mike1111

cr 1 visa denied

116 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Has she spoken to you in 4 months?

Is she being nice now?

Have you sent her money in the last 4 months?

Who is the sponsors?

You and who else?

If she is not being loving now--she will never be loving here

Cancel her interview if she just wants your money.

Do not let her come here and claim abuse charges on you and file Vawa-which alot of people do and it will affect your future and jobs and reputation

Be careful

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow... and you want to stay married to this person... Sounds like she is just using you for the convenience of getting to the US of A.

i dont want to but she blackmail me u told me she will kill her self and tell people i did it....

Has she spoken to you in 4 months?

Is she being nice now?

Have you sent her money in the last 4 months?

Who is the sponsors?

You and who else?

If she is not being loving now--she will never be loving here

Cancel her interview if she just wants your money.

Do not let her come here and claim abuse charges on you and file Vawa-which alot of people do and it will affect your future and jobs and reputation

Be careful

Good Luck

yes i will thank u...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

i dont want to but she blackmail me u told me she will kill her self and tell people i did it....

... Aren't you in seperate countries?? Sorry death by internet, that's new to me.

August 2010 Meet playing world of warcraft.

Our K-1 Journey:

March 6,2012 Filed for K-1 Visa, sent I-129F

March 12,2012 NOA1 received

July 11,2012 NOA2 email received

September 17,2012 Interview <3 <3 (APPROVED)

September 19,2012 Received Passport and POE !!! Home Sweet Home

October 13,2012 Married <3 <3

Our AOS Journey

October 29,2012 Mailed AOS packet to Chicago Lockbox

October 31,2012 Lockbox Received

November 2,2012 NOA-1 (EAD and AOS)

December 20,2012 Biometrics Appointment

January 16,2013 EAD approved/received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hard to prove you killed someone 7000 miles away

I think it will be fine

I am sure she will not kill herself

she will find someone mentally slow

How are you sending her money when you make 7 dollars an hour

and that is not even minimum wage!!

Do you live in a special home with other special people?

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Hard to prove you killed someone 7000 miles away

I think it will be fine

I am sure she will not kill herself

she will find someone mentally slow

How are you sending her money when you make 7 dollars an hour

and that is not even minimum wage!!

Do you live in a special home with other special people?

some time she want 500 to 800 dollar a month

Here are examples of bona-fide used by the embassy - I found by "googling":

Visual Assessment—Profiling for a lack of a better term, is when the interviewing officer views the couple and makes a decision as to whether or not they look right together. Officers will make an immediate visual assessment of a couple when their name is called to look for signs of deceit by assessing differences in, race, religion, and other overt characteristics. Of course such tactics will never be confirmed but I can tell you that they exist and are being used.

Behavioral Keys—Seasoned Immigration officers will note behavioral keys, tendencies and body language from the couple. Once they call the name of the applicant to introductions and all through the interview behavior is being watched. Is the couple comfortable together, do they appear too amorous for a married couple, are they sincere, how do they communicate together? I once had an officer tell me that he knew a couple was in a valid marriage when the wife said to the husband "I told you to bring the birth certificate but you never listen." He said he didn’t have to ask another question because that’s how married people speak.

Documentation—Another way for the Immigration Service to assess a bona fide marriage is to review what they call "joint documentation." Any paperwork that reveals a commingling of financials or that prove up cohabitation are to be submitted in support of the application. Birth of child, joint debt, home ownership and photos are some of the documents necessary to prove up the marriage. This however can be daunting for an immigrant who previously was without proper identification and therefore lacks the ability to open an account, buy a car or home or to get insurance.

Personal Questions—Most people familiar with the Immigration Process are aware the interview may include questions regarding items of a personal nature. I was recently in such an interview where the officer asked questions of the couple that included what type of birth control was used, last time for intimacy, what the couple did last Thursday, Friday and Saturday in detail, color of their carpet, favorite restaurant and supermarket and so on. These questions are usually asked after the couple is separated so the officer can compare the answers. Unless properly prepared the interview can result in a disaster even for couples in a valid marriage. Case in point the officer asked the couple what they had for dinner last Friday. I told the officer I had been married almost 15 years, and I can’t remember, I think he suspect my marriage as a result.

