Tegs&Lols

N-400 March 2024 Filers

234 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cewseww6 said:

Filed the N-400 on 3/29, received the first note on 4/1 and got an update of reusing biometrics and interview scheduled on 5/7!

Boom, that was fast!

According to friends in the region, Idaho, everybody who do the interview gets their Oath Ceremony on the same day. Might be done with this USCIS stuff in less than a month!

Green card since 2018.

That’s fantastic!

• Entered USA in 2010 with F-1 Visa
  • Married 2012
  • Green Card 02/06/2014
  • Conditions Lifted 08/11/2016
  • N-400 application 03/30/2024. Biometrics Reuse.

Finished the biometrics today it took less than five minutes. Location in Chicago

4701 N Cumberland Ave 1-3 B, C, D, Norridge, IL 60706

On 3/4/2024 at 11:24 AM, GerLA said:

Hi everyone, I didn't see a post for March 2024 filers, but I went ahead and started one.

I just filed my case today (March 4, 2024) and my case just changed to 'Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS'.
Super excited!! I also just received a message that my Biometrics will be reused! :)  Wishing everyone good luck!

Hi, any update on your interview date? I submitted mine on the 14th. Biometrics were resumed as well - yay!

On 3/4/2024 at 11:24 AM, GerLA said:

Hi everyone, I didn't see a post for March 2024 filers, but I went ahead and started one.

I just filed my case today (March 4, 2024) and my case just changed to 'Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS'.
Super excited!! I also just received a message that my Biometrics will be reused! :)  Wishing everyone good luck!

I filed same day :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Last year (2023) I applied for citizenship and I failed the civic exam twice as a result I was denied citizenship. I reapplied on March 30th, 2024. I hope I will pass the exam this time. I am in Brooklyn, NY 

Application sent: 03-30-2024 online

Receipt receive: 03-30-2024

Biometric reuse: 03-30-2024

Mail receipt received: 04-10-2024

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Croatia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Polocitizen2023 said:

Hello everyone,

Last year (2023) I applied for citizenship and I failed the civic exam twice as a result I was denied citizenship. I reapplied on March 30th, 2024. I hope I will pass the exam this time. I am in Brooklyn, NY 

Why did you fail it? From what you’re typing here your English is excellent! Best of luck 

• Arrived to USA on F-1 Student Visa on 08/16/2016
  • Submitted I-485 & I-130 on 09/25/2017
  • Approved Green Card (IR7 category) on 05/17/2019
  • Electronically submitted N-400 on 02/19/2024
  • Biometrics Reuse received on 02/19/2024
  • Interview Notice received on 04/21/2024 (interview scheduled for 06/10/2024 at Chicago FO)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Polocitizen2023 said:

Hello everyone,

I thought you automatically get another interview chance after 60 days if you fail ( is there a hard limit of 2 chances only ) . Why did you have to reapply ? 

52 minutes ago, minivatreni said:

Why did you fail it? From what you’re typing here your English is excellent! Best of luck 

I think he failed Civics Exam , not english 

Edited by Duggu

9 minutes ago, Duggu said:

I thought you automatically get another interview chance after 60 days if you fail ( is there a hard limit of 2 chances only ) . Why did you have to reapply ? 

I think he failed Civics Exam , not english 

Yes there is a limit of 2 attempts only, after which you have to file a new N-400.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, minivatreni said:

I guess I was nervous! I couldn’t remember the answer to the questions.  But this time I feel I’m ready

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Polocitizen2023 said:

I guess I was nervous! I couldn’t remember the answer to the questions.  But this time I feel I’m ready

May the force be with you. You will kill it this time 

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by GreetPool

4 hours ago, Polocitizen2023 said:

Try "USCIS civis test study tools" one from USCIS dept of homeland security. Don't try to memorize the answers as you will get nervous again and will eventually be lost in a thin air. Your problem is not English but when the IO looks at you and ask the question you try to shake your head for the answers because you have a tendency to get nervous. Don't do that. Go through all the questions as it is a story to you. Who's the president and his cabinet, and congress, senate. US flag has a name "star spangled banner" like everyone else has one. constitution is all about laws and no one is above the law. There are 27 bill of rights which is also called 27 amendments. 1776 declaration of independence written by Thomas Jefferson (don't forget this name as he is one of the founding fathers). Exactly eleven years later meaning in 1787, constitution was written by founding fathers. When we say who's the father of our country, that's George Washington, so if he's the father, he had to be the first president and matter of fact he was. Do you see the pattern here. now go ahead download the app and have fun. I am sure you will ace the civic test this time. By the way, IO only asks 5 questions the max and don't feel you are ready, you got to be ready 100% Good luck!!!!!

Edited by MunnoTheCat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.