Blueeyes1989

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time-Part 2

2,013 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Friends - I have a questions  hoping I can get some clarity here. Since lots of you have attended the interview recently .

I am currently in the Process of EB3 - Skilled. I am a Data Engineer  by Profession. I have been sponsored by a Staffing company for EB3 . I previously graduated from the US and worked there for few years before I moved to Canada .

I  was wondering :

1. Since the sponsoring company is a Staffing Company will there be complication during the interview process to prove the legitimacy of the offer (other folks  that went through the same process with AOS in the past few years had no issues). I have been hearing where  consular officers are very critical of the offer letter  and the legitimacy position in General since its a staffing agency??
  2.  This position will be supporting both internal stake holders and external stake holders .  So till my visa is not approved I am not even be assigned to a particular client . But there will be internal team that I will be supporting .

Thank  you.

@datafate You do require paystubs for the last 3 months and an employment letter which is less than 30 days old. Do you think you can get both before your interview? If you have not already joined the company, then a recent letter stating that you will be employed, may also work. 

Timeline

@Blueeyes1989

I am currently in Canada and I am not  employed through them nor do I have privilege's to work in US .  I will only be working for the company once the petition is approved and will be . This is a Staffing Company that is doing this process.  I will work internally as well as externally for clients as needs arises. 

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
48 minutes ago, ALC said:

@3LabMom, to the extend you can discuss, what's going on with your lawsuit? 

We are in a holding pattern at the moment.  Might be going the O1-A route.  We cannot have a lawsuit and apply for the O1-A at the same time, so waiting to see what happens this week.

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, VA21202 said:

Thanks for that update! Is there anything specific you/your attorney is expecting to happen this week? EB IL’s usually come in at the tail end of the month and the last one came in on Aug 2.

We are just waiting for a job offer as I'm currently a contractor for the company not an employee.  If they aren't willing to go for the O1-A we are going to file the lawsuit.

Hi guys

i have one question regarding vaccinations 

@Sorrel my vacation record from back home is lost and I never got any vaccinations from Canada .so who is going’s to tell me what vaccinations I need and where to print them off 

i really appreciate 

thank you 

2 hours ago, Gha said:

Hi guys

@Sorrel my vacation record from back home is lost and I never got any vaccinations from Canada .so who is going’s to tell me what vaccinations I need and where to print them off 

i really appreciate 

thank you 

If you look at Dr. Cheema's  website he has a list of the required vaccines.  He is the doctor listed in British Columbia, but you can use it as a point if reference.  Maybe someone who is in a similar situation can also assist you in their experience.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Gha said:

Hi guys

i really appreciate 

thank you 

You just need to proof that your body is immune with those vaccines either with vaccination card or blood work.

Edited by farzady

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.