mike1111

cr 1 visa denied

116 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

i marry a philippines woman in 2010 i met her 2 time the 2 time i went there she marry me i dont know she me just get a visa to come here to the u.s.a the questions is will she get denied if i dont got to much income or no job and u will denied her the us embassy or National Visa Center the cr 1 visa at the Visa Center right and 1 more thing it a scam that she marry me get here then leave me........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Have a little hard time understanding what are you asking, but with no income and job (and no co-sponsor) the answer is yes, you will get denied.

Timeline

Have a little hard time understanding what are you asking, but with no income and job (and no co-sponsor) the answer is yes, you will get denied.

i get ssi and social security disability a month about 7.088 dollar a year will them denied it thank u..

i get ssi and social security disability a month about 7.088 dollar a year will them denied it thank u..

Yes, it will be denied if you only make $7000 a year. If you don't love this woman and know she has used you, then you should cancel your petition and also divorce her. Why are you waiting and waiting and wishing on a star that it gets denied for lack of income? Take matters into your own hands and withdraw the petition you filed, and stop filling out forms and sending in paperwork. You have the power to stop the process, so do it.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You live on $7000 a year? How do you manage to live, let alone travel to the Philippines twice in two years?

That is not enough to petition someone; if it is just the two of you, no kids or other dependants, you need to make a minimum of just under $19'000 (see here: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73c63591ec04d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )

As to your question on her scaming you- if you already have doubts, it's probably best to take it slow. If you bring her here, you'll be financially responsible if she ends up on government benefits for a long time.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

If u want to be together even with the low income, get a co sponsor.and somehow find a way to survive while she still don't have work after she arrived in the US.if you're in doubt about her then,I guess there's no reason filing.

as1cHr40g410000MTU3bHN8MDQ1MTAzNGx8c2luY2Ugd2UgbWV0IGluIG1hdGNo.gif

as1cJK60g410000MDAwMDEwN2x8MDE1NWxzfHNpbmNlIHdlIGZvdW5kIG91ciBsb3Zl.gif

event.png

as1cJYl0g410010MDAwNTQ2NnN8MDE1NnN8c2luY2Ugd2VkZGluZyBkYXk.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i marry a philippines woman in 2010 - congratulations !

i met her 2 time the 2 time i went there she marry me - congratulations again !

i dont know she me just get a visa to come here to the u.s.a - she already has a visa? then she can travel to you.. otherwise, you must study the Spousal Visa Guide here on VJ, from a PC with a web browser (handphones suck for VJ usage)

the questions is will she get denied if i dont got to much income - denied? no. she'll be asked to submit new paperwork that shows a joint sponser's tax/income info. many ppl confuse 221g in the PI with denial - and it's not denial - they (the IV unit) just wants more info.

or no job - well, if you have no w-2 income, it's time to secure a joint sponser in the USA. can ya do that, soonish?

and u will denied her the us embassy or National Visa Center - here's the fun bit - NVC reviews the I-864 for basic numbers. If you are lacking numbers on the I-864, then NVC will attempt to contact you, the USCitizen Petitioner, and ask that you submit paperwork on another I-864 for a joint sponsor. If, by some tragic twist of fate, NVC doesn't tell you squat, and forwards the casefile to the IV unit in the PI, then the IV unit at the PI does the interview - then the IV unit at the PI will tell HER that she needs a joint-sponser set o I-864 paperwork.

the cr 1 visa at the Visa Center right - yup, that's where the DOCUMENT INTAKE for an Immigrant Visa is done.

and 1 more thing it a scam that she marry me get here then leave me........ - depends. usually yes, but, it depends.

HTH !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I am sorry but i dont really understand what you are talking about her. I notice your english is bad . are you a US citizen? Are you a permanent resident? Give us a little more about your background. Meeting just two times dont seem to me to be a relationship developed over time. You did not mention how ling you knew this person before meeting and getting married. Also what is the age gap between both of you? Give us some more information to go on in order for us to help you please.

USCIS

2011/09/06 Mailed I-130 - 2011/09/16 Received NOA1 in mail - 2011/09/08 Priority date on letter - 2012/03/08 RFE Mailed
2012/04/18 USCIS received RFE responce - 2012/05/21 NOA2 APPROVED

NVC
2012/06/21 Case number and IV number received - 2102/07/06 DS3032 sent via postal mail - 2012/07/06 AOS 1-864 Bill $88 paid online
2012/07/11 AOS 1-864 bill show PAID online - 2012/07/13 AOS packet mail out - 2012/07/21 DS3032 accepted - 2012/07/21 Receive IV Bill DS-230 - 2012/07/23 Pay IV Bill DS-230 - 2012/07/24 IV Bill DS-230 show PAID online - 2012/07/24 IV packet mail out - 2012/08/03 Case  completed at NVC - 2012/09/28 Interview date. Received by email(2012/08/03)

MEDICAL/ US EMBASSY/ POE
2012/09/14 Medical Appointment - 2012/09/26 Interview / Need Co Sponsor - 2012/12/06 Acquired Co Sponsor and all relevant documents
2012/12/11 2nd Interview/ Required to submit Co.S documents along with my passport - 2012/12/11 Interview outcome APPROVED
2012/12/13 Visa in hand - 2013/01/16 POE..Miami International airport

2013/01/28 Received SS card in mail
2013/02/07 Received 2 year Green card in mail

File ROC 2014/11/18 . Appointment for fingerprints 2015/02/17, Decision 2015/05/13. 10 year Green Card in hand 2015/05/28

N-400

2018/1/27 Mail in N-400 - Chicago Lock Box - 2018/2/1 Certified mail arrived Lock Box - 2018/2/1 Priority Date - 2018/2/14 Received Receipt in mail - 2018/2/14 Received NOA to set up my online account - 2018/2/9 Online status stated appointment scheduled for bio-metrics. Bio-metrics Appointment 2018/3/1.

Filed: Timeline

and 1 more thing it a scam that she marry me get here then leave me........

Are you saying it's a scam?

Or are you saying you're worried she could be scamming you?

If you know it's a scam, stop NOW. You'll most likely be caught, which will result in you getting a massive fine and likely jail time. She would be banned from ever entering the US.

If you're not sure, and you think she might be trying to scam you.. Get to know her better first. I know separation from someone you love is difficult. But this is something you need to be as sure of as you possibly can. If she were to leave you, whoever sponsors her may be financially responsible for her, even after she leaves you. If you're suspecting that she's trying to scam you, you'd be taking both an emotional gamble as well as a big financial gamble.

Edited by jaejayC

Timeline

Yes, it will be denied if you only make $7000 a year. If you don't love this woman and know she has used you, then you should cancel your petition and also divorce her. Why are you waiting and waiting and wishing on a star that it gets denied for lack of income? Take matters into your own hands and withdraw the petition you filed, and stop filling out forms and sending in paperwork. You have the power to stop the process, so do it.

yes i call the National Visa Center today them told me the case complete i get 7.088 dollar a year the us embassy in manila will them denied the cr 1 visa if she go to the us embassy in manila and what kind questions them will ask her at the interview thank..u

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

yes i call the National Visa Center today them told me the case complete i get 7.088 dollar a year the us embassy in manila will them denied the cr 1 visa if she go to the us embassy in manila and what kind questions them will ask her at the interview thank..u

if you are going to get denied ..why should you care about the type questions at the interview?- I am not following (or don't understand) youe situtation very well.

K1 VISA PROCESS ROC PROCESS

12/06/11: I129F sent 05/01/15: ROC pack sent via Fedex
12/13/11: text received with receipt number 05/04/15: ROC delivered to VSC
12/16/11: NOA1 received
12/21/11: Touched!!!
06/06/12: NOA2 text and e-mail
06/18/12: NVC received our file (12 days since NOA2 e-mail)
06/19/12: file sent to the embassy in Lima
06/21/12: NOA2 hard copy. Finally!!! (15 days since approval e-mail)
06/21/12: Case at the embassy in Lima
07/09/12: Packet 4 received
07/23/12: Medical
08/08/12: Interview at the Embassy in Lima: APPROVED!!!!
08/15/12: Visa in hand
08/19/12: POE Atlanta (took 15 minutes)
08/20/12: Applied for marriage license
08/25/12: Official engagement party with my parents
08/28/12: MARRIAGE!!!

AOS PROCESS

09/04/12: SSN Application
09/11/12: SSN card received
09/14/12: AOS Combo pack sent via Fedex
09/17/12: AOS package received and signed by L. Martinez
09/19/12: E-mail notification with 3 receipt numbers of AOS Combo pack
09/24/12: NOA1 for GC,EAD,AP received
10/24/12: Biometrics appointment
11/28/12: EAD and AP card on production
12/07/12: EAD and AP card received

07/29/13: Green Card/document production (10 months and 12 days)

an1cMjYVM2J0010OXNsenwwMDAwMTNkYXxjYXNhZ
as1cEXUNw3-0000MDAwMTUwbHwwMDAxMzk4bHxlb

"Por fin juntos y finalmente casados amor de mi vida, my soulmate"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Yes they will deny her. You need a co-sponsor.

They will ask her questions to show she knows you- things like where you went to high school, the names and ages of your siblings, were you married before etcd.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

if you are going to get denied ..why should you care about the type questions at the interview?- I am not following (or don't understand) youe situtation very well.

can u tell me will she get denied at the us embassy in manila not much income...

Timeline

Yes they will deny her. You need a co-sponsor.

They will ask her questions to show she knows you- things like where you went to high school, the names and ages of your siblings, were you married before etcd.

can u name some questions them will ask her

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.