous location and I've looked everywhere in my profile.

8. I give up trying to link my timeline to my profile.

That's it. Hope this aids your bug hunting efforts.

Timeline

I'll fix it for you.

Fixed! :)