AsientoDelNegro

Sponsor Wants To Report Soon To Be Ex Wife For Work Authorization Violation

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
7 minutes ago, milimelo said:

They won’t accept anything that’s not on paper only. Digital thumb drives, cds, dvd’s. So anything video is out (unless they’re willing to go to a link you provide to watch the video but that’s be unlikely). 

I was going to submit it through their tips page, I could link to a image holder website, and a video holder website, where they could click on a link I provide and they could easily view and download the screenshots and/or the video.

10 minutes ago, Timona said:

Lemme sum it up:

1. You have been told how to submit evidence. You can submit anything apart from videos / anything on flash drives etc. So, take statics of the video of you want. 

2. Once you're satisfied, because that's what you want, concentrate on your divorce. 

3. I would not even be talking to the lady about you doing 1 above because she can use it and twist it against you to justify why she divorced you. 

4. I'd suggest heal and then try dating and marrying closer to home, someone without need for immigration paperwork. 

If you want sidechat, PM me. I can tell you about a divorce that happened this year, a friend, same story. I can tell you how he went through it. He did pay an attorney but results are the same. So, instead of you paying an attorney, I can give you the specifics and you can then choose if it worth huffing and puffing. 

Okay, I'll consider this. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Kanja said:

Here he asked how he can withdraw his Affidavit of support. Everyone told him it’s not possible so now it seems like he’s looking for another way to get back at her by reporting her for working unauthorized. Even the language is same. 

46C2C299-F392-4F2A-AA16-F764D07FB4DB.png

OH you know it is

9 minutes ago, Kanja said:

Here he asked how he can withdraw his Affidavit of support. Everyone told him it’s not possible so now it seems like he’s looking for another way to get back at her by reporting her for working unauthorized. Even the language is same. 

46C2C299-F392-4F2A-AA16-F764D07FB4DB.png

You obviously believe you are apart of some tribe of some sort and seem emotionally invested in punishing people who you are prejudiced against, without provocation. Good luck with all that. 

1 hour ago, AsientoDelNegro said:

Yeah but if she willingly quits her job, isn't that in and of itself a violation? No

This makes no sense. It's like the sponsor has no rights.  You dont

I understand that as the sponsor I'm responsible for her, ultimately, but does that give her the free reign to be belligerently taking advantage of my sponsorship.  Yes

That doesn't seem right.  Nope

I think you’re getting the message.  Your Best bet is help her get set up and independent as fast as possible

Filed: Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AsientoDelNegro said:

You obviously believe you are apart of some tribe of some sort and seem emotionally invested in punishing people who you are prejudiced against, without provocation. Good luck with all that. 

Lol 

1) how am I punishing you? 
2) how am I prejudiced against you ? 

i pointed out the obvious and you didn’t deny it.

Edited by Kanja

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-16

NVC Received : 2009-09-22

Consulate Received : 2009-09-28

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

1 minute ago, Timona said:

Boss,they're not gonna do that. USCIS doesn't click on external links nor insert thumb drivers on their systems, gadgets provided by outsiders. Think security.

If that video really matters to you, just take screenshots of the video, number them in sequential order.

Okay screenshots only, got it. Yeah numbering is good so they connect the dates. I mean, listen, I still might not submit it, but if I do, this is good to know. Thanks. 

Just now, Kanja said:

Lol 

1) how am I punishing you? 
2) how am I prejudiced against you ? 

i pointed out the obvious and you didn’t deny it.

..okay so why are you on my case without provocation?

Do you listen to yourself, you sound like a fevered, mindless, attack dog. 

Accusing innocent people of crimes, of domestic abuse. 

What's wrong with you.

Telling people they're not listening to advise and are lost causes, simply because they're asking questions and giving their two cents.

Seriously, grow up and get out of this gang up mentality. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thread is locked for review.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.