419 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2023 at 3:29 PM, AGF said:

So I just got my online account unlocked, and I submitted my N-400 online last night. You guys were right: not even 5 minutes after payment, and I already got a notification that biometrics will be reused.

Hey just to provide info. We applied for our I-751 in September 2023 and it's still has no change after biometric reuse since last november. We were eligible to apply for N-400 in July and we recieved a notice that our interview is scheduled for Next month. So definitely the best if it's available.

Kind regards,

Mohammed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yesterday, my case status changed to “Interview Was Scheduled”.. I am now waiting for the notice on the mail to determine when the interview will be ☺️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
14 minutes ago, AGF said:

Yesterday, my case status changed to “Interview Was Scheduled”.. I am now waiting for the notice on the mail to determine when the interview will be ☺️

That's great news! You can actually see the copy of the letter in your account under documents to see when the interview is, if you don't want to wait for it to arrive in the mail. :)

Timeline

The craziest thing happened today: I received not one, not 2, but 7 notification letters for my interview on Jan 10th 😂 I thought it was just a glitch in USPS Website this morning…  I haven’t opened the other 5 envelopes yet lol.

5 minutes ago, AGF said:

The craziest thing happened today: I received not one, not 2, but 7 notification letters for my interview on Jan 10th 😂 I thought it was just a glitch in USPS Website this morning…  I haven’t opened the other 5 envelopes yet lol.

They're making sure you don't miss it!

1 hour ago, AGF said:

There goes USCIS.  For some, the letter never arrives, for others, they get 10 letters! LOL

Walt Disney Animation GIF

November 2010 - Met/Just Friends

June 2017 - I caught feelings, you want to try this?  Yes.
June 2018 - Do you want to get married?  Yes.
November 2018 - K1 filed

May 2019 - K1 interview scheduled and packet sent to embassy

June 2019 - K1 interview, approved, and moved to USA

August 2019 - Married

September 2019 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

October 2019 - Biometrics Appointment

January 2020 - AOS RFE for birth certificate received and sent back

February 2020 - EAD/AP approved and got the card

October 2020 - EAD/AP renewal filed

November 2020 - EAD/AP renewal approved and got the card - AOS interview date issued

December 2020 - AOS interview, approved, and GC received

September 2022 - ROC filed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 12/5/2023 at 4:45 PM, AGF said:

I just had my combo interview for the I-751 and N-400 applications, both went well. I over prepared for any and all documents I could think of, but nothing was asked of me except the new insurance cards. Will now be waiting for the letter / appointment on my oath taking 😍🙏

Timeline
1 minute ago, I-751Dallas said:

@AGF

Congratulation! did it mentioned in interview letter that you would have combo interview? 

Thank you.. no, it didn’t. The Officer checked my greencard, saw that the I-751 was still pending, and told me that she will interview me first for that before proceeding to the N400. She said questions may overlap, so bear with her. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.