Jordanian Bride

October 2022 NVC Submission

350 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Tereza said:

we re- submitted (after getting an rfe) on the 4th, which means we coud hear from them this Friday 😮 Hopefully with good news now ...

Maybe even before! Good luck! 😄

14 minutes ago, amu24 said:

Exciting! Thanks for the update :) Did you see this on this website or on a FB group? 

I saw somebody mention it on the Lawfully app :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 10/11/2022 at 8:10 AM, Tereza said:

Hi everyone. Technically I'm August filer, but we got RFEd October 4th (missing w2 - Ive seen a few people with the same problem, we sent 3 years of tax transcripts/returns and they still asked for 2021 w2... now tat I think of it, I hope we wont get another rfe for only sending the 2021 w2, but that's what they asked for). Hopefully they will continue this trend of cuttig a couple of days of the expected timeframe every week and we'll all get DQ soon :)

Curious if you get an update/DQ today, on lawfully a few people said Oct 4th might be happening already.

12 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

Curious if you get an update/DQ today, on lawfully a few people said Oct 4th might be happening already.

im hoping for today, but nothing happened yet. its bedtime soon here in my part of the world so maybe ill get a nice morning surprise :D ... but im sure we'll hear something tommorow or Monday the latest. I'll let you'all know ;)

32 minutes ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Got DQ'd 20 minutes ago, guys!!!!!

First submission Oct 5th, last submission Oct 6th.

The Russian Police Certificate from the Russian Embassy was accepted despite no MVD stamp!!!!!!

Great news, congratulations!!! Looks like your second submission didn’t change the initial date as I am also Oct 5 and still waiting. By the way, was your second document submission on Oct 6 in the required document section or additional (optional) section? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 minute ago, mamba69 said:

Great news, congratulations!!! Looks like your second submission didn’t change the initial date as I am also Oct 5 and still waiting. By the way, was your second document submission on Oct 6 in the required document section or additional (optional) section? 

That’s funny, as I was sure it’d be reset and remember I was so mad when I had to submit an additional document on OCT 6th. It was in the additional/optional section indeed. I hope you receive yours soon!!

2 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

The Russian Police Certificate from the Russian Embassy was accepted despite no MVD stamp!!!!!!

Nice 43 days! Congratulations and good luck with the next stage!

6 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

1 hour ago, Tereza said:

We got DQ last night as well :D First submission was August 3rd, got an RFE October 4th (they asked for 2021 w2) and responded the same day. I kept checking my email all evening and of course the email came a few minutes after I went to bed :D

Great news, guys!!! Congratulations and thanks for the updates :D 

We're October 11th so hoping for a pre-Thanksgiving approval, or otherwise shortly afterwards :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.