Jordanian Bride

October 2022 NVC Submission

350 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Benard said:

I don’t want to make any mistakes again. What they need for proof of us domicile? Please someone tell me. Thanks 

8E9F3B4F-2AF0-4888-87F2-E49CA52A0F84.jpeg

This includes range of documents

1.  Voters Record in US

2.  Real estate / loan agreement

3.  Real estate taxes paid

4.  US Bank statements with activities

5.  Utility bills

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
2 hours ago, Benard said:

I don’t want to make any mistakes again. What they need for proof of us domicile? Please someone tell me. Thanks 

8E9F3B4F-2AF0-4888-87F2-E49CA52A0F84.jpeg

My American spouse been working outside USA for 13 years and hasn’t lived there since.he doesn’t even have a valid driving licence.

to prove domicile we uploaded these documents only:

Mortgage statement.

Retirement plan statement.

monthly billing statement.

proof of American bank account.65188A8A-0CAF-4817-8936-4D744E8B6984.thumb.jpeg.4f4431cb07cf1512302782b9ee3ac5be.jpeg

Hope this helps

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

It's been a quiet day, no DQs or RFEs anywhere on the internet to find. I personally hope to see some November reviews by tomorrow or Saturday.

1 hour ago, aerodnight said:

It's been a quiet day, no DQs or RFEs anywhere on the internet to find. I personally hope to see some November reviews by tomorrow or Saturday.

Just saw on Facebook dqs of 31st October submission and 1st November! 

It could always be just last submissions of additional documents tho 🤷‍♀️

But I’d like to be an optimist and wait for my DQ before holidays😁

Edited by anna4614890

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, aerodnight said:

My request to add a joint sponsor was accepted today since I submitted it yesterday around 2pm it wasn’t accepted till 8am this morning 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
7 hours ago, anna4614890 said:

Just saw on Facebook dqs of 31st October submission and 1st November! 

It could always be just last submissions of additional documents tho 🤷‍♀️

But I’d like to be an optimist and wait for my DQ before holidays😁

I'd assume that at least one of those are correct dates, what would make it impressive, in terms of have quickly are they moving to November. Aren't you actually 1st of November? Could mean that you'll see some good news today.

@Simplytex any update on your side? Your situation made me worried since we are assigned to the same embassy, so there is a possibility that we'll share the same fate of NVC's incompetence 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, aerodnight said:

I'd assume that at least one of those are correct dates, what would make it impressive, in terms of have quickly are they moving to November. Aren't you actually 1st of November? Could mean that you'll see some good news today.

@Simplytex any update on your side? Your situation made me worried since we are assigned to the same embassy, so there is a possibility that we'll share the same fate of NVC's incompetence 

Nope, nothing new. It could either have been clean error or something additional needed to process the Russian stuff (doubtful) but I'll wait until the inquiry is responded to...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, aerodnight said:

Actually, spoke a little soon - I got an email this afternoon that the Case Number has changed from MOS to WRW, and they have updated the location. I wonder if that delay at first was because they had to get some additional level of approval, etc. I also wonder if they send NVC cases to different teams who deal with each embassy - it would make sense to have people more familiar with each embassy's requirements try to do the same ones (e.g. one team dealing with Eastern Europe)... 

Here's hoping that next week I get some movement on my document submittals. Last night, just out of an abundance of caution, I uploaded my 2021 W2 and 1099INT (is that even asked for?) to additional documents as I saw a bunch of threads that say people can get RFE for that even when provided tax transcripts.

Hi guys, jumping in here for October. Everything was submitted on the 24th, got a REF on December 5th, to upload the original birth certificate for my husband with a translated copy, I uploaded his password instead by mistake lol! Also, they asked for 1099 for my joint sponsor. I uploaded the requested documents right away, and the sponsorship got ACCEPTED the next day, but the birth certificate is still showing SUBMITTED. So just waiting for them to accept the birth certificate too. Anyone got any updates for resubmitted paperwork?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, raqell said:

got a response December 5th, waiting for them to approve a resubmitted birth certificate, any idea how long resubmissions take?

I have the same issues. Got a ref for my parents marriage certificate on dec 5th because the reviewer didn’t do any search on the various acceptable documents he/she should expect based on the my country’s marriage laws. Well, I resubmitted the certificate with pictures from my parents marriage ceremony along with a link to DOS statement on acceptable marriage document from my country but I’m yet to get any notification and the website still says submitted. 

1 hour ago, raqell said:

Hi guys, jumping in here for October. Everything was submitted on the 24th, got a REF on December 5th, to upload the original birth certificate for my husband with a translated copy, I uploaded his password instead by mistake lol! Also, they asked for 1099 for my joint sponsor. I uploaded the requested documents right away, and the sponsorship got ACCEPTED the next day, but the birth certificate is still showing SUBMITTED. So just waiting for them to accept the birth certificate too. Anyone got any updates for resubmitted paperwork?

Unfortunately you go to the back of the line so it’ll be another 6 or so weeks 😕. I submitted august 25, rfe oct 20 and finally dq Dec 1. 

Edited by MandKF

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
30 minutes ago, MandKF said:

Unfortunately you go to the back of the line so it’ll be another 6 or so weeks 😕. I submitted august 25, rfe oct 20 and finally dq Dec 1. 

Now that’s messed up. Being punished because someone doesn’t know how to do their job properly. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.