podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

Several off topic posts removed. 

As instructed, VJ does not allow duplicative posts . 

If you want to contribute to that question, you can click the thread here and contribute and learn there:

As a reminder, this thread is primarily for tracking ILs and DQ dates. This is not the first time posts have been removed if they deviate from the topic at hand. This is to allow those who want to track DQ dates and ILs to actually find the info here instead of scrolling though pages of posts that deviate from what this thread was created for. Members are always welcome to start a separate standing thread to ask questions that are outside the scope of this thread.

Thanks for understanding and cooperation.

Edited by powerpuff

Timeline
10 hours ago, AMK2021 said:

There are still 2 weeks of February free for the interview dates...not sure what the embassy is doing inshallah Kuchiki you get interview soon..so close!. 🙏

InshALLAH. But it seems the embassy will cover remainder of May and June in the next month for IR1, CR1 and IR5 categories.

They only covered 3 weeks worth of DQs for IR category. This month priority was given to F categories in terms of coverage. 

Nevertheless, Y'all keep your spirits up. We all got this. We're all so close. A little more patience and we shall be with our spouses soon inshAllah.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my parents have their interview on feb 15. In the interview email that my parents received, they asked for following. We are confused whose documents they need? mine the petitioner or my parents the beneficiaries? I don't work i got affidavit of support for them. This is an IR5 visa. If anyone could help I will appreciate. Below is what they asked for.

Your sponsors (petitioner, household members, and joint sponsors), may be required to provide updated or additional information for you to present at your interview, such as: 

o Other Income o Assets • Proof of current employment

Edited by Adil Nizami

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Adil Nizami said:

Hello my parents have their interview on feb 15. In the interview email that my parents received, they asked for following. We are confused whose documents they need? mine the petitioner or my parents the beneficiaries? I don't work i got affidavit of support for them. This is an IR5 visa. If anyone could help I will appreciate. Below is what they asked for.

Your sponsors (petitioner, household members, and joint sponsors), may be required to provide updated or additional information for you to present at your interview, such as: 

o Other Income o Assets • Proof of current employment

You just need to update your i864 and  if you had a joint sponsor they also need to update i864 update tax return transcript and w2, paystubs or employment verification letter.  

Timeline
On 1/23/2024 at 6:40 AM, Kuchiki said:

InshALLAH. But it seems the embassy will cover remainder of May and June in the next month for IR1, CR1 and IR5 categories.

They only covered 3 weeks worth of DQs for IR category. This month priority was given to F categories in terms of coverage. 

Nevertheless, Y'all keep your spirits up. We all got this. We're all so close. A little more patience and we shall be with our spouses soon inshAllah.

Did you get the interview letter ?

Timeline
7 hours ago, cokezerofan9150 said:

They tripled the amount of IR1 visas issues for December 2023 compared to December 2022, so that is good news, in the latest statistics.

Yes good news hopefully they keep doing well now praying for all who are waiting thank God they're working now unfortunately we have to wait after DQ 2 years and total 4plus years to get Ir1 Visa so we know and feel the pain.Good luck to everyone waiting.🙏

Timeline
5 hours ago, gulkhan said:

Question anyone know if my son and I can attend my husband interview at the US embassy Islamabad? 

Unless the applicant needs a translator or has special needs, no other individual is allowed to accompany the applicant to the interview. 

Edited by Kuchiki

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kuchiki said:

Unless the applicant needs a translator or has special needs, no other individual is allowed to accompany the applicant to the interview. 

Thanks I was hoping to go with him since I’m here anyway. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.