Jordanian Bride

October 2022 NVC Submission

350 posts in this topic

On 11/23/2022 at 2:05 PM, Simplytex said:

@amu24 hopefully you get DQ today

@totta and hopefully you are lucky and get it today, you'll be up next!

Unfortunately got RFEd on the 22nd :( All sorted and submitted now. Very disappointing, but oh well - on the bright side it's great that they've been moving quicker, and the time will pass. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
5 minutes ago, amu24 said:

Unfortunately got RFEd on the 22nd :( All sorted and submitted now. Very disappointing, but oh well - on the bright side it's great that they've been moving quicker, and the time will pass. 

Sorry to hear that 😢. Was it the first RFE? I'm curious what was it for, if you don't mind sharing?

5 hours ago, aerodnight said:

Sorry to hear that 😢. Was it the first RFE? I'm curious what was it for, if you don't mind sharing?

Thank you ❤️ They asked for evidence of my UK employment (I'm the USC), which is strange - we meet the financial requirement via assets, and my UK employment will not continue when I'm in the U.S. We submitted what they asked for, and also prepped joint sponsor paperwork just in case so we shall see. I was more worried about the domicile aspect but that turned out not to be an issue.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Shenoda G said:

any one after 11 oct got reply i submitted ds260 27 oct and the last submisson was 28 oct and no reply until now

You'll still be a while. I filled Oct 26 and I expect to be reviewed around Dec 12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
55 minutes ago, amu24 said:

They asked for evidence of my UK employment (I'm the USC).

Did they say they want “proof of current employment”? They probably haven’t realized that your current employment isn’t coming from the US. They’re inattentive like that. It’s good you have a joint sponsor lined up,.

Edited by Jordanian Bride

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I assume NVC is working today, as generally federal govt observes Veterans Day and Thanksgiving, instead of Thanksgiving + day after. Hopefully we see Oct 12 by Monday's update!

18 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Did they say they want “proof of current employment”? They probably haven’t realized that your current employment isn’t coming from the US. They’re inattentive like that. It’s good you have a joint sponsor lined up,.

Yes exactly. Quick Q - what does the email (or CEAC) say when you are DQed? Just wondering what the wording is :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Anyone knows if there were any DQs or RFEs on Friday? I'm wondering how much backlog will NVC get, due to Thanksgiving and probably some people taking day off on Friday.

I saw somebody on a FB group say they received a DQ email Friday night/Saturday morning, last submission 14 October 

13 hours ago, poceangirl said:

I saw somebody on a FB group say they received a DQ email Friday night/Saturday morning, last submission 14 October 

We 12 October we hope we get DQ soon 

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.