KSVJ

December 2022 - AOS Filers

202 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2023 at 9:15 PM, M&L🇺🇸 said:

I only received my EAD but my AOS is already in the field office, I received an RFE to send the medical exams from there so I assume they are not sending the APs because they’re approving the new greencards faster. That’s my assumption.

I’ve only seen combo cards or AP+EADs approved for those that have been waiting longer than 6 months in the latest stats. If you have an emergency you can always ask for an expedite though! 

This isn't true. I got a combo card approved and I haven't been waiting 6+ months (November filer!). I didn't ask to have the AP expedited only EAD so it was a nice superise

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

We finally got our biometrics assigned we are waiting for the letter in the mail 😓 Hoping they just give my husband his green card so he can start working. He is getting anxious being at home

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
1 hour ago, JanaV said:

Can’t believe it but our I-485 was just approved today. I was getting so down again with how slow everything is going only to find out we had a bit of luck at the end. I wish everyone speedy approvals as well! 

Congratulations! Just in the right moment! Keep me updated regarding how fast they ship your greencard, I'm still waiting for my case to change to "Card Is Being Produce". Now go celebrate!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Timeline
On 2/16/2023 at 10:07 AM, JanaV said:

Can’t believe it but our I-485 was just approved today. I was getting so down again with how slow everything is going only to find out we had a bit of luck at the end. I wish everyone speedy approvals as well! 

My case changed to "Card Was Produced" today! Hopefully I'll receive the card next Monday and will be able to take a 2 year vacation from immigration haha. Let me know how your case goes!

10 hours ago, M&L🇺🇸 said:

My case changed to "Card Was Produced" today! Hopefully I'll receive the card next Monday and will be able to take a 2 year vacation from immigration haha. Let me know how your case goes!

Nice to see they move it from approved to card produced quite quickly! So far I only got two additional emails that there have been action taken on my case which hasn’t actually showed up in the account but guessing it was the termination of AP and EAD

Timeline
19 hours ago, JanaV said:

Nice to see they move it from approved to card produced quite quickly! So far I only got two additional emails that there have been action taken on my case which hasn’t actually showed up in the account but guessing it was the termination of AP and EAD

I also had a delay on the MyUSCIS website, I received 3 emails and for more than a day it didn’t reflect changes, then my I-485 changed to “Case Approved”. Today my AP status changed to “Case Was Terminated”. I’m not sure how USCIS is sending notifications and not updating the website records… but you’ll probably see yours soon.

Edited by M&L🇺🇸

Timeline

My greencard was delivered today! Time to take vacations from USCIS. Good luck everyone! Hope your cases adjudicate soon 🙏

Timeline
4 hours ago, M&L🇺🇸 said:

My greencard was delivered today! Time to take vacations from USCIS. Good luck everyone! Hope your cases adjudicate soon 🙏

Congrats!!! Yes enjoy yourself

Timeline
5 hours ago, Emerick said:

Congrats!!! Yes enjoy yourself

Thank you! If there's anything I can help you with please let me know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I’m grateful I got my EAD but there’s been no update since then, not even for RFE (not that I WANT to get an RFE, but it seems that the majority of people get them and it’s a sign that things are progressing)…has anyone else had no updates for a while? 

Edited by mashtates

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well at least you got your EAD. I have absolutely no update since biometrics. No EAD, nothing. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Timeline
4 hours ago, mashtates said:

I’m grateful I got my EAD but there’s been no update since then, not even for RFE (not that I WANT to get an RFE, but it seems that the majority of people get them and it’s a sign that things are progressing)…has anyone else had no updates for a while? 

We had no updates after they received our RFE for awhile and we are just now getting information about our biometrics 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Shay2022 said:

Well at least you got your EAD. I have absolutely no update since biometrics. No EAD, nothing. 🤷🏾‍♀️

me either, dont worry :) I was really hoping for a quick turn around of at least EAD lol 

we last saw each other: March 2020
I-129F sent: 12/24/2020

USCIS received: 12/29/2020

NOA1 notice date: 2/27/2021

NOA1 receipt date (backdated): 12/28/2020

NOA2: 08/11/2021

NOA2 paper copy: 08/18/2021

NVC received: 08/25/2021

NVC number issued: 09/01/2021

On 2/19/2023 at 3:32 AM, M&L🇺🇸 said:

I also had a delay on the MyUSCIS website, I received 3 emails and for more than a day it didn’t reflect changes, then my I-485 changed to “Case Approved”. Today my AP status changed to “Case Was Terminated”. I’m not sure how USCIS is sending notifications and not updating the website records… but you’ll probably see yours soon.

My green card arrived yesterday! So happy to be able to start being a bit more independent again. Wishing everyone that their cases will move quickly as well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.