Jordanian Bride

October 2022 NVC Submission

350 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 11/19/2022 at 2:04 AM, amu24 said:

I'm October 11th as well :) Fingers crossed for a pre-thanksgiving approval!

I am October 10th, I am hopping for the same!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, aerodnight said:

No approvals today guys?

Nothing so far apparently. They also haven't updated the page with the processing times. I hope they do by the eod. :( 

Hi I send my nvc documents on October 8,

and I have message I have 2  rfe  but when I check my documents it says accepted?

do I have to worry and send the rfe even the documents says accepted

but I’m missing my bio passport can’t read but I uploaded today 

How many days or month you think they review again?

thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
2 minutes ago, xoxolovelilo said:

and I have message I have 2  rfe  but when I check my documents it says accepted?

thanks 

When did you get the email? This happened to me 2 months ago and we uploaded the missing things per the rfe - documents also say accepted. My final submission is October 8 as well. As for your question,  you go back to the beginning of the queue unfortunately. So it'll take however long it takes them to review documents.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, xoxolovelilo said:

thanks 

From my understanding if you didn't received the email saying you are DQ'd then you are not. Send those documents requested by the RFE as soon as possible. I have seen people getting approved that same day, but you can also go back to the line and have the wait the same amount as people who submit for the first time today. 

36 minutes ago, amooni said:

When did you get the email? This happened to me 2 months ago and we uploaded the missing things per the rfe - documents also say accepted. My final submission is October 8 as well. As for your question,  you go back to the beginning of the queue unfortunately. So it'll take however long it takes them to review documents.

Just today ,another waiting game 

37 minutes ago, rafadreyes said:

From my understanding if you didn't received the email saying you are DQ'd then you are not. Send those documents requested by the RFE as soon as possible. I have seen people getting approved that same day, but you can also go back to the line and have the wait the same amount as people who submit for the first time today. 

Thank you so much hopefully 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, rafadreyes said:

Nothing so far apparently. They also haven't updated the page with the processing times. I hope they do by the eod. :( 

Just updated. Processing Oct 7th according to the timeframes, but seems like maybe even Oct 8 per xoxolovelilo 

3 hours ago, rafadreyes said:

Just checked the website and NVC is saying they're on Oct 7.

3 hours ago, amooni said:

Hi, do you upload new documents that they needed affidavit of support aos 

Do I need to upload additional aos supporting documentation? 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

DQ'd : November 22

A time-traveler from tomorrow! Did the DQ actually say 22 or did you mean to put Nov 21? Glad that you got DQed fully (I'm guessing from the sound of your post!)

I'm also guessing, that since you added a photo/document a week later, it bumped you to the Oct 8th part of the line.

47 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

A time-traveler from tomorrow! Did the DQ actually say 22 or did you mean to put Nov 21? Glad that you got DQed fully (I'm guessing from the sound of your post!)

I'm also guessing, that since you added a photo/document a week later, it bumped you to the Oct 8th part of the line.

Ha!  Appropriate response, it’s 22 on my laptop, but 21 EST, so no time traveling just time zone shifting!

Fully DQ’d as far as I can see from the simple message in the NVC inbox, that said “Documentarily Qualified”.  I assumed I’d be delayed a little because of the missing photo at first submission, which had everything else needed.

Timeline
1 hour ago, AB2021 said:

Just Got DQ’ed. Documents Submitted 10/10

42 days backlog, just kissed the 6 week window! Wow, hasn't been that low in over a year, July 19th 2021. I wonder if they will get it down to 5 weeks before end of the year.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.