Wilsanjo

Need Help Getting US Child to the USA

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Wilsanjo said:

I meant met her in a course of a year and my second visit she got pregnant. Prior to that, I was hearing hearsay but didn’t want to believe anyone until there was evidence to proof me right. And show with time, it happened. Child just turned 1year in May. I had the paperwork put together to file but the delay was on her part. According her, she played DV with someone as a married couple and went for interview but they were denied. Therefore,  she needed to go through the process of divorce before I could send the K1 visa in. According to her, the marriage wasn’t legit I was actually planning to send in the paperwork after returning  for my daughters birthday but now, with what I know, I am not going forward with sending the petition. 

well,  if u can truly believe her and she really played married for DV and you can prove all this ,  she lied to immigration and will never get a visa to US

Edited by JeanneAdil

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Boiler said:

With the Baby Momma situation I was assuming they had done the DNA to get the CRBA

If she was able to get to the US with the child be prepared to have your wallet emptied 

yes,  u would have to pay but a lot less than if u petition for her and the baby

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Wilsanjo said:

I would never have a problem supporting my child Lol. I assume, if I cater to my responsibility, what’s the need of putting me on child support? Even putting me on child support, wouldn’t it be the same as taking care of my child? No big deal here :) 

Looking now at the totality of the situation you have been very lucky

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Wilsanjo said:

DNA was done after I noticed that she was cheating behind my back. It’s confirmed that the child is mine. 

then  honor your obligations and send child support (and keep proof of what u send)  

some day this baby (as an adult)  may look u up and want to know things 

a friend of mine found his dad late in life and thougt the dad didn't care 

and the father proved he sent support and Bday gifts  this is important to u and the baby 

mother may spend money on anything /  u can't control that but she still is taking care of the babe 

so, suck it up,  u played hard and now will pay hard including the emotional part

31 minutes ago, Wilsanjo said:
55 minutes ago, Family said:

If you are certain you are not forgiving the alleged infidelity, then she too can move on , so to speak and find another USC “ to love and cherish til death= marry “ even from Ghana. 

May I ask why you waited so long to marry and petition her yourself? 
This considering quite some time has passed ( time to impregnate, pregnancy..CBRA for baby)…yet you were on the fence about commitment?

I met her in a course of a year and my second visit she got pregnant. Prior to that, I was hearing hearsay but didn’t want to believe anyone until there was evidence to proof me right. And sure with time, it happened. Child just turned 1year in May. I had the paperwork put together to file but the delay was on her part. According her, she played DV with someone as a married couple and went for interview but they were denied. Therefore,  she needed to go through the process of divorce before I could send the K1 visa in. According to her, the marriage wasn’t legit I was actually planning to send in the paperwork after returning  for my daughters birthday but now, with what I know, I am not going forward with sending the petition. 

Consider yourself extremely fortunate to have had the delay in filing the K-1 

She unfortunately played a losing game w the  claimed marriage and pending divorce from the DV applicant. 
She lost YOU. 

And you know something was fishy for the Consulate to deny the DV ( it’s a basic checklist process so fraud or bad documents is the only reason one gets denied) 

Based on that bit of info and what’s on her record , plus having a USC child , rest assured a visitor visa  will absolutely be denied….and her chances of an immigrant visa if she marries someone else just hit Himalayan Challenges.

Edited by Family

Timeline
1 minute ago, Timona said:

1. Who did the DNA? I ask this for a specific reason. Anything can be bought in Ghana. So, unless you were there personally or had a trusted person, I wouldn't belive it. You and I know we can get a legit death certificate of a walking person 🤣 down there. So, who did the DNA? 

2. Did embassy require DNA? 

has to be embassy approved Dr's and lab ,  right?

22 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

then  honor your obligations and send child support (and keep proof of what u send)  

some day this baby (as an adult)  may look u up and want to know things 

a friend of mine found his dad late in life and thougt the dad didn't care 

and the father proved he sent support and Bday gifts  this is important to u and the baby 

mother may spend money on anything /  u can't control that but she still is taking care of the babe 

so, suck it up,  u played hard and now will pay hard including the emotional part

My child is well taken care of. As matter of facts, I shipped her food, clothes, and other things she need every 4months from the USA. I will never back off from my responsibility. I brought her on this earth and provide the care and protection she needs until she become of legal age to take care of herself. 

Edited by Wilsanjo

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Wilsanjo said:

Any reference to what you are writing for me to read? 

nope,  just saying if u petition for her ,  its the cost of petition  and marriage and $1225 to AOS after marriage plus all the expense of providing a home,  grocericies ,  insurance 

havent u figured out the cost of having a immigration petition and a family?   ain't cheap

7 minutes ago, Timona said:

1. Who did the DNA? I ask this for a specific reason. Anything can be bought in Ghana. So, unless you were there personally or had a trusted person, I wouldn't belive it. You and I know we can get a legit death certificate of a walking person 🤣 down there. So, who did the DNA? 

The DNA sample was collected and it was done in USA. The child’s sample was sent and mine was collected within the USA. Except you tell me that they sent a different sample for the child lol

Edited by Wilsanjo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
8 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

has to be embassy approved Dr's and lab ,  right?

If embassy is the one that requested, then yes. 

45 minutes ago, Wilsanjo said:

According her, she played DV with someone as a married couple and went for interview but they were denied. Therefore,  she needed to go through the process of divorce before I could send the K1 visa in. According to her, the marriage wasn’t legit I was actually planning to send in the paperwork after returning  for my daughters birthday but now, with what I know, I am not going forward with sending the petition. 

This + her cheating + her friend saying she wants to use the child to come to US + her saying she's gonna marry someone else once she arrives = leave this lady. Run. Don't even attempt to walk. She's not the only lady in the world. You're in for a life of heartaches. 

Seems to me this lady wants to come to US by all means and IF, I say If, the bay is yours, you were probably trapped because she thinks that will bend your arm into quickly petitioning. 

Even if the baby is your, cut this ship loose. 

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Wilsanjo said:

The DNA sample was collected and it was done in USA. The child’s sample was sent and mine was collected within the USA. Except you tell me that they sent a different sample for the child lol

Wait? Someone carried samples for you from Ghana??? I have never heard this. 

Not sure who amongst our VJ members is in the medical field to chime in here. So, we will wait. 

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

4 minutes ago, Wilsanjo said:
10 minutes ago, Timona said:

The DNA sample was collected and it was done in USA. The child’s sample was sent and mine was collected from from here. Except you tell me that they sent a different sample for the child lol

Unless the DNA was through the Consulate order for the CBRA , the @Timona  is saying one can get a DNA test to say exactly what it needs, no matter whose samples are submitted to labs…AND I BELIEVE her Lol 😂 

5 minutes ago, Timona said:

Wait? Someone carried samples for you from Ghana??? I have never heard this. 

Not sure who amongst our VJ members is in the medical field to chime in here. So, we will wait. 

This was done by me personally. Not the US Embassy. At this point, the child already had her passport. Just wanted to make sure the child was mine. I used DNA direct solution and someone collected the child’s sample. 

Edited by Wilsanjo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.