Tegs&Lols

N-400 March 2024 Filers

223 posts in this topic

After submitting the form,yesterday I saw that the biometrics is scheduled and the appointment letter is sent. Is there a way to see on their site when is it scheduled,or I have to wait for the letter? Waiting time for the interview is now 5 months.

8 hours ago, kupusar87 said:

After submitting the form,yesterday I saw that the biometrics is scheduled and the appointment letter is sent. Is there a way to see on their site when is it scheduled,or I have to wait for the letter? Waiting time for the interview is now 5 months.

There is a pdf added to your history page. 

10 hours ago, stech786 said:

There is a pdf added to your history page. 

Thanks for the help. Biometrics is scheduled for 4/10/24 3pm

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
On 3/22/2024 at 10:12 AM, Crazy Cat said:

2008 version will be used.  You will be asked a minimum of 6 questions...maximum of 10.  You must score 60% correct.  

Looks like I've been studying from the right list. Thanks for the help!

Just applied today! I immediately, 5 minutes later (after paying), received notice that they were reusing my biometrics (thanks for making pay if you knew already, lol) and that they are actively reviewing it. 

Filed k1 - 08/20/2015

NOA1 - 08/25/2015

NOA2 - 9/17/2015

NVC Received - 10/14/2015

Send to Amsterdam - 10/16/2015

Amsterdam received - 10/19/2015

Packet 3 in the mail - 10/22/2015

Packet 4 in the mail - 11/3/2015

Medical - 11/23/2015

Interview !!!! - 12/3/2015 Approved !!!

POE - 12/15/2015 (finally)

Wedding 01/15/2016 !!

AOS!

Filed AOS - 03/15/2017

Noa 1 - 03/30/2017

Biometrics - 04/21/2017
RFE - 04/10/2017

Send RFE back - 06/18/2017

RFE Received (status changed) - 06/27/2017

EAD/AP Approved - 09/18/2017

Filed N400 (Naturalization) - 03/24/2024

rsz_waitisover1.jpg.e64ce44221da1246df04d25bf6a04bab.jpg

My husband applied for his citizenship and it says

March 24, 2024

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

process begins!

Edited by Caitlin Kennedy

Today was the first day I was eligible for submitting my application. Did so and now the portal reads Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS. No issue apparently with submitting the same day!

Already received notice and that my biometrics will be reused!

Edited by MilaR

Just now, MilaR said:

Today was the first day I was eligible for submitting my application. Did so and now the portal reads Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS. No issue apparently with submitting the same day!

It would say that regardless of whether there was anything wrong with application. It's just an automated status.

13 hours ago, MilaR said:

Already received notice and that my biometrics will be reused!

Update here. Today (day after) the time has decreased from 7 months to 5 months

2 hours ago, MilaR said:

Update here. Today (day after) the time has decreased from 7 months to 5 months

These estimates are pointless. Some got naturalized when their account showed few more months to decision. Some had to wait for months when estimate showed one day to decision.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Filed N-400 electronically today 3/26/24

alrrady received notice they’ve received it as well as notification they’re reusing biometrics. Wife immigrated to the US in 2017 so we weren’t concerned with what day as she meets the requirements for the 3 year as well as 5 year requirement. Timeline for us looks to be about 7 months for everything to be finished.  Good luck everyone. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.