Thought of joining the group. Here's our AOS timeline:

• Lockbox: Pheonix
  • Packet Sent(I-485, I-765, I-131) : May 18, 2022
  • Packet Received(I-485, I-765, I-131) : May 19, 2022
  • NOA-1: May 23, 2022
  • Biometrics Scheduled Notice: June 3, 2022
  • Biometrics Scheduled: June 29, 2022
  • Biometrics Location: Memphis

Looking forward to chatting with you guys while on this journey. Good Luck everyone!

5 hours ago, thewaitingame said:

I heard that there will be an online access code somewhere, I just received paper receipt of i-485, i-130, i-765, i-131 but I couldn't see the online access code. How are you guys' experience?

You will get another mail within a week. You will find there online access code and all other information on how to create your online account. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone hope everyone is well. I'm in the June group and just wondering if anyone had to wait a little longer for their online access code.

we received our 3 letters on Tuesday but no 4th with the access code for the biometrics. i saw the last reply says within a week but wondering if anyone had to wait a little longer

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, RonAnn said:

Hi everyone hope everyone is well. I'm in the June group and just wondering if anyone had to wait a little longer for their online access code.

we received our 3 letters on Tuesday but no 4th with the access code for the biometrics. i saw the last reply says within a week but wondering if anyone had to wait a little longer

The mail can take up to 30 days, if you haven’t received it you can inquire a new one. Just patience :)

- K-1 Visa Journey - 

Spoiler

02/12/2021 - Filed Petition

02/19/2021 - Received Date NOA1

03/19/2021 - Received NOA1 Letter

10/14/2021 - Sent Case Inquiry
10/26/2021 - Received NOA2
11/12/2021 - Case created NVC
11/23/2021 - Case left NVC

11/26/2021 - Consulate Received

12/04/2021 - Received Paket 3 (Instruction)

12/21/2021 - Sent Paket 3

01/07/2022 - Medical Exam

01/24/2022 - Interview Date

01/24/2022 - Approved

- AOS Journey - 

Spoiler

05/03/2022 - Filed Petition

05/12/2022 - NOA1

05/19/2022 - RFE

06/06/2022 - Biometrics

On 5/28/2022 at 7:40 AM, BI22 said:

05/19/2022 Package sent to Phoenix lockbox

05/21/2022 Package delivered/Picked up

Still no receipt no. Check hasn’t been cashed. I wish it won’t take so long to get the receipt numbers. That way we’ll feel like our cases are actually moving 😅

Updating to show movement:

05/19/2022 Package sent to Phoenix lockbox

05/21/2022 Package delivered/Picked up

06/07/2022 Texts received for i-130, 765, 485 and AP. Check cashed on the same day

06/10/2022 Biometrics appointment scheduled

07/08/2022 Biometrics appointment. Nashville office

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi guys! So a little update on our case, I sent my package on May 31 and on June 2 I received the receipt notice, and two days later I received the biometric appointment, which is on June 27. The problem is that on June 14 I also received an RFE because apparently I didn't include all the pages from the tax return and I also had the wrong number of the household size on the I-864 form ( it was automatically filled when I opened the form and I figured I should just let it like that). Anyways, sending the response tomorrow, with a new form and the complete tax return.

Do you think that I should add anything else beside that? Or just the things they asked for? I really hope there is not gonna be another RFE haha. 

May 5 - Application received at PO BOX

May 17 - received mesages (2)

May 19 - check cashed.

May 21 - received NOA and RFE

May 23 - received mail - USCIS online account information

June 16 - done biometrics

June 17 - work permission case status changed to Card is being produced.

Does anyone know how long does it take to get EAD card after a/m status change?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/17/2022 at 3:18 PM, Cocos123 said:

May 5 - Application received at PO BOX

May 17 - received mesages (2)

May 19 - check cashed.

May 21 - received NOA and RFE

May 23 - received mail - USCIS online account information

June 16 - done biometrics

June 17 - work permission case status changed to Card is being produced.

Does anyone know how long does it take to get EAD card after a/m status change?

Thanks

Congrats! Have you heard anything back after the last update?

20 hours ago, RonAnn said:

Just wondering does anyone know how to find out what office is handling cases is it the address located on the bottom of the NOAs?

I-485 will be adjudicated by the USCIS local field office (LFO) that has jurisdiction over the AOS applicant's residential area.  To find your LFO, enter your zip code at the bottom of this page -- https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices

I-765 & I-131 will be processed by the National Benefits Center (NBC), regardless of where the applicant resides.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone just wanted to update we just received out Biometric Appointment on the USCIS site

Just wondering 

one the letter it says

Your biometrics will not be collected without identification. You must bring a valid government-issued photo identification document. If the name on your identification is different than the name on your ASC notice, bring supporting documentation.

So my question is my wife will bring her

Philippine Passport w/ Visa attached

since her name does not match her passport anymore we bring her SS card and our marriage certificate correct?

We were not able to get her a CA ID because the i-91 needed to be 30 days valid. which wasnt even stated on the DMV Site it only said foreign passport and i-94

3 hours ago, RonAnn said:

Hi Everyone just wanted to update we just received out Biometric Appointment on the USCIS site

Just wondering 

one the letter it says

Your biometrics will not be collected without identification. You must bring a valid government-issued photo identification document. If the name on your identification is different than the name on your ASC notice, bring supporting documentation.

So my question is my wife will bring her

Philippine Passport w/ Visa attached

since her name does not match her passport anymore we bring her SS card and our marriage certificate correct?

We were not able to get her a CA ID because the i-91 needed to be 30 days valid. which wasnt even stated on the DMV Site it only said foreign passport and i-94

bring everything. passport, marriage certificate and SS card. 

better cover all the base

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.