KazuriSana

****hole Immigrants

374 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Explains the disconnect between the MDL and the American People.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
36 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I don't have a fear of them doing that but I have a fear of what that means, bc it means that we have slipped so far back that we don't have clean sanitation. 

I live outside of a bubble and what I said is felt by many many people. My wife came here on a fiance visa and not under a DV or any other type of visa. Which I think that's what he meant it he said it was by meaning " why do we keep admitting people with no skills on a nonfamily based visa?" I don't know what he said and if he said it at all. 

I did not say that we have lost our identity I said that we are on the cusp of losing it in favor of being Multicultural and how a fair number of people on the Left think that everything America stands for is wrong, or that inherently it is a racist country and it needs to be changed. I have heard both of those arguments from the Left. I am all for being a melting pot but we do not need to change to fit some narrative of what the USA should be.

I have not seen this toilet in the streets armageddon you talk about.   Your point about assimilation is   taken but that is not what is driving Trump's statements.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

12 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Did I mention anything about how we should not be a melting pot? No, I didn't say anything at all about not being a melting pot. My main sticking point is how to a fair number of the Left we need to forget everything that has made America great and embrace the idea that America is racist. I love that the USA is a melting pot of different cultures but we should not forget who we are and where we country has come from to fit some stupid narrative coming from the Left.  

You are probably right about some parts of Appalachia and I bet you have never been to Appalachia. So don't try to act like having a out house is standard here in the USA bc it's not, not even in the South anymore. Also having immigrants from poor conditions that came here 100 years ago is far different than this day an age 

Who did that?

I have actually. If you want to talk sanitation issues, clean drinking water, poor healthcare, and many other issues - you don't have to look to 'immigrants' as having a problem.

There is virtually no difference between our poor ancestors and the immigrants of today. They come here for the same reasons, and sadly are still treated in the same appalling way. What the President did was disgusting. And I know if it was directed towards your wife and family, you'd be mighty upset.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Just now, Il Mango Dulce said:

I have not seen this toilet in the streets armageddon you talk about.   Your point about assimilation is   taken but that is not what is driving Trump's statements.

I have not seen it either but I am saying it is a possibility in the future. 

Well I am telling you how a number of people feel either they say it or not.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
5 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Because previously hard working jobs like construction workers could provide a man good living for his family, or lower wage jobs went to the young and just starting out for a starting part in the job market. Now they are taken up by illegals who have also driven down the wages given to legal immigrants and citizens. So it has overall hurt the country

I understand that illegal immigration is a problem,and I agree that America has to do something to solve that problem. I also get it that the DV lottery is a bit outdated, never understood that anyways.

What I don't understand is calling countries ****holes.I'm talking about legal immigrants, people who came here to have a better future. Who work hard, own their own businesses, pay taxes and fulfil their obligations.

To refer to this people as being from ****holes, is arrogant to say the least. And that you ( not you personally) are a better human, while in fact you are far, far away from being a better human being.

And it happens that I see this article/video about that poor lady thrown on the street. So to me it's actually ironic to call other countries ****holes, while your own people can't even be treated decently.

* I use the word you alot, but I don't mean you personally. It's just my way of talking.

Edited by TBoneTX
to remove profanities

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

1 minute ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

tenor.gif

Fill your end of the world prepper cellar with stockpiles of toilet paper man.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Great post. 

I have a new born (3m) son. He just became an US citizen via birth abroad on Jan 11. I too worry about his future due to him being Black Hispanic from the Dominican.

As you know, Trump only speaks for a minority of Americans. Personally I've only met kind, interesting and extremely motivated immagrants from the continent of Africa. 

Good luck to you and your family. 

Edited by Keith & Arileidi

2 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

I don't have a lot of optimism that a core group will ever disagree or admit that the president is doing or saying the wrong thing.  Many folks, including some in this forum, echo his white nationalist and racists tendencies. 

I don't have any illusion that the President is going to change. 

Why you spittin so much truth. 

Alot of them might just be trolls here to discourage immagration. 

But who knows. 

1 minute ago, Merrytooth said:

lololol....

The Left (mostly the rich, big cities states) have no issues with calling the other half of US population -> inbred, lazy, deep wood rednecks, the famous  'deplorable' ...etc just because they are mostly from the poor red states the country.

Suddenly, it is so big hooha to call other countries holes?  ha ha ha

Bad apples are always going to exist within a large group. The problem is that our president of the United States happens to be one of these bad apples.  

Those 3rd world countries people should migrate to Norway now instead of America..

Look! Norway is the happiest country in world with great healthcare... and their people are so white..

They need to diversify for the greatness of mankind! Please fly to Norway now!

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Merrytooth said:

lololol....

The Left (mostly the rich, big cities states) have no issues with calling the other half of US population -> inbred, lazy, deep wood rednecks, the famous  'deplorable' ...etc just because they are mostly from the poor red states the country.

Suddenly, it is so big hooha to call other countries holes?  ha ha ha

Two wrongs don't make a right.

And the people who are being insulted have nothing to do with those insults you're referring too.

People in Africa have  nothing to do what they say about each other here.

Edited by -Trinity-

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Timeline

Those 3rd world countries people should migrate to Norway now instead of America..

Look! Norway is the happiest country in world with great healthcare... and their people are so white..

They need to diversify for the greatness of mankind! Please fly to Norway now!

Not constructive at all...sad

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

1 minute ago, -Trinity- said:

Not constructive at all...sad

Sorry! I don't suffer from white saviour syndrome like some people do.. 

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

Sorry! I don't suffer from white saviour syndrome like some people do.. 

It's savior...

And no one is asking to be saved.

But good luck with your way of thinking.

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg