mike1111

cr 1 visa denied

116 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

so maybe OP wants to know if he can just let her go to interview to get denied rather than withdraw the petition...? It kinda reads like the OP is the beneficiary trying to figure things out (like where the rest of this man's money is!).

$500*12 months = $6000

I love my husband but I don't give him 85% of the money I live off of.

Withdrawing a petition would mean the beneficiary will be informed at the interview. Having a CO deliver a denial gives the appearance of having done all you could and it was not enough.

wow this thread is a mess!

it seems like the petitioner wants her to get approved so that she doesn't kill herself and him get blamed for it?

at the interview process they will ask a lot of things that PROVE you are a real couple, which it doesn't seem like you are...

if i were the petitioner, i'd run, as far as possible, and fast, from proceeding with this. there are more beautiful women out there that would treat you like a human being and not like trash.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This person isn't real and is just playing games with everyone. If you noticed he keeps repeating the same idiotic questions throughout all of the pages. Seems to me like a game and not real. Just my two cents. There is no way he could ever make it to the Philippines living on only $7,000 a year disability unless he has a secret saving account before he went on disability. Don't entertain him anymore please.

Filed: Timeline

Oh my! Im a Filipina and married to American.. cant imagine there's a filipina acting like that!I think she is just using you/your money.. :bonk:and dont worry her visa will not going to be approve! I bet!

Haha, not often you see that mix of words here on VJ :jest:

my wife got a interview may 10 Can a cr 1 visa get denied if u dont got no job or not to much income and no co sponsor at the interview.....

YES. She can and will be denied.

if she get denied may 10 will them tell her your send a letter tell her she denied....

YES. They will tell her you don't make enough money to support her.

Edited by jaejayC

This is the best. thread. ever.

:rofl:

USCIS - CSC/LOCAL OFFICE DC

12/5/11: NOA1

4/25/12: Case Transferred to Local Office (DC) for "Additional Processing"

4/27/12: Case Received at Local Office

5/15/12: RFE (daughter's birth cert)

5/15/12: RFE Evidence Sent (never received)

8/10/12: Infopass, evidence handed to officer adjudicating case

8/13/12: NOA2

NVC

8/20/12: Case Received

8/31/12: Case #/IIN Received

8/31/12: DS3032 Sent

9/11/12: ERROR MESSAGE! biggrin.png

9/13/12: AOS and IV bill INVOICED, Made AOS and IV bill payments, Mailed AOS and IV paperwork via USPS Priority Mail

9/14/12: AOS/IV marked as PAID

9/17/12: AOS delivered

9/20/12: IV delivered

9/25/12: AOS reviewed/accepted

9/26/12: IV reviewed/accepted

9/26/12: CASE COMPLETE11/27/12: Received Interview Date

01/11/13: Interview in San Salvador

03/15/13: 2nd Interview in SNS due to delayed medical report

I-601

3/21/13: Mailed to lockbox

3/22/13: Received at lockbox

9/25/13: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

no she dont call me i chat with her online i send her money it the wait she push me get the visa about 4 months ago she told me she hope i die and call me a lot of name....

Wahaha... you had me up until this point mike1111. I'm sitting there one eyebrow raised, squinting disbelievingly as I read the first page... out of morbid curiosity I ventured to the second page thinking "this poor soul needs some serious guidance".

The whole "she tolde me she hope i die and call me lot of name" was just toooo much though...

Some might think this was a waste, but I award 10/10 for this jest! :rofl:

can u tell me will she get denied at the us embassy in manila not much income...

How the uscis approved your application to petition your wife if you dont have income??? All I know is they will deny your application to petition if you dont have enough income...

can u tell me will she get denied at the us embassy in manila not much income...

How the uscis approved your application to petition your wife if you dont have income??? All I know is they will deny your application to petition if you dont have enough income...

Jazel & Paul Stickel

January 2009 : met online via Filipino dating and singles site (Filipino Cupid);

chatting No E-mails.

February 2009 : arrived for first meeting in-person! We become friend.

September 2009 : arrived for second meeting in-person

February 2011 : Arrived for third meeting Engaged!!!

June 2011 : Propose to marry in 2012!!!

February 2,2012 : arrived forth meeting in person

February 3, 2012 : got the capacity to marry from the US Embassy Manila

February 14, 2012: Wedding ceremony at Municipality of Cainta, Rizal Philippines

February 16, 2012: signing the contract of marriage

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage (if applicable): 2012-02-16

I-130 Sent : 2012-05-07

I-130 NOA1 : 2012-05-14

Op,

You were asking if her cr1 will get denied,we give you some example reasons why she will likely to get denied.like the above post if you don't have a co - sponsor and that you don't make enough money to support her base on affidavit of support,there is no chance of her coming over in the US.one more thing if she doesn't have proof of bonafide marriage etc,how cud the consular approve her????that's the basic requirements.

Is the uscis will approve the petiton even if the petitioner has lack of financial support or income???

Jazel & Paul Stickel

January 2009 : met online via Filipino dating and singles site (Filipino Cupid);

chatting No E-mails.

February 14, 2012: Wedding ceremony at Municipality of Cainta, Rizal Philippines

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

no she dont call me i chat with her online i send her money it the wait she push me get the visa about 4 months ago she told me she hope i die and call me a lot of name....

:bonk: OMG!!!

Jazel & Paul Stickel

chatting No E-mails.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

i dont want to but she blackmail me u told me she will kill her self and tell people i did it....

yes i will thank u...

i dont want to but she blackmail me u told me she will kill her self and tell people i did it....=====how can people said that you did kill her??? you are far and you were not here... :bonk: :bonk: OMG

i dont want to but she blackmail me u told me she will kill her self and tell people i did it....

yes i will thank u...

i dont want to but she blackmail me u told me she will kill her self and tell people i did it....=====how can people said that you did kill her??? you are far and you were not here... :bonk: :bonk: OMG

Jazel & Paul Stickel

chatting No E-mails.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

i dont know it a cr 1 visa i dont got no job or not to much income i dont know why them did not denied it....

I dont know what to say...oh boy i don't understand what you really want to say... :bonk::no::wow:

Jazel & Paul Stickel

chatting No E-mails.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

mike ! we miss you ! come back when yer able !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.