But none of this matters if you can't meet the income guidelines, which by your previous posts, you do not.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

2009-07-15: Marriage

2011-03-23: I-130 Sent

2011-03-29: I-130 NOA1

2011-07-09: I-130 RFE

2011-08-16: RFE Reply Sent

2011-08-18: RFE Reply Received at USCIS

2011-09-19: NOA2 approved

2011-10-12: Received NVC

2011-10-20: Paid $88 fee

2011-11-29 NVC submitted

2011-12-08 NVC approved

2011-12-12 Received interview date - need to change

2012-02-01 New Interview Date - need to change again - sputum required

2012-01-11 Medical - 3 day sputum required

2012-01-18 Begin 3 day sputum test

2012-01-23 Results of Sputum negative now wait for 2 month culture

2012-03-21 ***culture results*** NEGATIVE!!!

2012-03-27 Interview!!!

***APPROVED***

2012-03-30 IR-1 delivered, still waiting for IR-2

2012-04-04 IR-2 Delivered!!!

2012-06-08 POE LA

2012-06-20 SS card arrives

2012-06-26 Green Cards arrive

2012-07-03 Health Dept calls for follow-up TB testing?

** Ramona went through more testing including xrays. The doctor said he couldn't find any evidence of Tb and cleared her for everything.

Timeline

Here are examples of bona-fide used by the embassy - I found by "googling":

Visual Assessment—Profiling for a lack of a better term, is when the interviewing officer views the couple and makes a decision as to whether or not they look right together. Officers will make an immediate visual assessment of a couple when their name is called to look for signs of deceit by assessing differences in, race, religion, and other overt characteristics. Of course such tactics will never be confirmed but I can tell you that they exist and are being used.

Behavioral Keys—Seasoned Immigration officers will note behavioral keys, tendencies and body language from the couple. Once they call the name of the applicant to introductions and all through the interview behavior is being watched. Is the couple comfortable together, do they appear too amorous for a married couple, are they sincere, how do they communicate together? I once had an officer tell me that he knew a couple was in a valid marriage when the wife said to the husband "I told you to bring the birth certificate but you never listen." He said he didn’t have to ask another question because that’s how married people speak.

Documentation—Another way for the Immigration Service to assess a bona fide marriage is to review what they call "joint documentation." Any paperwork that reveals a commingling of financials or that prove up cohabitation are to be submitted in support of the application. Birth of child, joint debt, home ownership and photos are some of the documents necessary to prove up the marriage. This however can be daunting for an immigrant who previously was without proper identification and therefore lacks the ability to open an account, buy a car or home or to get insurance.

Personal Questions—Most people familiar with the Immigration Process are aware the interview may include questions regarding items of a personal nature. I was recently in such an interview where the officer asked questions of the couple that included what type of birth control was used, last time for intimacy, what the couple did last Thursday, Friday and Saturday in detail, color of their carpet, favorite restaurant and supermarket and so on. These questions are usually asked after the couple is separated so the officer can compare the answers. Unless properly prepared the interview can result in a disaster even for couples in a valid marriage. Case in point the officer asked the couple what they had for dinner last Friday. I told the officer I had been married almost 15 years, and I can’t remember, I think he suspect my marriage as a result.

But none of this matters if you can't meet the income guidelines, which by your previous posts, you do not.

u tell me her cr 1 visa will get denied if not to much income...

u tell me her cr 1 visa will get denied if not to much income...

