Sarge2155

May 2022 - AOS Filers

178 posts in this topic

On 6/16/2022 at 5:31 PM, BI22 said:

Updating to show movement:

05/19/2022 Package sent to Phoenix lockbox

05/21/2022 Package delivered/Picked up

06/07/2022 Texts received for i-130, 765, 485 and AP. Check cashed on the same day

06/10/2022 Biometrics appointment scheduled

07/08/2022 Biometrics appointment. Nashville office

07/08/2022 EAD Approved

5 hours ago, BI22 said:

07/08/2022 EAD Approved

Congrats! My husband did Biometrics today as well and the status changed to ‘case actively reviewed’. While I understand everyone’s case is different, would you mind telling me how soon after the biometrics appt did you hear about the approval? Was it immediately or did it take a few hours? Thanks!!

4 hours ago, UbeMochi said:

Congrats! My husband did Biometrics today as well and the status changed to ‘case actively reviewed’. While I understand everyone’s case is different, would you mind telling me how soon after the biometrics appt did you hear about the approval? Was it immediately or did it take a few hours? Thanks!!

my status changed to case actively reviewed immediately after I did the biometrics and by evening it changed to card being produced.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

On 7/9/2022 at 9:10 AM, UbeMochi said:

Ahh I see! Our status changed to case actively reviewed immediately but nothing after 😕 Thanks! Wish you all the best to the rest of your process!

We did our Biometrics yesterday and the status changed to "active review" both AOJ and EDA

Since our office is in San Francisco we wont  expect anything soon since its San Francisco and we are expected longer wait times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, UbeMochi said:

Ahh I see! SF FO here too. Good luck to us!

Also there is a timeline feature here as well.

you should update that so you can help the data on here to update and help provide Estimate dates for people.

on your post under your photo it will say timeline and you can edit it and enter in dates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 9:32 PM, Hardship waiver said:

Hi all! Also May applicant here. My biometrics were reused so I didn’t have to do that. Now I am impatiently waiting for the EAD. Do you guys have any idea how long it may take to get the EAD? Good luck to all of us :)

No EAD here. No update since my biometric appointment that was on June 29th. I saw some applicants from February-April was starting to receive their EAD cards now, so I am hoping it will come soon. 

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 5/19/2022 at 3:40 PM, Amanda&David said:

Hi all, just joining the thread :) 

Mailed: 05/13

Lockbox Received: 05/17

Texts Received: 05/19

Sending all the good vibes and hopes for a speedy process (as much as possible) for everyone!

Hola, como va su caso? tengo fechas similares a a las suyas, buena suerte.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
8 hours ago, Mikey9213 said:

Hola, como va su caso? tengo fechas similares a a las suyas, buena suerte.

Hi, we are still waiting. My timeline is up to date. Good luck to you too!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone! My husband's EAD was approved last week, card received yesterday (standalone EAD). Timeline below:

PD: 05/27/2022

Biometrics: 06/27/2022

EAD approved: 09/19/2022 (we attempted multiple times to expedite but never received any sort of reply or request for evidence, so not sure if it had any impact)

EAD shipped: 09/23/2022

EAD received: 09/26/2022

I contacted USCIS through Emma on 9/19 and was told that our interview was waived (no date given). We haven't heard anything since then and have had no status updates. Still waiting on AP too. Our field office is San Francisco.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.