shytown

December 2022 NVC Submissions

203 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
44 minutes ago, shytown said:

I'm so glad to hear you are finally nearing the end of waiting and know when your date will be! I've heard that once you get the notification, they ask you to schedule a date at the consulate, is that right? So basically all the NVC does is forward docs but doesn't actually schedule?

Does anyone know if it takes the same amount of time to schedule interviews or does it depend on the consulate they're coordinating with? 

Yes, I think it depends on the consulate. For example, I heard Montreal is extremely backlogged for interviews,  the waiting time is on the order of years.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
48 minutes ago, shytown said:

I'm so glad to hear you are finally nearing the end of waiting and know when your date will be! I've heard that once you get the notification, they ask you to schedule a date at the consulate, is that right? So basically all the NVC does is forward docs but doesn't actually schedule?

Does anyone know if it takes the same amount of time to schedule interviews or does it depend on the consulate they're coordinating with? 

Thank you! 🤗
NVC sent my my interview date at the embassy,I didn’t need to schedule it but it gave instructions in case I want to change the date.

As per your other question Im sure it depends on the embassies and their availability to schedule.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
1 hour ago, MandMs said:

For people who have got DQ'ed, have you received your interview letters yet?

I'm wondering if there's anything in Visa Journey that tracks that or any forum discussing it.

I got my interview letter and interview is scheduled 

Received interview letter at 1am LOL.

Interesting enough, it was scheduled for 3/1. Quite a tight appointment given that it's roughly two weeks away only, need to do the medicam exams and it's Carnaval in Brazil next week, when everything is closed.

We'll take it though. Quite a rush, but hopefully everything will be over in a couple weeks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
3 hours ago, anna4614890 said:

Hey guys! I’ve got my interview letter and it’s 25th April.

Wow, that's a lot of time to prepare, good for you, better to know earlier and be sure of the interview date than to get it a month before it. Which embassy are you assigned to?

2 hours ago, aerodnight said:

Wow, that's a lot of time to prepare, good for you, better to know earlier and be sure of the interview date than to get it a month before it. Which embassy are you assigned to?

Haha that’s true! A little surprised about more than 2 months period between IL and interview tho.

That’s South Korea, Seoul.

Did you get your interview date already? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
23 minutes ago, anna4614890 said:

Haha that’s true! A little surprised about more than 2 months period between IL and interview tho.

That’s South Korea, Seoul.

Did you get your interview date already? 

Unfortunately, no. I'm waiting since Jan 21st. My embassy is in Warsaw

On 2/16/2023 at 9:49 PM, aerodnight said:

Unfortunately, no. I'm waiting since Jan 21st. My embassy is in Warsaw

Ahh, I can not even imagine how busy they must be in Warsaw...

I wish you the fastest IL receive and hope to hear good news soon! :) 

Btw I've been to Warsaw about 10 years ago and what the beautiful city is that! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 2/16/2023 at 1:41 AM, anna4614890 said:

Hey guys! I’ve got my interview letter and it’s 25th April.

When did you get DQ?

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.