YES. I believe they will give you an opportunity to find a co-sponsor. They will probably like to know how you are able to pay for plane tickets, send your wife money, pay visa fees, and still pay your own bills on $7,000 per year. Doesn't make sense.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

2009-07-15: Marriage

2011-03-23: I-130 Sent

2011-03-29: I-130 NOA1

2011-07-09: I-130 RFE

2011-08-16: RFE Reply Sent

2011-08-18: RFE Reply Received at USCIS

2011-09-19: NOA2 approved

2011-10-12: Received NVC

2011-10-20: Paid $88 fee

2011-11-29 NVC submitted

2011-12-08 NVC approved

2011-12-12 Received interview date - need to change

2012-02-01 New Interview Date - need to change again - sputum required

2012-01-11 Medical - 3 day sputum required

2012-01-18 Begin 3 day sputum test

2012-01-23 Results of Sputum negative now wait for 2 month culture

2012-03-21 ***culture results*** NEGATIVE!!!

2012-03-27 Interview!!!

***APPROVED***

2012-03-30 IR-1 delivered, still waiting for IR-2

2012-04-04 IR-2 Delivered!!!

2012-06-08 POE LA

2012-06-20 SS card arrives

2012-06-26 Green Cards arrive

2012-07-03 Health Dept calls for follow-up TB testing?

** Ramona went through more testing including xrays. The doctor said he couldn't find any evidence of Tb and cleared her for everything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Op,

Did u marry her when u were drunk????Lol.do yourself a favor call the embassy and cancel your affidavit of support.and find out how to divorce her if that's what u feel.She won't kill herself She'll find another sucker around that's for damn sure.she is just using you.its time to be mature.

Masipag

Oh my! Im a Filipina and married to American.. cant imagine there's a filipina acting like that!

I think she is just using you/your money.. :bonk:

and dont worry her visa will not going to be approve! I bet!

USCIS

Jan.26 2012 - I130 petition sent

Feb.01,2012- Noa1

Mar.13,2012- expedited requested

Mar.14,2012- faxed supporting documents for expedite

Mar.23,2012- RFE

Apr.05,2012- RFE Rsponse Review

Apr.25,2012- I-130 approved

NVC

Apr.30,2012- Nvc Received (in the building)

May 02,2012- Noa2 touched hard copy

May 02,2012- Case number/invoice number assigned

May 04, 2012- Aos fee bill assigned/ pay/ sent Ds3032 written by email

May 08,2012- Aos paid/ Ds3032 accepted/ IV fee bill assigned and pay

May10, 2012 - IV fee paid

May 11,2012- Case complete/ nvc left

CONSULATE

May 18,2012- Medical (passed!)

May 21,2012- Interview- approved

May 24,2012- Visa on hand

May 26,2012- Entered USA

June 28, 2012 - 10 year Green Card on hand!

Mike: Please understand that you must meet 125% of your state's poverty guidelines. You can look this up at http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73c63591ec04d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

That is the Official Visa website. So for example in the lower 48 states the minimum I believe is $18,912 per year to meet the minimum guidelines to be approved. That equates for fulltime employment $9.09 an hour for 52 weeks or 2080 work hours. These amounts will get you close to where you need to be.

From what I read and as others have suggested, I would really stop and think prior to continuing this journey with your fiancee. I broke mine off with my EX back in 2008 due to her attitude being similar to your fiancee. Stopping is not a bad thing as people change. If you are not getting along now and she is threatening or intimidating you then bringing her 7000 miles is not going to get any better.. I would run run run and start over with another woman if I were you. Time heals all hurts...

Good luck:

Shawn

Timeline

OP, I predict a train wreck in the very near future - this can not end well. There are WAY TOO MANY wonderful women in the Philippines to allow one like your wife to put the meat-hooks into your hide.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You have to end this. She is a scammer who is using you. Don't fall for her threats.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

personally I would withdraw the affidavit. And I would also send to the Consulate some of her emails in which she threatens you and wishes you to die. Just to be on the safe side. But even if you don't do any of this, with $7000 a year and no co-sponsor there is NO WAY her visa will be approved. Regardless of the outcome of the visa interview, you will always have to deal with a wife overseas: but since she is a pain in the neck and possibly a scammer, it's better to have her there than here. Oh, I would start checking a DIY divorce website, or talk to a professional...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.