Upmc2021

Divorce outside usa (merged)

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Upmc2021 said:

Hi  asking about if someone lost all us citizenship documents and proof also for his young kids 7 and 9 ages ? That mean one adult and 2 kids and would like to make a new documents to came back to USA ? How much time and money should I afford to receive those documents to travel to USA .

Did these three people ever had US passports?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

This is what the Department of State says.

You will have to replace the passport before returning to the United States. Contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate for assistance. Contact information for U.S. embassies and consulates is also available in our country information pages. Ask to speak to the Consular Section to report your passport lost or stolen. If you have been the victim of a serious crime, be sure to tell a consular officer about it as soon as possible so we can provide appropriate assistance. If you are scheduled to leave the foreign country shortly, please provide our consular staff with the details of your travel. We will make every effort to assist you quickly. You will also be directed to where you can obtain a photo for your replacement passport.  In most cases, you will need to get a passport photo prior to your arrival at the consular section.

If you are notified by a relative or friend traveling abroad that his/her U.S. passport has been lost/stolen, you may wish to contact the Office of Overseas Citizens Services, U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C, at 1-888-407-4747. That office will be able to help you put your friend or loved one in touch with the closest U.S. embassy or consulate. Your relative/friend must apply in person for a new passport at the U.S. embassy or consulate.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/emergencies/lost-stolen-passport-abroad.html

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Upmc2021 said:

Yes we had us passports , Id , social security , mine didn’t expire yet .

Each files a new passport application and completes a “file search” form and pays an additional $150.  

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/passports/content-page-resources/Template- Request a File Search.pdf

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/how-apply/citizenship-evidence.html

ds11.PDF

Fees are at https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/passports/forms-fees/Passport Fees Chart_TSG_JAN 2022.pdf

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Upmc2021 said:

I didn’t lost just passport I lost also my citizenship certificate for me and one daughter and birth certificate

Yes I understand that. Since you already had passports before, you pay the $150 file search fee so that the passport agency gives you a new passport based based on your original evidence. By paying the $150 fee, you don’t have to provide a citizenship certificate or birth certificate 

6 minutes ago, Upmc2021 said:

for my second one how much cost all document needed to apply for passport ? The fee and documents needed to apply for a new passport .

What is your objective? 

If it is to get home, then you have all the fee information.  

Fees for a replacement citizenship document are at: https://www.uscis.gov/feecalculator form N-565

I don’t know what county in the USA your. His Oren were born at so I don’t know what their birth certificates will cost.  

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Upmc2021 said:

One of my girls born in pittsburgh / Pennsylvania , do u mean if I pay 150$ search fee the consulate will prepare new passport withaout providing any documents ?? Just I should fill a search form paying the fee and I’ll receive passports ??? Is that what u mean ?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/need-passport/outside-us.html

Each consulate has their own process.  The point is that you can pay $150 in lieu of citizenship  evidence. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Upmc2021 said:

That mean I should pay only 150$ for each passport withaout paying and applying for citizenship certificate ,

yes.   

3 minutes ago, Upmc2021 said:

I’d…) that fee u mean include search for all documents ?

It pays for a search that verifies the applicant had a US passport at one time in the past.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Your VERY FIRST thing to do is to FILE a POLICE COMPLAINT in the local police station where you have lost it. Get that report. Thats the piece of document that you need to attach for ANY further needs/paperwork etc. Without that, you may run into road blocks.

Also if you had a copy of each of these lost document(s), get those copies to be submitted with each of the next steps respectively(example: Attach a copy of your lost Citizenship Certificate while you are applying for a replacement)

My USC Journey noteshttps://tinyurl.com/myUSCNotes 

Citizenship: Completed SFO/CA(Details: Click the hidden content below)

Spoiler

Nov 31, 2020 (Day 00): Submitted N400 Application, filed online.

Dec 07, 2020 (Day 08): NOA Receipt received in the mail.

Feb 19, 2021 (Day 82): Biometrics reuse notice received online.

Dec 22, 2021 (Day 387) Interview is  scheduled for 01/25/2022.

Jan 25, 2021 (Day 420) Interview and Oath is completed.

Passport: Completed (Details: Click the hidden content below)

Spoiler

Jan 26, 2022 (Day 00): Submitted Application at USPS - Regular speed.

Feb 01, 2022 (Day 06): DOS received (status: in process) Locator 69: New Hampshire: Old Gen Passport to come.

Feb 23, 2022 (Day 28) :  Approved on DOS site.

Feb 28, 2022 (Day 33) :  Received the passport - Old Gen.

Mar 01, 2022 (Day 34) :  Received the passport card.

Mar 04, 2022 (Day 37) :  Received the original Naturalization Certificate safely.

SS Updates: In Progress (Details: Click the hidden content below)

Spoiler

Feb 29, 2022 (Day 00) :  Received the passport card, used it for SS updates request on the same day.

I lost them outside USA it’s necessary that police complain ? I have no copy nothing all papers are lost , I would like to get new passports what are steps in this case ? And all fees that I should pay . They will find old data passports when they make search because I used to make international flight several times and I’m us citizen with my kids but what documents needed and steps so they can prepare new passports for me and all fees that I’ll need thank for your time .

Travel.state.gov passport info. Complete forms for each person (but don’t sign them), get pictures for each and find an American Citizen Services appointment at the US embassy in the country you’re in. Fees are listed as you do the passport form wizard. Minor children will need consent of the other parent as well. Bring a debit or credit card to pay. 

what the poster above said for the records search - you’ll need to pay for each person you’re asking them to do a search for. 

if kids are US born, vitalchek website is the place to get birth certificates and get them shipped to you. 

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010