Jordanian Bride

October 2022 NVC Submission

350 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

2 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Welcome to the club. Hope this passes quickly for all of us.

😬🎵 all I want for Christmas is my doc's DQ 🎶

Hi there . I don’t know there is NVC forums which is cool 👌 

so my final submission in October 12 . Good luck to everyone 

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

First submission was August 25th, RFE for my wife divorce document on October 21st and submit the same 21st so I pray to get DQ this time and also wishes everyone good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
31 minutes ago, chuks22 said:

First submission was August 25th, RFE for my wife divorce document on October 21st and submit the same 21st so I pray to get DQ this time and also wishes everyone good luck

Hope you get it this time!

13 hours ago, chuks22 said:

Omg me too. Original submission date is Aug 26th. RFE for divorce document and uploaded same morning Oct 21st. That was the only thing incorrect. Praying for DQ next time around. Praying with you. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
4 hours ago, TayTay2022 said:

Omg me too. Original submission date is Aug 26th. RFE for divorce document and uploaded same morning Oct 21st. That was the only thing incorrect. Praying for DQ next time around. Praying with you. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Amen🙏

I am so frustrated with NVC because after I submitted my last documents on 10/10/22, I received a message last night that I am missing my AOS fee and now status says PAY NOW instead of paid. They have all my documents and I have also paid and everything says submitted. It even states on the receipt tab on the NVC website that both were paid. Anyone else experiencing this? I am so afraid this will delay my process 😢

2 hours ago, AB2021 said:

I am so frustrated with NVC because after I submitted my last documents on 10/10/22, I received a message last night that I am missing my AOS fee and now status says PAY NOW instead of paid. They have all my documents and I have also paid and everything says submitted. It even states on the receipt tab on the NVC website that both were paid. Anyone else experiencing this? I am so afraid this will delay my process 😢

I dont think they would let you submit the documents unless both fees were paid.  It's probably only a system glitch.  Give it a day and look again.  Good luck!!!! ❤️

10 minutes ago, TayTay2022 said:

I dont think they would let you submit the documents unless both fees were paid.  It's probably only a system glitch.  Give it a day and look again.  Good luck!!!! ❤️

Exactly, my last documents for AOS was submitted on 10/10. Just stressful and got so scared when I saw that. I sure hope so because last glitch it took me another month before they fixed it that's why I submitted my last documents so late.  Thanks so much 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
On 11/2/2022 at 2:04 PM, AB2021 said:

I have the exact same situation, so you're not alone 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.