TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Faisal1 said:

i am good bro and same thing.. all is old ..my fiancee is visiting me next month and we have no choice otherwise i would keep my girl with me here..  :( 

Well at least you have something to look forward to, as do I the next couple of weeks, so I guess that is something positive for us.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
9 hours ago, Isabella3 said:

When did you know something about your inquiry? ... we apply one, the page said  complete, but we have not received any letter or news about our case

My fiancé send an inquiry on the 15th of February and on the 26th we received a email saying that we gotta a RFE and 3 days later we had the letter on the mail...

Send what they ask ( a long form Birth certificate from my fiancé ) on the 12th of March and now we are waiting for the approval...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Short update on our K1.  We submitted the packet 3 on Monday 3/19, and we received the packet 4 on Tuesday 3/20.  My fiance was not able to schedule the medical last night, but she was able to schedule the interview for 4/3.  If she can't get the medical scheduled in time, she may have to reschedule the interview, but hopefully not.

2 hours ago, P&R2017 said:

My fiancé send an inquiry on the 15th of February and on the 26th we received a email saying that we gotta a RFE and 3 days later we had the letter on the mail...

Send what they ask ( a long form Birth certificate from my fiancé ) on the 12th of March and now we are waiting for the approval...

Ok... We sent on March 1st. and the 5th said it was complete ... but until today we don’t have news.

Hey guys! 

So i received my approval on 27th of Feb, i filed it August 3rd ( if any one cares).. My question is what happens next? 

We've recieved the letter saying it was approved on the 27th bla bla bla but i didnt fully understand what happens next and how much longer id have to wait.. 

if Any one could just clear it up or just dumb it down for me that would be great ahaha..

Thanks in advances guys! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Filipe Almeida said:

Hey guys! 

So i received my approval on 27th of Feb, i filed it August 3rd ( if any one cares).. My question is what happens next? 

We've recieved the letter saying it was approved on the 27th bla bla bla but i didnt fully understand what happens next and how much longer id have to wait.. 

if Any one could just clear it up or just dumb it down for me that would be great ahaha..

Thanks in advances guys! 

Now you need to call NVC and get your case number and then wait for them to send your case to embassy and then yu will get pocket 3 and do medical and send pocket 3 to embassy back and then you schedule your interview and give interview and then after approval buy ticket   go to nearsest airport and sit in plane and go to usa.. get married and live happily ... 😉

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Filipe Almeida said:

Hey guys! 

Thanks in advances guys! 

Follow this blog next to help you:

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

6 hours ago, Jeff_9802 said:

Short update on our K1.  We submitted the packet 3 on Monday 3/19, and we received the packet 4 on Tuesday 3/20.  My fiance was not able to schedule the medical last night, but she was able to schedule the interview for 4/3.  If she can't get the medical scheduled in time, she may have to reschedule the interview, but hopefully not.

What is the packet 3 and 4 about? Could you please explain it a little? thank you and congratulations!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just an update: Spoke to a liaison person at my IL senators office.  She spoke to someone at CSC on March 5 and then today again.  The person from CSC said my case is over the normal processing time, it was already assigned but since its has not moved, they will call the senators office today to let them know latest on it.  According to the information, they are just short handed and I am not  under any security check.

I will contact CSC next week to find out about my status inquiry that I submitted Feb. 20 and again resubmitted around 20 days back.

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Burgos_Harold said:

Hey guys,

So my fiance just got out of her interview with the Embassy and I am glad to announce she was approved!!!

Just wanted to share the great news. Please keep your head up guys. God is with us and he always has plans according to his timing.

Have a great Wednesday (hump day)!!

-Harold

3 hours ago, Filipe Almeida said:

Hey guys! 

Thanks in advances guys! 

Congrats!!! 

General question: I have my NOA2, no NVC number, interviews are scheduled with almost a month time frame, so I guess I can immigrate sometime in May. Anyone knows when I'll be able to work? I am already interviewing and mentioning hopefully around September. Is that too optimistic? Thanks!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kor&Ani said:

What is the packet 3 and 4 about? Could you please explain it a little? thank you and congratulations!!! 

Not all embassy's use packet 3 and 4 this way, but here is how it worked for us. 

Once our case was sent to the Embassy, they quickly sent us packet 3, which is a long list of things we had to submit.  It included the I-134 sponsor form, police reports, birth certificate, passport photos, etc.  Once we sent them all of that information, they sent us packet 4, which is directions on how to schedule appointment for the medical and interview.

6 minutes ago, Jeff_9802 said:

Not all embassy's use packet 3 and 4 this way, but here is how it worked for us. 

Once our case was sent to the Embassy, they quickly sent us packet 3, which is a long list of things we had to submit.  It included the I-134 sponsor form, police reports, birth certificate, passport photos, etc.  Once we sent them all of that information, they sent us packet 4, which is directions on how to schedule appointment for the medical and interview.

Thank you for the explanation. I guess I have to wait and see how's our embassy will process our case. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, NoProblem said:

Just an update: Spoke to a liaison person at my IL senators office.  She spoke to someone at CSC on March 5 and then today again.  The person from CSC said my case is over the normal processing time, it was already assigned but since its has not moved, they will call the senators office today to let them know latest on it.  According to the information, they are just short handed and I am not  under any security check.

I will contact CSC next week to find out about my status inquiry that I submitted Feb. 20 and again resubmitted around 20 days back.

use k kahu  ya tum logo na kiya lagaya rakha hai.. move karo case k. use k kahu mujh address du main pick up kar sakhta hu :D ALLah jaldi ap k  kaam kar de..  AMeen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 3/19/2018 at 8:29 PM, DenisAlma said:

According to what I have seen here, you guys are counting days until approval.You might have been even approved without you knowing it, as they sometimes don't update cases online on time.Call USCIS and ask them what is going on with your case.It shouldn't take much after RFE.Good luck.

Thanks!! We have already sent out an online inquiry but we will also try to call them too! My fiance asks me to have more patience hahahaha. Good things come to those who wait I guess :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.