KazuriSana

****hole Immigrants

374 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BlessedAssurance said:

I noticed that TBoneTX went into my original post and edited it, ostensibly to remove profanity.

What is good for the president of the United States to use should be good for the rest of us. It is important to use the insult he did, and if you look around, mainstream media [are] not editing the insult, it is glaring at family dinner tables and workplace common rooms, because of the gravity of the slur.

So, please Moderator TBoneTX, either revert to my original language, or delete the post in its entirety. The only edit you should have done was correct my typo where I used the word 'medicate' instead of 'meditate'. 

But, of course, moderators are always right!

VJ has a terms of service, while the presidency has no standards, apparently. It is what it is. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, spookyturtle said:

It would be interesting to see what the reaction here would be  if Trump had said this about one of the poor countries that enjoys popularity here. 

Today Norway announced it was a sxxthole nation in solidarity with it's breatheran sxxthole countries.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
3 hours ago, BlessedAssurance said:

I noticed that TBoneTX went into my original post and edited it, ostensibly to remove profanity.

What is good for the president of the United States to use should be good for the rest of us. It is important to use the insult he did, and if you look around, mainstream media [are] not editing the insult, it is glaring at family dinner tables and workplace common rooms, because of the gravity of the slur.

So, please Moderator TBoneTX, either revert to my original language, or delete the post in its entirety. The only edit you should have done was correct my typo where I used the word 'medicate' instead of 'meditate'. 

This thread is too fun to delete, please retract your request to delete it.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
37 minutes ago, -Trinity- said:

I recall the outrage when Hillary called people who supported Trump deplorables.

Yeah, a lot of those deplorables voted in November 2016.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, BlessedAssurance said:

I have often thought the mods should provide proof reading and spell correction as a public service . Maybe you could suggest that in the board operations forum, I forget it's name  

10 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Looks like quite a few people who found the remarks so offensive may have to go find something else to complain about...

http://www.breakinginfoalert.com/2018/01/12/senators-inside-room-trump-apparently-said-shole-go-public-narrative-shattered/

Looks like Lucy moved the football again. Seems like it's everyday. Two scoops of Russian ice cream 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I have often thought the mods should provide proof reading and spell correction as a public service . Maybe you could suggest that in the board operations forum, I forget it's name  

Capital Idea!

This would be a valuable add on above and beyond even the Platinum package.  "VJ Primed" offers free grammar and spelling, pasties over the naughty parts of any pics, alternative spelling for offensive words and 10 random upvotes. 100 a year.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
20 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Looks like quite a few people who found the remarks so offensive may have to go find something else to complain about...

http://www.breakinginfoalert.com/2018/01/12/senators-inside-room-trump-apparently-said-shole-go-public-narrative-shattered/

Old news from yesterday.Where were they sitting in the room? Durbin was sitting right next to the president. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

18 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

So he was not specifically talking about Haiti, just African countries? This is better why?

On a side not, I hope to not see you calling anyone else's media sources into question any time soon.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Timeline
16 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

So he was not specifically talking about Haiti, just African countries? This is better why?

On a side not, I hope to not see you calling anyone else's media sources into question any time soon.

Don’t hate on my sources.  I get only the finest from my FB feed! ;)